Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 06:11 AM
Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US
I didn't post this last night when I first heard about it, but apparently he is serious. Complete. Fucking. Idiot.

LINK

Quote:Donald Trump on Monday night dug in his heels on his latest controversial statements — this time a proposal to shut down Muslim immigration to the United States indefinitely.

The ban would include tourists and those trying to enter the country on visas — and even Muslim American citizens caught on the wrong side of the border.

Not only is a ban on one religious group against the very cornerstones of our country's foundation, he wants to ban US citizens from re-entering.

And it gets better:
Quote:The poll Trump cited was conducted by a far-right "think tank" founded by Frank Gaffney Jr., who is identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a "anti-Muslim extremist."

This is the right wing front runner?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
08-12-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US
I heard a bit of Trump's speech -- and wish to give him some advice on how to make his delivery more effective. The constant yelling was good -- but to really make it drive home the message of demonizing one particular group ---

He should give his speeches in German........................

It worked for Adolph......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-12-2015, 07:17 AM
And put the ones who are here in internment camps? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-12-2015, 07:21 AM
How is this clown possible?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-12-2015, 07:54 AM
Considering his life in public entertainment, I am starting to think that Trump is in for shits and giggles. If he is not playing dumb, than truly, this man is the one of the greatest sack of shit in the world.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
08-12-2015, 08:12 AM
(08-12-2015 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  And put the ones who are here in internment camps? Consider

That always works doesn't it?
08-12-2015, 08:14 AM
(08-12-2015 07:54 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Considering his life in public entertainment, I am starting to think that Trump is in for shits and giggles. If he is not playing dumb, than truly, this man is the one of the greatest sack of shit in the world.

Remember that Hitler was freely elected at one point. And his rants were just as far out at that point. How scary is it that many people are in favor of this blow hard!
08-12-2015, 08:16 AM
He needs to have his PR team come up with an official hand gesture, a "Trump Salute" if you will.
08-12-2015, 08:19 AM
(08-12-2015 08:16 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  He needs to have his PR team come up with an official hand gesture, a "Trump Salute" if you will.

The Bellamy salute has a strong patriotic history in the US; it was the official salute when reciting the pledge of allegiance. He should adopt that.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
08-12-2015, 08:23 AM
(08-12-2015 08:16 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  He needs to have his PR team come up with an official hand gesture, a "Trump Salute" if you will.

Can you really salute someone with your dick though?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.