Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Trump will be president
Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012. No Obama this time means African Americans won't be as motivated. Higher hispanic turnout won't make much difference as they are concentrated in areas Trump won't win anyway.

2. Bernie supporters (the youth vote) will stay home. Especially after the Wikileaks emails released today. Those video game controllers will be hard to put down for Hillary.

3. Hidden Trump support. 21 million registered voters failed to show up in 2012. Most of them white. They will show up this time.

So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Or cry.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Trump will be president
I got your tissue right here.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
10-10-2016, 04:14 PM
If the Apprentice tape where Donald calls someone the n-word ends up coming out--I think African Americans may be more motivated than you think to vote for Hillary.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
10-10-2016, 04:14 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. A new post-tape NBC poll came out today that has Hillary ahead of Trump by 14% in a two-way race and by 11% in a four-way race. That seems like an insurmountably big lead to me.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
10-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Look at me I can predict the future.

10-10-2016, 04:20 PM
(10-10-2016 04:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I wouldn't be so sure. A new post-tape NBC poll came out today that has Hillary ahead of Trump by 14% in a two-way race and by 11% in a four-way race. That seems like an insurmountably big lead to me.

A poll of 500 people, a majority of which were democrats.

Polls are phony.

(10-10-2016 04:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If the Apprentice tape where Donald calls someone the n-word ends up coming out--I think African Americans may be more motivated than you think to vote for Hillary.

If that is true, all bets are off. I won't even vote for him.

Have a great October everyone.

Best wishes.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
10-10-2016, 04:22 PM
What's the matter, LDH, did you get groped by Trump?

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
10-10-2016, 04:33 PM
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Unfortunately (for you) no you won't. Sorry. If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls, without any "tossup" states included, gives Clinton 260 electoral votes and Trump 165—an over 60-vote improvement for Clinton since late September—now nearly matching her August count when the polls showed her easily winning the required 270 electoral votes. Trump's total has remained relatively flat for several weeks.

[Image: rcp_general_election_graph_10.8.2016_0.jpg]

I'd advise you not to lay any money on the bar. Wink

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
10-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Good luck with that
10-10-2016, 04:44 PM
(10-10-2016 04:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If the Apprentice tape where Donald calls someone the n-word ends up coming out--I think African Americans may be more motivated than you think to vote for Hillary.

If that is true, all bets are off. I won't even vote for him.

How much you wanna bet he *didn't* say it? Even if they don't find the footage, he's definitely enough of a scumbag.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
Thread Closed