Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-10-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(25-10-2016 10:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You guys are right. Trump has no chance. [...]

Sarcasm aside, what you're now tacitly suggesting is that Clinton is going to win in a landslide. What a change of "loyalties" LOL.

If all Drumpf's supporters are as weak-willed as you, it'll guarantee he'll be consigned to the rubbish bins of political has-beens who were defeated by their own overblown egos. And their hair.

[Image: 96f45b4be7b50aad7f092eb5e8745486.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-10-2016, 10:52 AM
BTW. Did you guys know that a trump is a British slang word for a fart, no joke it really is kind of appropriate really Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
26-10-2016, 11:00 AM
BTW: Latinos are turning out in record numbers for early voting in Florida and that doesn't bode well for Trump. Traditionally, the GOP builds about a 3% lead during this period here and Dems play catchup with Election Day voting. As of today, they are virtually tied after mail-in ballots and two days of early voting as it pertains to party participation. If Trump loses Florida, he has NO PATH to 270.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
26-10-2016, 11:02 AM
(26-10-2016 11:00 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  BTW: Latinos are turning out in record numbers for early voting in Florida and that doesn't bode well for Trump. Traditionally, the GOP builds about a 3% lead during this period here and Dems play catchup with Election Day voting. As of today, they are virtually tied after mail-in ballots and two-days of early voting as it pertains to party participation. If Trump loses Florida, he has NO PATH to 270.

Latinos in Florida are Cuban. They vote for republicans a lot of the time. And they will be showing up to support Marco Rubio and Donald Trump. Break down the Bloomberg poll results. Trump is leading the Florida independent vote as well.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-10-2016, 11:04 AM
(26-10-2016 10:46 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 10:59 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  You guys are right. Trump has no chance. [...]

Sarcasm aside, what you're now tacitly suggesting is that Clinton is going to win in a landslide. What a change of "loyalties" LOL.

If all Drumpf's supporters are as weak-willed as you, it'll guarantee he'll be consigned to the rubbish bins of political has-beens who were defeated by their own overblown egos. And their hair.

[Image: 96f45b4be7b50aad7f092eb5e8745486.jpg]

My point completely flew over your head.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-10-2016, 11:06 AM
That's a strangely phrased statement.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-10-2016, 11:30 AM
(26-10-2016 11:02 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-10-2016 11:00 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  BTW: Latinos are turning out in record numbers for early voting in Florida and that doesn't bode well for Trump. Traditionally, the GOP builds about a 3% lead during this period here and Dems play catchup with Election Day voting. As of today, they are virtually tied after mail-in ballots and two-days of early voting as it pertains to party participation. If Trump loses Florida, he has NO PATH to 270.

Latinos in Florida are Cuban. They vote for republicans a lot of the time. And they will be showing up to support Marco Rubio and Donald Trump. Break down the Bloomberg poll results. Trump is leading the Florida independent vote as well.

Yet again you show your ignorance. Cuban-American voters in Florida are mostly concentrated in Miami. If you knew anything about Florida's demographics you would know the Latinos are made up of mostly Mexicans and Puerto Ricans and that is mostly the I-4 corridor, which determines this election every year.

There is no way to know if he is leading the Independent vote because the actual votes haven't been counted, just the party numbers are being reported. How many ways can you be wrong in one post? Rubio is not an ally for Trump. If you lived here or knew what you were talking about you wouldn't say it.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
26-10-2016, 11:32 AM
I'll make one more point: Cubans in Miami, the old guard, are furious that Trump violated the embargo. Don't count on them to help.

----
26-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Trump's been at about a 1 in 7 chance for a while now in most of the poll aggregators and betting markets. With those odds we should expect to see an upset once every 28 years. Read that how you want.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-10-2016, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2016 12:20 PM by Full Circle.)
(26-10-2016 11:32 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I'll make one more point: Cubans in Miami, the old guard, are furious that Trump violated the embargo. Don't count on them to help.

The main reason any of the Old Catholic Cuban Guard will vote Trump is because of the pro-life stance Clinton has versus the “don’t let them rip the babies out the mother’s vaginas” Trump rhetoric. (Trump wouldn’t know the difference between a late term abortion and a partial frontal lobotomy).

Having said this the demographics have changed dramatically in the last ten years. The children and grandchildren of the OCG (Old Cuban Guard) greatly outnumber them now and the younger generations are mainstream and don’t give a rat’s ass about the Bay of Pigs but care greatly about a woman’s right to choose.

After decades of GOP support, Cubans shifting toward the Democratic Party
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/201...tic-party/
[Image: FT_14.06.19_Cuban-party-ID-1.png]

Cogitate on that LDH.

ps

"The impact of younger Cubans is reflected in those figures. Over half (56%) of Cubans ages 18 to 49 identified with or leaned toward the Democratic Party compared with 39% of those 50 years and older. Conversely, older Cubans tend to identify with or lean toward the Republican Party more than younger Cubans, by 44% to 23%. Even so, the share of older Cubans who are Republican has declined over time. In 2002, among all Cubans, some 68% who were 50 and older said they identified with or leaned toward the Republican Party.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
Thread Closed