Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-10-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: Trump will be president
Yes, Donald will be president.
President of his local gropers anonymous club.
That's about it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-10-2016, 07:04 AM
This fucker is enciting violence because of his yuge ego.

http://time.com/4530568/donald-trump-hil...picks=true

Read the entire article, it pisses me off and simultaneously worries me that on the night of November 8th we’re going to see rioting.

Excerpts:

“For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don’t have your good in mind,”

"The bombastic Trump released his most treacherous charge yet Thursday, following months of alleging that the U.S. election system would be “rigged” against him. “This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system,” he said. “And our system is rigged. This is reality.”

"Trump’s visions draw upon conspiracy theories that have been nurtured for years by far-right-wing outlets like InfoWars, which has been a home for 9/11 “truths,” and unfounded claims about the Bilderberg Group and the World Economic Forum."

“Trump has been laying out his theory for weeks, gradually expanding the list of institutions that are rigged against the American people.”

“For them, it’s a war,” he said of the powers arrayed against him, “and for them, nothing at all is out of bounds.”

“Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed,” he said of the “elites.” “They will attack you. They will slander you. They will seek to destroy your career and family. They will seek to destroy everything about you including your reputation.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-10-2016, 07:19 AM
(14-10-2016 07:04 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This fucker is enciting violence because of his yuge ego.

Read the entire article, it pisses me off and simultaneously worries me that on the night of November 8th we’re going to see rioting.

Excerpts:

“For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don’t have your good in mind,”

"The bombastic Trump released his most treacherous charge yet Thursday, following months of alleging that the U.S. election system would be “rigged” against him. “This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system,” he said. “And our system is rigged. This is reality.”

"Trump’s visions draw upon conspiracy theories that have been nurtured for years by far-right-wing outlets like InfoWars, which has been a home for 9/11 “truths,” and unfounded claims about the Bilderberg Group and the World Economic Forum."

“Trump has been laying out his theory for weeks, gradually expanding the list of institutions that are rigged against the American people.”

“For them, it’s a war,” he said of the powers arrayed against him, “and for them, nothing at all is out of bounds.”

“Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed,” he said of the “elites.” “They will attack you. They will slander you. They will seek to destroy your career and family. They will seek to destroy everything about you including your reputation.”

Wow scary stuff, do you think there will be much trouble on the streets during your election day?
14-10-2016, 08:03 AM
(14-10-2016 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Wow scary stuff, do you think there will be much trouble on the streets during your election day?

I simply don’t know what to expect but given the penchant for Trump to incite violence as seen in his rallies such as saying that 2nd amendment proponents might let their “feelings” be known, and now with the whole rigged election narrative it would not surprise me at all.

I used to think America and Americans were above political strongmen and would put the country before party but that illusion has been completely shattered during this election period.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-10-2016, 08:19 AM
It borders on sedition in places, but only borders so far as I can see.

But there are certainly echos of a certain late right wing dictator (carefully avoids actual name... Godwin watches) and he certainly is, since his followers are, rabble rowsing.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
14-10-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2016 08:38 AM by Full Circle.)
(14-10-2016 08:19 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  It borders on sedition in places, but only borders so far as I can see.

But there are certainly echos of a certain late right wing dictator (carefully avoids actual name... Godwin watches) and he certainly is, since his followers are, rabble rowsing.

I wouldn’t characterize it as sedition, perhaps more like misplaced anger.
I also want to say here that his supporters (the deplorable half Wink ) are much more likely to be disaffected and even well-meaning as well as terribly misguided. I say this because as I have already said in another thread I have friends and family voting for him and they are neither deplorable, rabble rousing or otherwise prone to violence.

My fear is with that minority that can be characterized as tin-foil hat wearing, gun-toting, victim-minded sect without self control. Those people, while not numerous, can be dangerous.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
14-10-2016, 08:34 AM
He's not going to be president, but he's formed a cult. That doesn't include all who would vote for him, but just a certain group.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-10-2016, 09:05 AM
So Pence is now claiming that the Trump campaign is coming up with evidence to show Trump never assaulted the women who are accusing him of it. This is like trying to prove there is no god. You can't prove a negative. Facepalm

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-10-2016, 09:07 AM
(14-10-2016 07:04 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  This fucker is enciting violence because of his yuge ego.

Excerpts:

Apparently, this is how Trump thinks he can "make America great again". Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-10-2016, 09:09 AM
(14-10-2016 08:31 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-10-2016 08:19 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  It borders on sedition in places, but only borders so far as I can see.

I wouldn’t characterize it as sedition, perhaps more like misplaced anger.
I also want to say here that his supporters (the deplorable half Wink ) are much more likely to be disaffected and even well-meaning as well as terribly misguided. I say this because as I have already said in another thread I have friends and family voting for him and they are neither deplorable, rabble rousing or otherwise prone to violence.

My fear is with that minority that can be characterized as tin-foil hat wearing, gun-toting, victim-minded sect without self control. Those people, while not numerous, can be dangerous.
This is a useful post for me as I had assumed pretty much all his support came from the intellectually challenged, I guess that teaches me to be less judgemental and more understanding. Thanks FC Thumbsup
Thread Closed