Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-10-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(29-10-2016 10:01 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 09:15 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Newsweek has been discredited. They were wrong about it only being 3 new emails being investigated. There is ZERO proof it has nothing to do with her, until you hear it from Comey himself. They found emails on her server that were labeled classified. There's a possibility here that those classified emails ended up over at Huma Abedin's house unprotected. Not saying that is for sure, but that's obviously what the FBI is looking for.

Here is another reason why sources saying Hillary wasn't involved here are wrong. The Comey statement said they were going to "take appropriate steps to obtain and review them." The FBI hasn't even seen them yet. So any source that says Hillary isn't involved is full of shit. The FBI hasn't even seen them yet.

You're wrong and I proved it in the other thread. Newsweek has not been discredited and your thought process on the "sources" is almost as shocking as you being former CID. The sources are from the Weiner case, thus they have seen the emails and told Newsweek.

Right. Career FBI agents are leaking info to Newsweek.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 10:07 PM
(29-10-2016 10:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:01 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  You're wrong and I proved it in the other thread. Newsweek has not been discredited and your thought process on the "sources" is almost as shocking as you being former CID. The sources are from the Weiner case, thus they have seen the emails and told Newsweek.

Right. Career FBI agents are leaking info to Newsweek.

Not the FBI agents. The contractors doing the work that the government outsourced.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 10:09 PM
(29-10-2016 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Right. Career FBI agents are leaking info to Newsweek.

Not the FBI agents. The contractors doing the work that the government outsourced.

If that was true: lose their 60,000 a year gig for violating their confidentiality agreement?

29-10-2016, 10:12 PM
(29-10-2016 10:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not the FBI agents. The contractors doing the work that the government outsourced.

If that was true: lose their 60,000 a year gig for violating their confidentiality agreement?

Cops are involved in this investigation, too. You really have no clue. So, are you saying Kurt from Newsweek is just making shit up? You really are a conspiracy nutjob from the Trumpian Hills aren't you?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 10:15 PM
(29-10-2016 10:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not the FBI agents. The contractors doing the work that the government outsourced.

You're in the wrong field. Snowden was making 2-3x that. On the other hand, Chelsea wasn't making dick.

#sigh
29-10-2016, 10:22 PM
(29-10-2016 10:12 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If that was true: lose their 60,000 a year gig for violating their confidentiality agreement?

Cops are involved in this investigation, too. You really have no clue. So, are you saying Kurt from Newsweek is just making shit up? You really are a conspiracy nutjob from the Trumpian Hills aren't you?

Look. I get it. I felt the same thing you're feeling right now when that access Hollywood tape came out. You feel like the bottom dropped out. So you hope that it's not as bad as your heart makes you feel. You're convincing yourself, not me.

Let's all just wait to see what Comey does in the next 9 days.

If he doesn't say anything, voters will be left to wonder. I won't be pursuaded to switch to Hillary. You won't be pursuaded FROM Hillary.

But there are some voters out there who might be turned off from giving her their vote.

He might come out and say the investigation is now all about Huma. Hillary is already distancing herself from Huma. She didn't make the plane today.

29-10-2016, 10:36 PM
(29-10-2016 10:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:12 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Cops are involved in this investigation, too. You really have no clue. So, are you saying Kurt from Newsweek is just making shit up? You really are a conspiracy nutjob from the Trumpian Hills aren't you?

Look. I get it. I felt the same thing you're feeling right now when that access Hollywood tape came out. You feel like the bottom dropped out. So you hope that it's not as bad as your heart makes you feel. You're convincing yourself, not me.

Let's all just wait to see what Comey does in the next 9 days.

If he doesn't say anything, voters will be left to wonder. I won't be pursuaded to switch to Hillary. You won't be pursuaded FROM Hillary.

But there are some voters out there who might be turned off from giving her their vote.

He might come out and say the investigation is now all about Huma. Hillary is already distancing herself from Huma. She didn't make the plane today.

I'm not worried. And I think she should have dumped Huma a long time ago. OK, I'm done commenting now. Off to bed.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2016, 10:42 PM
(29-10-2016 10:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  He might come out and say the investigation is now all about Huma. Hillary is already distancing herself from Huma. She didn't make the plane today.

Then why didn't he say that? And how could he possibly say that now? It would look even more like it was political. "Oops, I meant the Muslim not the Methodist."

#sigh
30-10-2016, 06:00 AM
The British press are talking about a very large slump in Clintons lead not sure how accurate that is British media is notorious for exaggeration.
30-10-2016, 07:01 AM
(30-10-2016 06:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The British press are talking about a very large slump in Clintons lead not sure how accurate that is British media is notorious for exaggeration.

Not reading The Daily Wail are you Adey?
Telegraph latest today
Quote:US election 2016 polls and odds tracker: How likely is Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump, with some polls giving her double-digit lead

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/us-ele...and-maps1/

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Thread Closed