Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-10-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Trump will be president
You guys are right. Trump has no chance. Why waste your time voting? It won't matter if you stay home that day. It's only one vote right? Just relax at home and watch those results come in. Or play some video games. Its all good, she has it in the bag.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
25-10-2016, 11:04 PM
When Trump gets defeated, it will be because he is THE WORST candidate for POTUS the Republicans nominated in recent years. He will be defeated as he is totally inappropriate, and even the leadership of the party that nominated him thinks so. Itw ill be NOTHING but his own fault he loses.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2016, 11:23 PM
(25-10-2016 10:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 10:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...
You also didn't mention other options...

Or another scenario...

What if Murikans are actually following the news, watched the debates and are up-to-date on the Wikileaks?

They'll consider it to be in the bag for Clinton but rather than staying at home (thinking it's a foregone conclusion) go out and make a protest vote in favour of Johnson or Stein ... particularly those hundreds of thousands whose (potential) vote didn't count in the primaries.

What if a few million people write in "Sanders"?

That'll be fun.

Big Grin

Like protest voting for Brexit. That really worked Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-10-2016, 11:26 PM
(25-10-2016 11:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 10:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Or another scenario...

What if Murikans are actually following the news, watched the debates and are up-to-date on the Wikileaks?

They'll consider it to be in the bag for Clinton but rather than staying at home (thinking it's a foregone conclusion) go out and make a protest vote in favour of Johnson or Stein ... particularly those hundreds of thousands whose (potential) vote didn't count in the primaries.

What if a few million people write in "Sanders"?

That'll be fun.

Big Grin

Like protest voting for Brexit. That really worked Rolleyes

I would protest vote for Vermin Supreme but have a legitimate sigh of relief if he won.

'Murican Canadian
25-10-2016, 11:26 PM
(25-10-2016 10:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You guys are right. Trump has no chance. Why waste your time voting? It won't matter if you stay home that day. It's only one vote right? Just relax at home and watch those results come in. Or play some video games. Its all good, she has it in the bag.

OK now I get it. You're a Poe. You're here to be so goddamn unrealistically for Trump even in the face of all the bullshit, that you actually encourage people to go out and vote Hillary. I mean it's a good schtick but this post of yours blows it.

Wait wait. Actually I've changed my mind. You're just a dumbass.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-10-2016, 12:57 AM
(25-10-2016 03:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  This ACA thing is blowing up all over the news. Top story on CNN, FOX, MSNBC and our local news. Republicans are already running attack ads in states where they have close senate races and the rising ACA costs. I guess they figure if they can't beat Hillary, they'll keep the senate by pinning obamacare to the democrats down ballot.

They'd better hope for turnout.

Which, as it happens, is usually driven by Presidential candidates.

Drinking Beverage
26-10-2016, 01:24 AM
(25-10-2016 10:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You guys are right. Trump has no chance. Why waste your time voting? It won't matter if you stay home that day. It's only one vote right? Just relax at home and watch those results come in. Or play some video games. Its all good, she has it in the bag.

You'll need Trump to STFU first ... as if. So long as he flaps his gums, he drives turnout ... to his own detriment.
26-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Already voted.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
26-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Trump is up in Florida in new Bloomberg poll. Independents are breaking towards Trump.

A Trump victory on election day will be the biggest "fuck you" to the political establishment. You all are in for a big surprise.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-10-2016, 08:45 AM
But only one poll is accurate, according to you, and that poll has Clinton winning. Hmmm...

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed