Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-10-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(27-10-2016 01:02 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You know, Obamacare hurts me, but I still am 100 percent behind HRC because I know it's better for our country that the ACA exists. I'm paying out the ass for insurance coverage, but I know it's the right thing to do. I'm in no way a one-issue constituent and I think it's irresponsible to be one. She will win, I will be on the right side of history and it's a simple choice for me. I've volunteered for months now, and that is a first for me, it's that important.

Oh stop. You're a partisan media hack thats voted democrat straight down the ballot your entire life. A democrat president and democrat congress passed the ACA, costing you money and you said "thank you master." John Gruber said the American voter was too stupid to figure it out. Well he was mostly right. Democrats were too stupid but not one republican voted for this disaster.

Just admit it. A democrat could say or do anything and you'd be there on your knees ready to gobble it up.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
27-10-2016, 02:17 PM
(27-10-2016 02:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 01:02 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You know, Obamacare hurts me, but I still am 100 percent behind HRC because I know it's better for our country that the ACA exists. I'm paying out the ass for insurance coverage, but I know it's the right thing to do. I'm in no way a one-issue constituent and I think it's irresponsible to be one. She will win, I will be on the right side of history and it's a simple choice for me. I've volunteered for months now, and that is a first for me, it's that important.

Oh stop. You're a partisan media hack thats voted democrat straight down the ballot your entire life. A democrat president and democrat congress passed the ACA, costing you money and you said "thank you master." John Gruber said the American voter was too stupid to figure it out. Well he was mostly right. Democrats were too stupid but not one republican voted for this disaster.

Just admit it. A democrat could say or do anything and you'd be there on your knees ready to gobble it up.

First, fuck you.

Second, I was a registered Republican from 1988-96, now I am registered NPA. I voted for Bush senior and I have always based downballot decisions on policy and past performance.

Media hack? WTF are you talking about?

You see, I know about sacrifice and I know what it means to help others without expecting anything in return. You? You are easily the most ignorant poster on here and wouldn't know about giving back to your fellow human unless it was the back of your hand. Perhaps you should consider leaving when you lose this bet because I am going to be merciless on your pathetic ass when she wins in a landslide.

Third, fuck you, troll.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
27-10-2016, 02:25 PM
(27-10-2016 02:17 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 02:08 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Oh stop. You're a partisan media hack thats voted democrat straight down the ballot your entire life. A democrat president and democrat congress passed the ACA, costing you money and you said "thank you master." John Gruber said the American voter was too stupid to figure it out. Well he was mostly right. Democrats were too stupid but not one republican voted for this disaster.

First, fuck you.

Second, I was a registered Republican from 1988-96, now I am registered NPA. I voted for Bush senior and I have always based downballot decisions on policy and past performance.

You see, I know about sacrifice and I know what it means to help others without expecting anything in return. You? You are easily the most ignorant poster on here and wouldn't know about giving back to your fellow human unless it was the back of your hand. Perhaps you should consider leaving when you lose this bet because I am going to be merciless on your pathetic ass when she wins in a landslide.

Third, fuck you, troll.

Didn't you say you used to work in the newspaper business? Maybe it was as delivery boy?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-10-2016, 02:36 PM
(27-10-2016 02:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(27-10-2016 02:17 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  First, fuck you.

Third, fuck you, troll.

Didn't you say you used to work in the newspaper business? Maybe it was as delivery boy?

Pfffft, now you are acting like a child.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-10-2016, 02:44 PM

Third, fuck you, troll.

Sports editor and designer. Yeah, I had a lot of biased influence on political content.

Dickhead. Such an ignorant dickhead.

Crawl back into the whole from whence you came.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2016, 03:06 PM

Third, fuck you, troll.

Dude up until a post back I felt that while you had some extreme views your response was restrained and more mature than mine I grew to respect that but what happened too you man was it the Obama care that upset you? nothing wrong with social healthcare and yet such an extreme reaction to willhops comment, I gather you are in law enforcement and that's starting to look scary, why are so many Americans so against a mandatory social healthcare system to me it makes perfect sense, I really don't get it. Sad
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
27-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Well, that was invigorating!
27-10-2016, 03:22 PM
(27-10-2016 07:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  [...] From the Washington Post.

I've cited a couple of points from your link Chas:

"On the campaign trail Mrs. Clinton frequently calls for new gun safety measures as she reassures law-abiding Americans their firearms won’t be targeted under her would-be administration...

And critics such as Mr. Trump and powerful gun rights groups fear Mrs. Clinton would reshape the Supreme Court by appointing justices much more hostile to Second Amendment freedoms...

This is an outright and outrageous lie that [Mrs. Clinton] doesn’t want to take people’s guns, said Dudley Brown, president of the National Association for Gun Rights. Hillary Clinton has made a career of restricting citizens' Second Amendment rights and trying to ban, outright ban, entire classes of firearms. And if that’s not taking guns then I don’t know what is. All you have to do is pay a little bit of attention...

Mrs. Clinton’s platform calls for an expansion of background checks for all firearms purchases. She’s also called for a reinstatement of the national assault weapons ban and a prohibition on high-capacity magazines."

I'd appreciate your views on my bolded phrases—particularly the three in the last para, which I agree with in total.

—As a footnote, Dudley Brown is a self-described Christian of Baptist leanings, opposes abortion and homosexual relationships, and supports the notion of "legitimate rape".
Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
27-10-2016, 03:24 PM
(27-10-2016 03:07 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Well, that was invigorating!

It was certainly intense Big Grin
27-10-2016, 03:36 PM
(27-10-2016 07:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sure, first they take away your right to own a Stinger missile and the next thing you know you are an outlaw for owning a Swiss Army knife.

In Australia, it's illegal to carry or possess any bladed weapon in a public place (just about everywhere). Which means, technically, I could be fined for carrying this little 1½" trimming knife on my keyring—hooked through my belt loop.

[Image: olfa.jpg]

Laugh if you will. Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Thread Closed