Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-01-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(20-01-2017 11:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  If we weren't such an insignificant little online group, I would seriously thing that Helmet is a paid shill.

He certainly doesn't do any critical thinking and just trumpets out whatever he hears his group say.

Nah, he's just a rightwing extremist LEO that probably likes shooting blacks and Mexicans.
Find all posts by this user
20-01-2017, 11:37 AM
"Donald Trump will never be President of the United States." -Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-01-2017, 11:56 AM
(20-01-2017 11:37 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Donald Trump will never be President of the United States." -Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren

Er yes I think we get it , the democrats were way to complacent and shouldn't have been you are indeed in my opinion due a little Schadenfreude but you've now gone beyond that fucking cut it out already just be happy that your bitch and his whore stripper wife won.
20-01-2017, 11:59 AM
I also think he's drunk or high right now, so lets cut his sad ass some slack.
20-01-2017, 12:01 PM
'I Promise To Work Tirelessly To Achieve My Campaign’s Goals,' Threatens Trump In Terrifying Address

Leaving the nation in an uneasy state of dread as he spoke from the Capitol steps, incoming President Donald Trump reportedly delivered a disturbing inaugural address Friday in which he repeatedly threatened to work hard to implement his campaign promises.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
20-01-2017, 12:17 PM
(20-01-2017 11:37 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "Donald Trump will never be President of the United States." -Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren

Hey look! LDH finally caught up to November's news! Only 2 more months worth to go...

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
20-01-2017, 12:19 PM
(20-01-2017 12:01 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  'I Promise To Work Tirelessly To Achieve My Campaign’s Goals,' Threatens Trump In Terrifying Address

Leaving the nation in an uneasy state of dread as he spoke from the Capitol steps, incoming President Donald Trump reportedly delivered a disturbing inaugural address Friday in which he repeatedly threatened to work hard to implement his campaign promises.

I promise to work tirelessly for my own ends and my personal glory, more like
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-01-2017, 12:24 PM
Video game civil war two, could be a hit
20-01-2017, 02:22 PM
(20-01-2017 11:01 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America is the greatest nation on earth.

And we now have the greatest elected leader in history as our president.

Everything is going as I have foreseen.

He's a fucking moron and so are you.

But no one cares that you are.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
20-01-2017, 02:31 PM
(20-01-2017 11:01 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America is the greatest nation on earth.

And we now have the greatest elected leader in history as our president.

Everything is going as I have foreseen.

Now you're just trolling. No one could be that stupid. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
Thread Closed