Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-10-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012. No Obama this time means African Americans won't be as motivated. Higher hispanic turnout won't make much difference as they are concentrated in areas Trump won't win anyway.

2. Bernie supporters (the youth vote) will stay home. Especially after the Wikileaks emails released today. Those video game controllers will be hard to put down for Hillary.

3. Hidden Trump support. 21 million registered voters failed to show up in 2012. Most of them white. They will show up this time.

So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Or cry.

[Image: Miss.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 11 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
Only a total retard would vote for Trump, which means that at the very least the election results will show how many defective mentally retarded people there are to a certain degreeLaugh out load
(13-10-2016 10:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Everything would be fine if we just repealed that pesky 19th Amendment. Whose idea was that anyway?

Some of the Trump followers have actually wanted to repeal the 19th Amendment to get rid of those silly women voters.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2828571

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-10-2016, 11:30 AM
(13-10-2016 10:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Only a total retard would vote for Trump, which means that at the very least the election results will show how many defective mentally retarded people there are to a certain degreeLaugh out load

I really find this offensive. *I'm not saying this as member of the forum team, just as a forum member*

*says the mom of a special needs kid*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 12 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-10-2016, 11:32 AM
(13-10-2016 10:05 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Everything would be fine if we just repealed that pesky 19th Amendment. Whose idea was that anyway?

I think I gave myself a nose bleed when i read that this morning. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-10-2016, 11:33 AM
(13-10-2016 11:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-10-2016 10:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Only a total retard would vote for Trump, which means that at the very least the election results will show how many defective mentally retarded people there are to a certain degreeLaugh out load

I really find this offensive. *I'm not saying this as member of the forum team, just as a forum member*

It should be offensive to everyone.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-10-2016, 12:02 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17785...oncussions

Quote:"The woman was out cold, and now she's coming back," Trump told the crowd. "See? We don't go by these new and very much softer NFL rules. Concussion, oh! Oh! Got a little ding on the head, no, no, you can't play for the rest of the season. Our people are tough!"

LOL, yes Trump, you stupid mother fucker, fainting and a concussion are the same thing.
13-10-2016, 01:05 PM
This week's TIME magazine cover.

[Image: TimeMagazine_DonaldTrumpMeltdownCover16th.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-10-2016, 03:25 PM
So this is what WikiLeaks was all about:

Quote:In the email, Halpin wrote that 21st Century Fox Chairman Rupert Murdoch and NewsCorp Chairman Robert Thomson, who are both Catholic, are attracted to the faith because of "systemic thought and severely backward gender relations."

Palmieri responded: "I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable, politically conservative religion -- their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelical."

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-10-2016, 01:58 AM
(13-10-2016 11:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I'm very sorry please forgive my poor choice of words.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
Thread Closed