Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US
(08-12-2015 08:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:16 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  He needs to have his PR team come up with an official hand gesture, a "Trump Salute" if you will.

Can you really salute someone with your dick though?

There's a pill for that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mr. Boston's post
08-12-2015, 08:33 AM
(08-12-2015 08:14 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Remember that Hitler was freely elected at one point.

Well, yeeees, but... the Nazis barely won a plurality in the midst of an election steeped in violence and intimidation. That's obviously not to say there weren't millions of people who supported them but it's easy to overstate that one particular point.

... this is my signature!
08-12-2015, 08:35 AM
A country where a large majority believe a fairytale, banning another version of that fairytale...

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
08-12-2015, 08:49 AM
(08-12-2015 07:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I heard a bit of Trump's speech -- and wish to give him some advice on how to make his delivery more effective. The constant yelling was good -- but to really make it drive home the message of demonizing one particular group ---

He should give his speeches in German........................

It worked for Adolph......

Check out the cover for the Philly Daily News:

The New Furor & Trump’s Latest Hair-Raising Idea Smile
Brilliant!

[Image: 20151208_front.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
08-12-2015, 08:54 AM
(08-12-2015 08:49 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 07:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I heard a bit of Trump's speech -- and wish to give him some advice on how to make his delivery more effective. The constant yelling was good -- but to really make it drive home the message of demonizing one particular group ---

He should give his speeches in German........................

It worked for Adolph......

Check out the cover for the Philly Daily News:

The New Furor & Trump’s Latest Hair-Raising Idea Smile
Brilliant!

[Image: 20151208_front.jpg]

I dunno. Still seems a bit subtle.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-12-2015, 09:22 AM
*Temporarily*

Media likes to focus on the first part of what he said but ignore the rest.

"It's until the country's representatives can figure out what's going on."

Way to blow it out of proportion. Seriously, people will do anything to try to bring him down.

I see no problem with temporarily stopping Muslim immigration until we can improve the vetting process or until we stop the ISIS threat.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-12-2015, 09:26 AM
(08-12-2015 09:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  *Temporarily*

Way to blow it out of proportion. Seriously, people will do anything to try to bring him down.

I see no problem with temporarily stopping Muslim immigration until we can improve the vetting process or until we stop the ISIS threat.

"How dare you! That wasn't 10/10 crazy and bigoted, it was only 9/10 crazy and bigoted. I see no problem with that!"

What's particularly stupid is that even if one believes that, it's only half the problem. What about the hordes of potential fifth-columnists already here? What's your final solution to that question?

[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
08-12-2015, 09:28 AM
(08-12-2015 09:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  *Temporarily*

Media likes to focus on the first part of what he said but ignore the rest.

Why not stop all atheist from entering the USA? They are Godless heathens who worship Satan even if they pretend they don't, but we know the TRUTH!
08-12-2015, 09:49 AM
There is a practicality to the idea. ISIS/Al Qaeda want to get people into the US. Those people are Muslim. So don't allow Muslim's into the US and it'll severely hamper their ability to get them into the US.

The objections are naturally "Racist!" And "no fair!"

But that's what Trump wants. He's going to say that PC crowd wants to allow ISIS an easy way to sneak people into the US to kill our children in the name of fairness and political correctness.

And the other thing that Trump will have going for him, is Do people really want more Muslim's in the country? If it weren't for their skin color, Muslim's, stereotypically, would fit right in with the far right wing of the republican party. More votes against women and gays! There is no real support for that demographic in the country.

Blog: http://141min.tumblr.com/
08-12-2015, 09:52 AM
(08-12-2015 09:49 AM)wallym Wrote:  There is a practicality to the idea. ISIS/Al Qaeda want to get people into the US. Those people are Muslim. So don't allow Muslim's into the US and it'll severely hamper their ability to get them into the US.

The objections are naturally "Racist!" And "no fair!"

But that's what Trump wants. He's going to say that PC crowd wants to allow ISIS an easy way to sneak people into the US to kill our children in the name of fairness and political correctness.

And the other thing that Trump will have going for him, is Do people really want more Muslim's in the country? If it weren't for their skin color, Muslim's, stereotypically, would fit right in with the far right wing of the republican party. More votes against women and gays! There is no real support for that demographic in the country.

You and the rest of the Trumpettes don't seem to understand the difference between goals and means.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user