Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Trump wants to Ban Muslims from Entering US
(10-12-2015 12:56 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, if I am conservative I am trolling. Don't be ridiculous.

No, it's perfectly OK to be Conservative. You have company on the forum. But claiming that Ted Cruz is "brilliant" -- that's trolling.

He is pretty brilliant in he stayed in his field. He isn't a scientist. But he graduated both Princeton and Harvard. Debate team national champion at Princeton. He's pretty damn intelligent. Unfortunately he limits himself by choice. He probably doesn't honestly deny climate change, only does it for votes like most politicians.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 01:18 PM
(10-12-2015 12:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:48 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  It doesn't matter if 98% of the population agrees with it. Such a ban would be against everything this country was founded on and supposedly represents.

It isn't un-American to protect Americans.

Yes!! It is very American to protect Americans, including good Muslim Americans from bad Muslims

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-12-2015, 01:26 PM
(10-12-2015 01:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It isn't un-American to protect Americans.

Yes!! It is very American to protect Americans, including good Muslim Americans from bad Muslims

You're not protecting good Muslims by antagonizing them further and disbarring them from entering the U.S. You're just creating even more of a divide for them.

10-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Obama said that Republicans are afraid of women and children.
14 people in San Bernardino were murdered by a Muslim woman who had 6 months old child.

10-12-2015, 01:33 PM
(10-12-2015 01:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 01:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes!! It is very American to protect Americans, including good Muslim Americans from bad Muslims

You're not protecting good Muslims by antagonizing them further and disbarring them from entering the U.S. You're just creating even more of a divide for them.
If they are not radical Muslims they will understand that it is only to protect them from radical Muslims.
It is in their own interest.
I don't believe that Trump wants to discriminate good Muslims. He wants to protect good Muslims from bad Muslims. And he wants to protect his family and you and your family (if you live in the USA)

10-12-2015, 01:35 PM
(10-12-2015 01:26 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 01:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes!! It is very American to protect Americans, including good Muslim Americans from bad Muslims

And if their reaction is to resort to violence, all the more reason to keep them out.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
10-12-2015, 01:45 PM
But if we can't go to war yet, and we won't let the terrorists come over here, what am I supposed to shoot at?

'Murican Canadian
10-12-2015, 02:04 PM
(10-12-2015 01:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  If they are not radical Muslims they will understand that it is only to protect them from radical Muslims.
It is in their own interest.
I don't believe that Trump wants to discriminate good Muslims. He wants to protect good Muslims from bad Muslims. And he wants to protect his family and you and your family (if you live in the USA)

I expect the non-radical muslims will understand that they are being discriminated against because of their religion.

How is it in their own interests, for them to be kept out?

This is even farther than when they stopped the Syrian refugees. A ban on muslim immigration would ban all muslims from any place. Any muslim, any background, any country. All would be banned.

We are better than that.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
10-12-2015, 02:10 PM
(10-12-2015 11:20 AM)Alla Wrote:  I wish media talked more about brilliant Ted Cruz and his wonderful conservative proposals.
Then more people would know about it. I believe they would vote for him.

http://theweek.com/articles/592719/why-e...e-ted-cruz

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2015, 02:41 PM
It's hard to tell how smart or dumb a politician really is, because in order to garner support they have to feign stupid. The only ones you can accurately read are the ones who don't actually expect to win, and therefore have the freedom to give their honest opinions.

Zoltan Istvan is one of the smarter candidates in my opinion. Nobody will ever know who the hell he is. My next favorite candidate, also an relative unknown, is Souraya Faas, who is, coincidentally, a Muslim 1st gen Syrian American. I'd vote for either of them before I'd vote for a major party party nominee.

'Murican Canadian