Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-10-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(20-10-2016 05:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Highly possible, which is what media pollsters are hoping for with their fake polls.

Except this time, we're on to them. And we're showing up on election day.

What about all my Republican friends who are voting for Johnson?

Every thing I've read shows 3rd parties taking more votes from Hillary than Trump. She does better in head to head polls than 4 way races.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 05:41 PM
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I didn't see a wager in that response. If you're so confident, let's do this. Name an amount.

I'm not much of a gambler.

But I'll bet my membership here. If Hillary wins I'll leave and never come back.

No. That's too easy. Here's the bet. If you lose you have to eat a Ghost Pepper and film it. I'll put in an order for some immediately. Evil_monster Evil_monster Evil_monster Big Grin

[Image: gummy-pepper-ghost-pepper.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-10-2016, 05:41 PM
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:03 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  I didn't see a wager in that response. If you're so confident, let's do this. Name an amount.

I'm not much of a gambler.

But I'll bet my membership here. If Hillary wins I'll leave and never come back.

Meh, that's a lukewarm endorsement of your candidate if I've ever read one. If you're so confident, it's not gambling. But I don't want you to leave, I enjoy poking the Helmet. Maybe you have to change your avatar to the photo of Hillary of my choosing for one month. And if I lose I'll change my avatar to the photo of Trumo that you choose for one month. Deal?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
20-10-2016, 05:42 PM
(20-10-2016 05:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You couldn't muster the votes to beat the negro, what makes you think you can muster the votes to beat the lesbo?

That's exactly my point. Obama had 95% of the black vote, and they showed up in record numbers. Having a black man on the ballot also brought in the youth vote.

Hillary will see a huge decline in turnout, while Trump's supporters are rabid. She might see some increase in hispanic voters, but they're concentrated in states that won't help her.

"in most elections it’s hard to get even 50% to turn out to vote. And therein lies the problem for November – who is going to have the most motivated, most inspired voters show up to vote? You know the answer to this question. Who’s the candidate with the most rabid supporters? Whose crazed fans are going to be up at 5 AM on Election Day, kicking ass all day long, all the way until the last polling place has closed, making sure every Tom, Dick and Harry (and Bob and Joe and Billy Bob and Billy Joe and Billy Bob Joe) has cast his ballot? That’s right. That’s the high level of danger we’re in." -Michael Moore

I think that women are going to show up in record numbers. i don't think they'll be voting Trump.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-10-2016, 05:44 PM
(20-10-2016 05:37 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What about all my Republican friends who are voting for Johnson?

Every thing I've read shows 3rd parties taking more votes from Hillary than Trump. She does better in head to head polls than 4 way races.

Every democrat I know is voting for Hillary.

Johnson is the choice of my Republican friends on FB.

but....as I learned many years ago...people don't always vote the way they say they will.

I know once (in California) I was asked about who I voted for in an exit poll, I lied.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-10-2016, 05:45 PM
(20-10-2016 05:41 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm not much of a gambler.

Meh, that's a lukewarm endorsement of your candidate if I've ever read one. If you're so confident, it's not gambling. But I don't want you to leave, I enjoy poking the Helmet. Maybe you have to change your avatar to the photo of Hillary of my choosing for one month. And if I lose I'll change my avatar to the photo of Trumo that you choose for one month. Deal?

I accept your wager.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-10-2016, 05:58 PM
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012. No Obama this time means African Americans won't be as motivated. Higher hispanic turnout won't make much difference as they are concentrated in areas Trump won't win anyway.

2. Bernie supporters (the youth vote) will stay home. Especially after the Wikileaks emails released today. Those video game controllers will be hard to put down for Hillary.

3. Hidden Trump support. 21 million registered voters failed to show up in 2012. Most of them white. They will show up this time.

So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Or cry.

Bolding mine.

What are you doing back here already?
Now you're betting your membership here too? You know we don't delete/ban upon request.
20-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Sphincter mouth as president. OMG!!!! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-10-2016, 06:04 PM
(20-10-2016 05:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012. No Obama this time means African Americans won't be as motivated. Higher hispanic turnout won't make much difference as they are concentrated in areas Trump won't win anyway.

2. Bernie supporters (the youth vote) will stay home. Especially after the Wikileaks emails released today. Those video game controllers will be hard to put down for Hillary.

3. Hidden Trump support. 21 million registered voters failed to show up in 2012. Most of them white. They will show up this time.

So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Or cry.

Bolding mine.

What are you doing back here already?
Now you're betting your membership here too? You know we don't delete/ban upon request.

I took a break. Came back early. I missed you guys.

[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
20-10-2016, 06:06 PM
(20-10-2016 05:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm not much of a gambler.

No. That's too easy. Here's the bet. If you lose you have to eat a Ghost Pepper and film it. I'll put in an order for some immediately. Evil_monster Evil_monster Evil_monster Big Grin

[Image: gummy-pepper-ghost-pepper.jpg]

No thanks.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/18/worlds-hott...ns-throat/

Thread Closed