Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-10-2016, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2016 09:15 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
RE: Trump will be president
(26-10-2016 08:45 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  But only one poll is accurate, according to you, and that poll has Clinton winning. Hmmm...

Clinton is up by 1 point in the IBD Poll. She could win the national vote by 1% and still lose the electoral college.

It's going to come down to swing state turnout. She can lead by 5 points nationally. Extra votes in states she is guaranteed to win or states she won't win will not win the election. If lazy democrats don't show up like they did for Obama, she's going to lose.

A big problem for Hillary in Florida is that Rubio decided to run for reelection. He is up 10 points over his opponent. That helps Trump.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
26-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Don't believe the mainstream media polls. Its closer than they want you to believe. Obama was campaigning for Hillary in CALIFORNIA yesterday. That's a bad sign.

26-10-2016, 09:05 AM
(26-10-2016 08:43 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is up in Florida in new Bloomberg poll. Independents are breaking towards Trump.

A Trump victory on election day will be the biggest "fuck you" to the political establishment. You all are in for a big surprise.

It would be a big "fuck you" to everyone, and a sad day for this country.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
26-10-2016, 10:04 AM
(26-10-2016 08:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 08:45 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  But only one poll is accurate, according to you, and that poll has Clinton winning. Hmmm...

Clinton is up by 1 point in the IBD Poll. She could win the national vote by 1% and still lose the electoral college.

It's going to come down to swing state turnout. She can lead by 5 points nationally. Extra votes in states she is guaranteed to win or states she won't win will not win the election. If lazy democrats don't show up like they did for Obama, she's going to lose.

A big problem for Hillary in Florida is that Rubio decided to run for reelection. He is up 10 points over his opponent. That helps Trump.

Here is the difference between someone who has no idea what he's talking about (you) and someone who is involved in the Democratic campaign (me): The Democrats have a powerhouse ground game that was unleashed last week. The GOP can't even spell ground game. They literally have less than a quarter of the staff and an almost non-existent ground game, not only here in Florida (a swing state) but just about everywhere.

In the second largest county in Nevada, the head of the GOP field office there can't even get the RNC to return his call for yard signs and bumper stickers. That is a SWING county in a SWING state and they won't return his calls. Do you know what all of this means? Democrats are knocking on doors of their supporters and of those who are independents and asking them to remember to vote. I'm a canvasser for the Dems and we are having conversations, alleviating concerns, handing out literature for early voting, mail-in ballots and setting up rides for election-day voting for groups. There is no chance they don't show up to vote. No chance.

HRC, her staff and her surrogates are still raising cash to help downballot races and to bombard TV with ads right up until Election Day. Trump released a statement that Oct. 19 was their last large-donor fundraiser, that they are winding down and it raising any more money for the RNC. The RNC had to beg a private donor for give them $25M to help with downballot races. Trump is promoting his D.C. hotel today in Washington, where he can't win if Clinton died, and Clinton is in Florida for a second straight day. Kaine went to five fundraisers yesterday. FIVE in one day.

It's over, you're just in the denial stage and your ignorance won't let you crawl out of it.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
26-10-2016, 10:18 AM
(26-10-2016 08:54 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Don't believe the mainstream media polls. Its closer than they want you to believe. Obama was campaigning for Hillary in CALIFORNIA yesterday. That's a bad sign.

This is just how clueless you are, and why you fit in just fine with the Trumpanzees. Obama campaigned for her in Nevada, then went to California to go on Jimmy Kimmel's show and attend a fundraiser. Fundraising isn't campaigning you troll, it's how you make money to bury your pathetic party and it's the best place to do it because California is where all the money is.

It's not a bad sign, you dolt, it's called capitalizing on resources, remaining efficient with those resources and taking advantage of having the POTUS already on the West Coast.

Don't make me regret changing your mind to leave this forum when you lose our bet.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
26-10-2016, 10:22 AM
(26-10-2016 10:04 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 08:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Clinton is up by 1 point in the IBD Poll. She could win the national vote by 1% and still lose the electoral college.

