Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-10-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(23-10-2016 05:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump has a 13% chance of winning. That's a fairly good chance considering he has ZERO political experience. ZERO debate experience. ZERO media support. He has also spent considerably less.
It makes you think though, how well the republicans would have done if they had a genuine polititian running for president, it seems it may have been their election to lose. Trump was the worst possible leader they could have chosen.

Trump beat 13 other candidates to get to this point. Meaning they were worse than this assclown.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
23-10-2016, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2016 10:49 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(23-10-2016 07:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 05:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It makes you think though, how well the republicans would have done if they had a genuine polititian running for president, it seems it may have been their election to lose. Trump was the worst possible leader they could have chosen.

Trump beat 13 other candidates to get to this point. Meaning they were worse than this assclown.

Is the Zodiac killer necessarily worse than a serial sexual assaulter? Discuss. Oh also, he wants to be able to kill civilians and torture people even if it doesn't work. So, discuss.

23-10-2016, 08:20 PM
(23-10-2016 05:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think I'll post this idiot woman's remarks in this thread. Unbelievably stupid. She say's Trump will make America great again before there were abortions and homosexuals. Facepalm

She's blaming Obama for "homosexuals and abortions"? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-10-2016, 08:21 PM
(23-10-2016 05:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:41 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump has a 13% chance of winning. That's a fairly good chance considering he has ZERO political experience. ZERO debate experience. ZERO media support. He has also spent considerably less.
It makes you think though, how well the republicans would have done if they had a genuine polititian running for president, it seems it may have been their election to lose. Trump was the worst possible leader they could have chosen.

To be fair, the Democrats chose their worst possible candidate, as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-10-2016, 08:23 PM
(23-10-2016 05:49 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It makes you think though, how well the republicans would have done if they had a genuine polititian running for president, it seems it may have been their election to lose. Trump was the worst possible leader they could have chosen.

Not sure I agree with your logic there, Rev. I think it says more about the quality of the electorate. Consider

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-10-2016, 08:25 PM

His campaign manager was on CNN today whining about how advantaged Hillary was, and disadvantaged Poor L'il Donny is. I thought this fool was a billionaire. I guess not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-10-2016, 09:02 PM
(23-10-2016 07:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Trump beat 13 other candidates to get to this point. Meaning they were worse than this assclown.
In NZ, we don't have "the people" voting for party leaders. The party's themselves workout who will be their own leaders and then they present a united front come election time.

I woulda thought if it was an internal vote then Trump possibly wouldn't have been voted, they would have picked someone with much more political nous and ability to debate actual policies. You guys end up having vicious campaigns for leaders and then the Republicans that lose out, don't really want to vote for the winner a.k.a. Trump.

I must say, it appears that even the debates (Republican vs Democrats) then get into smear campaigns andviscious personal attacks rather than the actual policies that each party represents. It seems to almost be a popularity contest for the leader rather than the party and policies.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
23-10-2016, 09:07 PM
(23-10-2016 09:02 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 07:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Trump beat 13 other candidates to get to this point. Meaning they were worse than this assclown.
In NZ, we don't have "the people" voting for party leaders. The party's themselves workout who will be their own leaders and then they present a united front come election time.

I woulda thought if it was an internal vote then Trump possibly wouldn't have been voted, they would have picked someone with much more political nous and ability to debate actual policies. You guys end up having vicious campaigns for leaders and then the Republicans that lose out, don't really want to vote for the winner a.k.a. Trump.

I must say, it appears that even the debates (Republican vs Democrats) then get into smear campaigns andviscious personal attacks rather than the actual policies that each party represents. It seems to almost be a popularity contest for the leader rather than the party and policies.
That's what American individualism is all about

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-10-2016, 09:41 PM
(21-10-2016 07:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Who’s to blame here? The media or the source?

The media isn't against Trump. It doesn't have to be. All it is doing is playing back recordings of what Trump says and does.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-10-2016, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 10:05 PM by Full Circle.)
(23-10-2016 09:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 07:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Who’s to blame here? The media or the source?

The media isn't against Trump. It doesn't have to be. All it is doing is playing back recordings of what Trump says and does.

That’s my point. On Staurday’s SNL they tagged him on that very issue.

"SNL also got into the moment when Trump refused to say that he would accept the election results. “I will look at it at the time because, frankly, this whole thing is rigged,” Trump said. “Even the media. Every day, I turn on the news and all of the newscasters are making me look so bad.” Wallace then wondered how it was that the media was doing that. “By taking all of the things I say and all of the things I do and putting them on TV.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
Thread Closed