Trump want to punch protestors in the face.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2016, 11:29 AM
Trump want to punch protestors in the face.
Don't like Trump? Well the feeling is mutual. He said he wants to punch protestors in the face and have them hauled out in stretchers. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...im-n524011
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: Trump want to punch protestors in the face.
And I thought that polish politicians are bunch of idiots and chest beating primitives. It's so good* to see that our "greatest ally" has fair share of fools too.

*Not really. Idiots in Poland means shit, idiots in charge of USA could be much more damaging.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-02-2016, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2016 02:18 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Only care about free speech if it's speech you agree with.

23-02-2016, 02:24 PM
We had a politician once punch a protestor in the face. I very much doubt Trump actually knows how to throw a punch. He would probably draw back his arm and swing with his entire body weight and consequently miss while the protestor casually side steps. What you need is a jab ...

[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
23-02-2016, 02:26 PM
(23-02-2016 02:24 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  We had a politician once punch a protestor in the face. I very much doubt Trump actually knows how to throw a punch. He would probably draw back his arm and swing with his entire body weight and consequently miss while the protestor casually side steps. What you need is a jab ...

This is what he has to match. I doubt he has it in him...

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
23-02-2016, 03:11 PM
(23-02-2016 02:26 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 02:24 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  We had a politician once punch a protestor in the face. I very much doubt Trump actually knows how to throw a punch. He would probably draw back his arm and swing with his entire body weight and consequently miss while the protestor casually side steps. What you need is a jab ...

This is what he has to match. I doubt he has it in him...

I was with Col. Dr. Aldrin in spirit on that one. Thumbsup

I certainly have the same desire when confronted with evolution deniers.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-02-2016, 04:55 PM
Trump is a loud-mouthed idiot. But I would agree with him on this statement much of the time.

I can be willing to die to defend people right to protest, and still want to punch the protesters in the mouth for what they are saying at the same time. That's what free speech is all about.

23-02-2016, 07:15 PM
(23-02-2016 04:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Trump is a loud-mouthed idiot. But I would agree with him on this statement much of the time.

I can be willing to die to defend people right to protest, and still want to punch the protesters in the mouth for what they are saying at the same time. That's what free speech is all about.

Except it's completely irresponsible for an aspiring "leader of the free world" to say this, and only stirs more outrage among his supporters, who would potentially commit an act like that in their ignorant rage.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
23-02-2016, 07:18 PM
(23-02-2016 07:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 04:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Trump is a loud-mouthed idiot. But I would agree with him on this statement much of the time.

Except it's completely irresponsible for an aspiring "leader of the free world" to say this.

Yes - but he is winning his following by saying shit like this non-stop. He has to keep saying it. That way he is 'tough' and whoever the fuck finds this attractive (still haven't met one of his voters) keeps on voting for him.

23-02-2016, 07:27 PM
(23-02-2016 07:18 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 07:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Except it's completely irresponsible for an aspiring "leader of the free world" to say this.

Yes - but he is winning his following by saying shit like this non-stop. He has to keep saying it. That way he is 'tough' and whoever the fuck finds this attractive (still haven't met one of his voters) keeps on voting for him.

I should also mention that he said he wishes it was "the old days", so I doubt it's really out of a respect for free speech that he refrains from doing those things.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post