Here is the difference between someone who has no idea what he's talking about (you) and someone who is involved in the Democratic campaign (me): The Democrats have a powerhouse ground game that was unleashed last week. The GOP can't even spell ground game. They literally have less than a quarter of the staff and an almost non-existent ground game, not only here in Florida (a swing state) but just about everywhere.

In the second largest county in Nevada, the head of the GOP field office there can't even get the RNC to return his call for yard signs and bumper stickers. That is a SWING county in a SWING state and they won't return his calls. Do you know what all of this means? Democrats are knocking on doors of their supporters and of those who are independents and asking them to remember to vote. I'm a canvasser for the Dems and we are having conversations, alleviating concerns, handing out literature for early voting, mail-in ballots and setting up rides for election-day voting for groups. There is no chance they don't show up to vote. No chance.

HRC, her staff and her surrogates are still raising cash to help downballot races and to bombard TV with ads right up until Election Day. Trump released a statement that Oct. 19 was their last large-donor fundraiser, that they are winding down and it raising any more money for the RNC. The RNC had to beg a private donor for give them $25M to help with downballot races. Trump is promoting his D.C. hotel today in Washington, where he can't win if Clinton died, and Clinton is in Florida for a second straight day. Kaine went to five fundraisers yesterday. FIVE in one day.

It's over, you're just in the denial stage and your ignorance won't let you crawl out of it.

And this is why she will lose. You all think it's over. Look at the numbers in North Carolina. 180,000 less voters. 5% less black turnout. Clinton has no chance to win Florida as long as Rubio is leading.

Apathy is death.

Ads don't mean shit today. Ads are a COMPLETE waste of money. Trump is barely spending and he's close in swing state polls. Ground game doesn't mean shit these days. Door knocking is a waste of time. Most people don't answer the door for strangers these days.

The game has changed.

Watch as the 18-29 crowd stays home. Watch as black folks stay home. Watch as white lower middle class show up in record numbers to elect Trump.

26-10-2016, 10:29 AM
(26-10-2016 10:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 10:04 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Here is the difference between someone who has no idea what he's talking about (you) and someone who is involved in the Democratic campaign (me): The Democrats have a powerhouse ground game that was unleashed last week. The GOP can't even spell ground game. They literally have less than a quarter of the staff and an almost non-existent ground game, not only here in Florida (a swing state) but just about everywhere.

And this is why she will lose. You all think it's over. Look at the numbers in North Carolina. 180,000 less voters. 5% less black turnout. Clinton has no chance to win Florida as long as Rubio is leading.

Apathy is death.

Ads don't mean shit today. Ads are a COMPLETE waste of money. Trump is barely spending and he's close in swing state polls. Ground game doesn't mean shit these days. Door knocking is a waste of time. Most people don't answer the door for strangers these days.

The game has changed.

Watch as the 18-29 crowd stays home. Watch as black folks stay home. Watch as white lower middle class show up in record numbers to elect Trump.

Are you sure you're not a Christian? That's the only way you could explain having this kind of monumental delusion.

----
26-10-2016, 10:36 AM
(26-10-2016 10:29 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 10:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And this is why she will lose. You all think it's over. Look at the numbers in North Carolina. 180,000 less voters. 5% less black turnout. Clinton has no chance to win Florida as long as Rubio is leading.

Apathy is death.

The game has changed.

Are you sure you're not a Christian? That's the only way you could explain having this kind of monumental delusion.
I think he is as we say in Britain winding you up or as I believe you guys say yanking your chain
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
26-10-2016, 10:42 AM
(26-10-2016 10:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 10:29 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Are you sure you're not a Christian? That's the only way you could explain having this kind of monumental delusion.
I think he is as we say in Britain winding you up or as I believe you guys say yanking your chain

Thumbsup

Oh, I know he's being a troll, but it never hurts to show the facts.

----
26-10-2016, 10:46 AM
(26-10-2016 10:42 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 10:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think he is as we say in Britain winding you up or as I believe you guys say yanking your chain

Thumbsup

Oh, I know he's being a troll, but it never hurts to show the facts.
Good luck BTW the world is counting on you guys, if perv guy wins we are all screwed.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
Thread Closed