Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-10-2016, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 02:57 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Trump will be president
(21-10-2016 02:19 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 11:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The IBD/TIPP daily tracking poll still has Trump +1 with a full day of polling after the debate. Remember, fivethirtyeight says this poll was the most accurate during the 2012 election.

As a said before, it's closer than mainstream media wants us to believe.

FiveThirtyEight also has her with an almost 87% of winning and said she pretty much wrapped it up Wednesday night.

They also said Trump had a 1% chance of being the republican nominee.

Trump has a 13% chance of winning. That's a fairly good chance considering he has ZERO political experience. ZERO debate experience. ZERO media support. He has also spent considerably less.

Trump can win if she fails to motivate african american voters and younger voters to Obama levels. 50% of eligible voters 18-29 showed up to vote in 2008-2012, a majority of them for Obama. If this number drops back into the 30-40% range like a normal election she could lose 5 million of those Obama voters. This possibility is why Trump is not at 0% chance.

Virginia saw a drop of 30% black turnout from the 2008 primary to the 2016 primary.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 02:49 PM
(21-10-2016 02:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ... ZERO media support.

Without media support he wouldn't be the nominee.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-10-2016, 02:53 PM
(21-10-2016 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  ... ZERO media support.

Without media support he wouldn't be the nominee.

They gave him media coverage during the primary for ratings (money) believing he had no shot. Now they publish every negative thing about him they can to try to stop him and he still has a shot.

21-10-2016, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 03:06 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-10-2016 02:53 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Without media support he wouldn't be the nominee.

They gave him media coverage during the primary for ratings (money) believing he had no shot. Now they publish every negative thing about him they can to try to stop him and he still has a shot.

More likely they planned it from the beginning so the Republicans would nominate the least electable candidate. The Jews told them to do it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-10-2016, 03:00 PM
(21-10-2016 01:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 11:54 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I noticed you edited this post to remove the line where you said democrats are leading in early voting in swing states but turnout for them is low. Is this because you are not only wrong but that you discovered they are actually leading or equal to GOP early voters

No, I deleted it because I couldn't find the link to the article I read earlier that showed that although democrats are leading in early voting it is by smaller margins than 2012. I think it was on CNN but they moved it from the top story. I think it said something like Democrats are in a similar position as 2012 in North Carolina but GOP returns are down 14,000 (bad for Trump). Democrat returns are higher in Utah and Arizona than previous years. But numbers are down for democrats in Iowa and Ohio. Republicans currently lead in early voting returns in Florida, although more democrats requested early ballots.

Actually it's about 50-50 in Florida, which is BAD for GOP. Usually they build up about a 3% lead or so before Election Day here in the Sunshine State and their lead now is not even 1%. And like we both said, Dems had five times the amount of voter regs than GOP. It's over, pal.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 03:06 PM
(21-10-2016 03:00 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:58 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, I deleted it because I couldn't find the link to the article I read earlier that showed that although democrats are leading in early voting it is by smaller margins than 2012. I think it was on CNN but they moved it from the top story. I think it said something like Democrats are in a similar position as 2012 in North Carolina but GOP returns are down 14,000 (bad for Trump). Democrat returns are higher in Utah and Arizona than previous years. But numbers are down for democrats in Iowa and Ohio. Republicans currently lead in early voting returns in Florida, although more democrats requested early ballots.

Actually it's about 50-50 in Florida, which is BAD for GOP. Usually they build up about a 3% lead or so before Election Day here in the Sunshine State and their lead now is not even 1%. And like we both said, Dems had five times the amount of voter regs than GOP. It's over, pal.

It's not over. You have to get people to the polls on election day. 160,000 less people have early voted in Ohio than 2012, in mostly black counties according to my local news this morning. Hillary is going to struggle matching Obama's numbers on turnout with blacks and younger voters. You are in for a surprise on election day.

21-10-2016, 03:08 PM
LDH wrote:
Quote:That's a fairly good chance considering he has ZERO political experience. ZERO debate experience. ZERO media support.

100% retard support?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
21-10-2016, 03:11 PM
(21-10-2016 03:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 03:00 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Actually it's about 50-50 in Florida, which is BAD for GOP. Usually they build up about a 3% lead or so before Election Day here in the Sunshine State and their lead now is not even 1%. And like we both said, Dems had five times the amount of voter regs than GOP. It's over, pal.

It's not over. You have to get people to the polls on election day. 160,000 less people have early voted in Ohio than 2012, in mostly black counties according to my local news this morning. Hillary is going to struggle matching Obama's numbers on turnout with blacks and younger voters. You are in for a surprise on election day.

You really have no idea what you're saying. They literally just this moment released news that people turning out to vote in Ohio are showing up at the same numbers as 2012. Get a clue, it's over. The only surprise I'll have come Nov. 9 is seeing you actually change your avatar.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2016, 03:19 PM
(21-10-2016 03:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 03:00 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Actually it's about 50-50 in Florida, which is BAD for GOP. Usually they build up about a 3% lead or so before Election Day here in the Sunshine State and their lead now is not even 1%. And like we both said, Dems had five times the amount of voter regs than GOP. It's over, pal.

Ha ha ha ha ha please excuse me as I urinate in my underpants
Orange tan is fucked and you know it lol
21-10-2016, 03:34 PM
(21-10-2016 03:11 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 03:06 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's not over. You have to get people to the polls on election day. 160,000 less people have early voted in Ohio than 2012, in mostly black counties according to my local news this morning. Hillary is going to struggle matching Obama's numbers on turnout with blacks and younger voters. You are in for a surprise on election day.

You really have no idea what you're saying. They literally just this moment released news that people turning out to vote in Ohio are showing up at the same numbers as 2012. Get a clue, it's over. The only surprise I'll have come Nov. 9 is seeing you actually change your avatar.

"Only 179,162 people have cast ballots this year in Ohio, a 66% drop from this point in 2012." CNN http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/21/politics/e...index.html

Thread Closed