Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-10-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(21-10-2016 05:31 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 05:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  But I'll bet my membership here. If Hillary wins I'll leave and never come back.

See ya later mate. Please shut the door on your way out. Thanks.
Awww, don't be like that SYZ I mean you gotta appreciate Lesbo Dork Helmet is a nice chew toy to have around Tongue. Big Grin Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Just saying, for those that still somehow think Trumpert will win, he's alienated many people from the Republican party even. My parents have voted Republican, including GWB, for all their lives and are fundamentalist Christians and have already said they're not voting for Trump. Look at state by state polls - states like TEXAS, that are typically heavily Republican, are within 3-4 points for Hillary. Romney won Texas by 16pts, Trump only leads by 3-4. That says a lot about flagging support for Trump among those that actually have some semblance of a conscience within the Republican party.

Being a sexist, racist, ignorant pig only gets you the votes of others that share such views. Trump has picked up the alt-right, but has lost many of the mainstream Republicans due to his crazy rhetoric and unstable personality.

At this point, expecting a Trump win is akin to expecting the Titanic to keep on sailing after it hit the iceberg. Trump is going down, hard, and even he knows it - which is why he's already whining about the election being "rigged".

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 4 users Like Azaraith's post
21-10-2016, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 11:42 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
The IBD/TIPP daily tracking poll still has Trump +1 with a full day of polling after the debate. Remember, fivethirtyeight says this poll was the most accurate during the 2012 election.

As a said before, it's closer than mainstream media wants us to believe.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Same shit different cycle. One way or another, in a couple weeks we put another talking bobble head into office. I'm not gonna say I won't miss any sleep, but it won't be over this.

'Murican Canadian
21-10-2016, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 11:55 AM by GirlyMan.)
(21-10-2016 11:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The IBD/TIPP daily tracking poll still has Trump +1 with a full day of polling after the debate. Remember, fivethirtyeight says this poll was the most accurate during the 2012 election.

How's IBD/TIPP got him looking electoral college wise?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-10-2016, 11:54 AM
(21-10-2016 11:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The IBD/TIPP daily tracking poll still has Trump +1 with a full day of polling after the debate. Remember, fivethirtyeight says this poll was the most accurate during the 2012 election.

I noticed you edited this post to remove the line where you said democrats are leading in early voting in swing states but turnout for them is low. Is this because you are not only wrong but that you discovered they are actually leading or equal to GOP early voters, which is a HUGE deal because tradition dictates that the GOP takes its leads in this period and the Dems play catchup with Election Day voting?

The fact that Florida is experiencing a 50-50 split right now GUARANTEES HRC wins the state, not to mention that Dems have turned in 300K+ new voter registrations compared to the GOP's 60K. He has no path without Florida, and don't be surprised if that hands her Georgia and Zona.

You keep clinging to one poll and use 538 as your proof that it's solid, yet you disparaged 538 numerous times because it gave Trump a 1% chance to win the nod. You talk out of both sides of your mouth, you know a landslide is coming and you're just trying to troll Dems. You are so confident yet you cower when asked to put your money where your mouth is and settle for an avatar wager.

Just accept your fate and stop trying to use one poll that got lucky in 2012 as your saving grace. It's going to be near-Mondale proportions when Trump loses. Your basket of deplorables isn't large enough to win 200 Electoral votes, much less the presidency.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
21-10-2016, 01:37 PM

And plenty of other more highly rated polls have Hillary ahead by as much as 13, on average 7.

Polls' relative accuracy isn't static, no one poll has "the magic" to be 100% accurate for all elections, which is why you look at many of them and aggregate them. You're cherry picking polls to make your clown look competitive and making up conspiracy bullshit regarding the others in order to try to discredit them.

Hillary has between 75% and 85% odds to win. Trump has his base of retards, but hasn't proven able to convince undecided voters or anyone besides uneducated white males to vote for him. The dullard white man vote isn't enough to win.

Maybe he'd do better if he didn't try to chase away the educated, female, latino, black, and gay votes, but his strategy has been clear - he'd rather win over the Stormfront crowd and yell about retarded internet conspiracies and wikileaks while pretending to be a populist billionaire.

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 2 users Like Azaraith's post
21-10-2016, 01:58 PM
(21-10-2016 11:54 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  

I noticed you edited this post to remove the line where you said democrats are leading in early voting in swing states but turnout for them is low. Is this because you are not only wrong but that you discovered they are actually leading or equal to GOP early voters

No, I deleted it because I couldn't find the link to the article I read earlier that showed that although democrats are leading in early voting it is by smaller margins than 2012. I think it was on CNN but they moved it from the top story. I think it said something like Democrats are in a similar position as 2012 in North Carolina but GOP returns are down 14,000 (bad for Trump). Democrat returns are higher in Utah and Arizona than previous years. But numbers are down for democrats in Iowa and Ohio. Republicans currently lead in early voting returns in Florida, although more democrats requested early ballots.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
21-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Dark Helmet takes his cues from The Karl Rove Playbook.

21-10-2016, 02:19 PM

FiveThirtyEight also has her with an almost 87% of winning and said she pretty much wrapped it up Wednesday night.
Thread Closed