Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-10-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(20-10-2016 04:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 04:46 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Put your money where your mouth is. How much would you like to wager on this?

You put too much faith in media polls that use a +20 democrat advantage.

On election day, you will see the Trump supporters out in full force, and the youth and black folks stay home.

Thinking they have it in the bag will be their undoing.

"Hillary is going to win so my one vote won't hurt."

I didn't see a wager in that response. If you're so confident, let's do this. Name an amount.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 05:04 PM
(20-10-2016 04:46 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 04:27 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Getting nervous yet? According to fivethirtyeight.com, the IBD/TIPP poll was the most accurate the last 3 weeks of the election in 2012. (http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com...ace/?_r=1) The New York Times declares the IBD/TIPP the most accurate over the last 3 elections.

The IBD/TIPP poll out today has Trump +1 in a 4 way race.

Turnout. Turnout. Turnout. If polls like IBD/TIPP show a close race, Trump is going to win because his supporters are much more motivated.

Put your money where your mouth is. How much would you like to wager on this?
$50 says he loses
Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 05:06 PM
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 04:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You put too much faith in media polls that use a +20 democrat advantage.

On election day, you will see the Trump supporters out in full force, and the youth and black folks stay home.

Thinking they have it in the bag will be their undoing.

"Hillary is going to win so my one vote won't hurt."

I didn't see a wager in that response. If you're so confident, let's do this. Name an amount.

I'm not much of a gambler.

But I'll bet my membership here. If Hillary wins I'll leave and never come back.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
20-10-2016, 05:06 PM
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thinking they've already lost will be their undoing.

"Trump's going to lose so my one vote won't help."

Highly possible, which is what media pollsters are hoping for with their fake polls.

Does that include IBD/TIPP?

(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Except this time, we're on to them. And we're showing up on election day.

You weren't showing up on election day before?

#sigh
20-10-2016, 05:18 PM
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Highly possible, which is what media pollsters are hoping for with their fake polls.

Does that include IBD/TIPP?

(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Except this time, we're on to them. And we're showing up on election day.

I was referring to CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.

I was always planning to vote. But there are a lot of registered republican voters that never show up on election day. I have a feeling they will be showing up this time. I spend a lot of time reading comment sections and almost everyone of Trumps supporters I've seen are of the belief that the polls are being purposefully manipulated to make them not want to waste their time on election day. This makes them want to vote more.

I think (this is only my opinion) that Trump's supporters are more motivated. Trump's support comes from REAL supporters. A large portion of Hillary's support appears to be more anti-Trump not actual pro Hillary. That could lead to turnout problems on election day.

20-10-2016, 05:22 PM
(20-10-2016 05:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Does that include IBD/TIPP?

I was always planning to vote. But there are a lot of registered republican voters that never show up on election day. I have a feeling they will be showing up this time. I spend a lot of time reading comment sections and almost everyone of Trumps supporters I've seen are of the belief that the polls are being purposefully manipulated to make them not want to waste their time on election day. This makes them want to vote more.

I think (this is only my opinion) that Trump's supporters are more motivated. Trump's support comes from REAL supporters. A large portion of Hillary's support appears to be more anti-Trump not actual pro Hillary. That could lead to turnout problems on election day.

The anti-Trump people are well motivated. That could lead to a large turnout on election day.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 05:24 PM
(20-10-2016 05:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Does that include IBD/TIPP?

You couldn't muster the votes to beat the negro, what makes you think you can muster the votes to beat the lesbo?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-10-2016, 05:28 PM
If Trump wins the election, after you already had GWB, America will lose all the respect of the rest of the earth's inhabitants who are not fascists and neo Nazis.

It'll be a laughing stock. In fact that it thinks itself "The world's police" already makes it so.

Such a regressive country.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
20-10-2016, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 05:33 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(20-10-2016 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I was referring to CNN, ABC, NBC, etc.

You couldn't muster the votes to beat the negro, what makes you think you can muster the votes to beat the lesbo?

That's exactly my point. Obama had 95% of the black vote, and they showed up in record numbers. Having a black man on the ballot also brought in the youth vote.

Hillary will see a huge decline in turnout, while Trump's supporters are rabid. She might see some increase in hispanic voters, but they're concentrated in states that won't help her.

"in most elections it’s hard to get even 50% to turn out to vote. And therein lies the problem for November – who is going to have the most motivated, most inspired voters show up to vote? You know the answer to this question. Who’s the candidate with the most rabid supporters? Whose crazed fans are going to be up at 5 AM on Election Day, kicking ass all day long, all the way until the last polling place has closed, making sure every Tom, Dick and Harry (and Bob and Joe and Billy Bob and Billy Joe and Billy Bob Joe) has cast his ballot? That’s right. That’s the high level of danger we’re in." -Michael Moore

20-10-2016, 05:34 PM
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thinking they've already lost will be their undoing.

"Trump's going to lose so my one vote won't help."

Highly possible, which is what media pollsters are hoping for with their fake polls.

Except this time, we're on to them. And we're showing up on election day.

What about all my Republican friends who are voting for Johnson?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Thread Closed