Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-10-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(28-10-2016 02:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  LDH. Do you really think Trump is fit to be president???

Fit? Sure. He meets the requirements set in the constitution. The majority of vets and active duty support him over Hillary. He isn't well spoken. He isn't a lawyer. He comes off as raw. But I like a lot of his ideas and his list of potential supreme court picks. He will surround himself with people who will keep him in check, and we have a congress for checks and balances.

Trump is about as fit to be President as one of those Duck Dynasty guys, or the latest American Idol winner (if that show is even still going), or one of the Kardashians.

I would sooner see my next door neighbor as President, and I hardly know him.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
28-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Never before Trump did it occur to me that candidates should undergo a psychiatric evaluation. I now think they should.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-10-2016, 03:20 PM
(28-10-2016 02:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fit? Sure. He meets the requirements set in the constitution. The majority of vets and active duty support him over Hillary. He isn't well spoken. He isn't a lawyer. He comes off as raw. But I like a lot of his ideas and his list of potential supreme court picks. He will surround himself with people who will keep him in check, and we have a congress for checks and balances.

Wow. How about Chancellor?

I know where this is going to end Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-10-2016, 03:30 PM
(28-10-2016 02:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  LDH. Do you really think Trump is fit to be president???

Fit? Sure. He meets the requirements set in the constitution. The majority of vets and active duty support him over Hillary. He isn't well spoken. He isn't a lawyer. He comes off as raw. But I like a lot of his ideas and his list of potential supreme court picks. He will surround himself with people who will keep him in check, and we have a congress for checks and balances.

I think what banjo is saying in part and what I'm saying in total is that there are ten trillion threads on guns in TTA and perhaps lets keep this on topic.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-10-2016, 04:46 PM

Fit? Sure.....He isn't well spoken. He isn't a lawyer. He comes off as raw. But I like a lot of his ideas and .....
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Quote:Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would. In a heartbeat. I would approve more than that. It works...… and if it doesn’t work, they deserve it anyway for what they do to us

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
28-10-2016, 05:15 PM
(28-10-2016 04:46 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fit? Sure.....He isn't well spoken. He isn't a lawyer. He comes off as raw. But I like a lot of his ideas and .....
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Quote:Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would. In a heartbeat. I would approve more than that. It works...… and if it doesn’t work, they deserve it anyway for what they do to us

And he's a cop, in Britain he would be fired in the USA they give him a badge and a gun Big Grin
28-10-2016, 05:32 PM
(28-10-2016 02:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So much misinformation. The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M16. Not Ak47. And AR does not stand for Assault rifle. It stands for Armalite Rifle, the company that designed it.
OK, sorry, I meant to say M16, and also meant to say that AR coincidentally could be misconstrued as Assault Rifle.
28-10-2016, 08:39 PM
I was anyways more worried about some hardened Chechen insurgent with a 70 year old bolt action Mosin Nagant than I was about some dumbass waving around an AK. As for the debate itself, I must admit I'm losing interest as we keep repeating the same shit over and over. Plus it's all hypothetical anyway. I don't honestly give a shit about adding a few months to the average lifespan in this overcrowded, increasingly boring and pointless world. I'd rather find ways to make it interesting, and shooting stuff is fun.

'Murican Canadian
28-10-2016, 11:36 PM

He will surround himself with people who will keep him in check,

That's the actual craziest thing ice seen about this election seem on here... based on what? Maas accounts and even direct showcasing of his patterns show that's not the case.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
29-10-2016, 02:33 AM

Well, difficult to find an objective voice in all this but if only half of what Tony Schwartz said is true you will be voting for a sociopath who has a vindictive trait and is more likely to professionally "execute" those who try to keep him in check.

Will even the Republican party be able to sit on him? He will tell them to go away in a series of short jerking hip motions. Then use every legal executive tool he has to bypass them. Maybe some illegal tools as well?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Thread Closed