Trump wants to target terrorists' families

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Trump wants to target terrorists' families
Quote:"And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families. When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.

So, this dipshit wants us to bomb France, Germany, Tunisia, and Britain? That's where their families are.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
04-12-2015, 02:27 PM
(04-12-2015 01:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:"And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families. When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families.

So, this dipshit wants us to bomb France, Germany, Tunisia, and Britain? That's where their families are.

He clarified on the radio yesterday, I think it was Hannitys show. He said he meant that we can't hesitate to drop a bomb on a known terrorist just because his family happens to be with him, not that we should send bombs or special forces to their homes even if they aren't present. If we have the proof where they are, we shouldn't hesitate just because they're using human shields. He was probably just walking it back, but at least he did.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
04-12-2015, 05:35 PM
(02-12-2015 03:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I wonder if he'll drop in the polls???

Probably not.

Of course, not. He is better than someone who can not even call ISIS by its true name - radical Islamists(Muslims).

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
05-12-2015, 10:16 AM
(04-12-2015 02:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He clarified on the radio yesterday, I think it was Hannitys show. He said he meant that we can't hesitate to drop a bomb on a known terrorist just because his family happens to be with him, not that we should send bombs or special forces to their homes even if they aren't present. If we have the proof where they are, we shouldn't hesitate just because they're using human shields. He was probably just walking it back, but at least he did.
Two things :
1. That's not a clarification, it's a change in position .
2. What he is suggesting is already what we do.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
05-12-2015, 11:09 AM
I can't wait for Trump to get elected. Shits gonna get done.
05-12-2015, 11:31 AM
(05-12-2015 11:09 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I can't wait for Trump to get elected. Shits gonna get done.

With Trump in the White House and a Republican House and Senate, a lot of us are going to be blowing this pop stand for other countries. But then, you right wingers don't want us staying here anyway.
05-12-2015, 11:44 AM
(05-12-2015 11:09 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I can't wait for Trump to get elected. Shits gonna get done.

With a regular candidate far more shit would get done than with Trump. It's not like the party establishments at all like Trump or want to work with him to accomplish things, it will be more logjammed but his pet agendas will go undone.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-12-2015, 11:59 AM

Wanna bet? You think Obama ran into obstruction and recalcitrant opposition, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Part of me hope he wins just for the freak show aspect.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
05-12-2015, 05:50 PM
(05-12-2015 11:31 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  

With Trump in the White House and a Republican House and Senate, a lot of us are going to be blowing this pop stand for other countries. But then, you right wingers don't want us staying here anyway.
I am right winger but I want left-wingers to stay here. As long as we don't go to far right or too far left and learn to compromise we can achieve many great things.
I love many left wing ideas. The problem is that they might not work very well.
P.S. I am sure that there are right wingers who want to leave the country if Sanders becomes a president.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
05-12-2015, 07:20 PM
I am not a right or left winger. On economic issues I side right, on social issues I am more to the left.