Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(10-10-2016 06:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 11jjw8.jpg]

[Image: trump-orange.jpg]

He needs to cut out those damned Orange Tic Tacs.

[Image: Juno_Tic_Tacs.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-10-2016, 07:05 PM
(10-10-2016 06:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 06:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 11jjw8.jpg]

[Image: trump-orange.jpg]

He needs to cut out those damned Orange Tic Tacs.

[Image: Juno_Tic_Tacs.jpg]

Which mouth are they going in?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
10-10-2016, 07:07 PM
LDH, the odds are against you, but I guess I have no choice but to believe every word you say. Smile

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-10-2016, 07:11 PM
(10-10-2016 06:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: trump-orange.jpg]
His eyes look like little pussies. Just saying. Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
10-10-2016, 07:18 PM
(10-10-2016 07:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  LDH, the odds are against you, but I guess I have no choice but to believe every word you say. Smile

LDH is in the same company as the KKK and the Nazi party, both supporting Trump. Kim Jong Un and Putin find Trump favorable. It's insanity.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-10-2016, 07:19 PM
weakest sauce trumps trying to spin is the notion that his comments were just locker room talk even if this were the case it excuses nothing

[Image: giphy.gif]
10-10-2016, 09:13 PM
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012. No Obama this time means African Americans won't be as motivated. Higher hispanic turnout won't make much difference as they are concentrated in areas Trump won't win anyway.

2. Bernie supporters (the youth vote) will stay home. Especially after the Wikileaks emails released today. Those video game controllers will be hard to put down for Hillary.

3. Hidden Trump support. 21 million registered voters failed to show up in 2012. Most of them white. They will show up this time.

You are a textbook case in confirmation bias.

1. More than offset by lower republican turnout. Trump is barely tolerated by republicans, does not motivate them and has garbage for a ground game.

Given the historically poor favorability of both candidates an overall low voter turn-out is a pretty safe bet.

2. Some might. They'll be the same youth demographic that stayed home in every election before 2016. I'm sure Hillary would love to have them but she's kicking his ass in the polls without.

3. Hidden so well they can't find the ballot box? As above Trump is unloved outside of his devoted core demographic. If 21 million stayed home in 2012 then you can count on more staying home in 2016.

Quote:So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Or cry.

[Image: Crocodile-Tears.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
10-10-2016, 09:56 PM
[Image: JustSayNo3.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-10-2016, 09:59 PM
No he won't i refuse to believe the universe is that cruel and nonsensical .Or that human stupidity vast as it is has reached critical mass as of yet .

[Image: giphy.gif]
10-10-2016, 10:53 PM
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

You're even more delusional than anyone imagined. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Thread Closed