Trump wants to target terrorists' families

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: Trump wants to target terrorists' families
(06-12-2015 08:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 11:09 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I can't wait for Trump to get elected. Shits gonna get done.

Bad shit. Regressive shit. Unconstitutional shit.

Exactly. There's such a thing as good shit? Hardly. Shit's gonna get done is one of the few political prognostications that's literally accurate. How deep is the more relevant concern; the depth of Trump's brand of the product could be bottomless.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 01:29 AM
(06-12-2015 08:29 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 08:01 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  KUSA, you say Trump will put "this country back on track." When was it ever on track? What track? Where was it going?

Good point. I don't think this country has ever been on the right track.

Freeing the slaves?

Braking up the monopolies and trusts?

Establishing national parks and other protected public spaces?

Setting up social security, medicare, and medicaid?

Establishing worker's rights and protections?

The separation of church and state?

Or do you prefer the current Republican climate that would have us destroy all of those progressive advancements?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-12-2015, 01:40 AM
(07-12-2015 01:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Or do you prefer the current Republican climate that would have us destroy all of those progressive advancements?

All those wonderful things are worth NOTHING if you can't have SECURITY to protect MA MONEH!!!!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Why limit this to mass-murderers of one religion? To keep it fair every time the US executes a serial killer, regardless of his faith, shouldn't they also execute his family too? And why limit this to murder. When someone steals a car, shouldn't we throw the whole family in jail? Maybe up to 2nd cousins?
23-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Trump Wrote:"But we're fighting a very politically correct war," he added. "And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families."

I like how the only think keeping us from killing children is being "politically correct". I'm going to remember that the next time I hear someone bitch about political correctness.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post