• 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-10-2016, 07:33 AM
Video RE: Trump will be president

Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
30-10-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(30-10-2016 07:01 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 06:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The British press are talking about a very large slump in Clintons lead not sure how accurate that is British media is notorious for exaggeration.

Not reading The Daily Wail are you Adey?
Telegraph latest today
Quote:US election 2016 polls and odds tracker: How likely is Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump, with some polls giving her double-digit lead

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/us-ele...and-maps1/

That's reassuring l just saw the headline on the Sunday mirror, wouldn't read the shit sheets of the mail or express to me they are Britain's very own Nazi papers filled with pseudoscientific non peer reviewed health claims and uber rightwing propaganda they make Lord Duck Helmet look like a MarxistBig Grin
30-10-2016, 08:07 AM
The scariest thing this year for Halloween isn’t Creepy Clowns, it’s envisioning Trump in the Oval Office. In this New Yorker article we are walked through what could happen. Gasp

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/0...p_1=452105

Excerpts:

"Trump aides are organizing what one Republican close to the campaign calls the First Day Project. “Trump spends several hours signing papers—and erases the Obama Presidency,” he said. Stephen Moore, an official campaign adviser who is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, explained, “We want to identify maybe twenty-five executive orders that Trump could sign literally the first day in office. The idea is inspired by Reagan’s first week in the White House, in which he took steps to deregulate energy prices, as he had promised during his campaign. Trump’s transition team is identifying executive orders issued by Obama, which can be undone. “That’s a problem I don’t think the left really understood about executive orders,” Moore said. “If you govern by executive orders, then the next President can come in and overturn them.”

That is partly exaggeration; rescinding an order that is beyond the “rulemaking” stage can take a year or more. But signing executive orders starts the process, and Trump’s advisers are weighing several options for the First Day Project: He can renounce the Paris Agreement on greenhouse-gas emissions, much as George W. Bush, in 2002, “unsigned” American support for the International Criminal Court. He can re-start exploration of the Keystone pipeline, suspend the Syrian refugee program, and direct the Commerce Department to bring trade cases against China. Or, to loosen restrictions on gun purchases, he can relax background checks.

But those are secondary issues; whatever else Trump would do on January 20th, he would begin with a step (“my first hour in office”) to fulfill his central promise of radical change in American immigration. “Anyone who has entered the United States illegally is subject to deportation,” he told a crowd in Phoenix in August.”

and

“The American Civil Liberties Union has analyzed Trump’s promises and concluded, in the words of the executive director, Anthony Romero, that they would “violate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Eighth Amendments to the Constitution.”

and finally

"For more than a year, Trump has encouraged supporters to regard him as a work in progress—“Everything is negotiable”—and the ambiguity has ushered him to the threshold of power. But envisaging a Trump Presidency has never required an act of imagination; he has proudly exhibited his priorities, his historical inspirations, his instincts under pressure, and his judgment about those who would put his ideas into practice. In “Trump: Think Like a Billionaire,” he included a quote from Richard Conniff, the author of “The Natural History of the Rich”: “Successful alpha personalities display a single-minded determination to impose their vision on the world, an irrational belief in unreasonable goals, bordering at times on lunacy.”

[Image: RIysakE.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-10-2016, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 08:52 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Clinton supporters should commence freaking out. Clinton was up +12 in this poll a week ago. Now +1. An 11 point gain for Trump.

More bad news: 1/3 of people polled say the new FBI revelations make them less likely to support Clinton, including 7% of her active supporters.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-t...d=43159639

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2016, 09:16 AM
(30-10-2016 08:49 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Clinton supporters should commence freaking out. Clinton was up +12 in this poll a week ago. Now +1. An 11 point gain for Trump.

More bad news: 1/3 of people polled say the new FBI revelations make them less likely to support Clinton, including 7% of her active supporters.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-t...d=43159639

I watch the markets. Not much of an effect so far.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-10-2016, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 01:28 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(29-10-2016 10:12 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If that was true: lose their 60,000 a year gig for violating their confidentiality agreement?

Cops are involved in this investigation, too. You really have no clue. So, are you saying Kurt from Newsweek is just making shit up? You really are a conspiracy nutjob from the Trumpian Hills aren't you?

I was correct. Exactly as I was saying to you last night. I couldn't have been more correct:
(29-10-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We're talking 10,000 emails according to the latest reports. The Newsweek report said 3 emails (since edited). If it was 3 emails, maybe you would have a point here. I doubt sex crime investigators would read the entire 10,000 emails in such a short time. The more likely story is they read a few hundred looking for perverted shit from Weiner, realized what they were reading was Huma/Clinton stuff, and turned it over to the Hillary team.

"Investigators from the FBI's New York field office who are conducting the Weiner investigation stumbled on the Abedin emails while they were reviewing emails and other communications on the computer, which was considered to belong to Weiner, the officials said. They stopped their work and called in the team of investigators from FBI headquarters who conducted the probe of Clinton's private email server."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/politics/c...index.html

These guys didn't leak shit. The FBI Agents wouldn't do it. Newsweek made it up or got bad info. Never challenge my knowledge of how things are done in the law enforcement world. I've done if my entire life.

30-10-2016, 01:40 PM
It really doesn't matter who wins this election.

If you can't win a legitimate election, get someone else to win it for you.

I'm not just pointing to Trump when I write this. Both sides have got enough blame.

This is actually bigger than both candidates.

Our country should be concerned, very concerned, but half can't see forest because of all the trees. They're too busy cheering for "their side".

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-10-2016, 01:51 PM
(30-10-2016 01:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It really doesn't matter who wins this election.

If you can't win a legitimate election, get someone else to win it for you.

I'm not just pointing to Trump when I write this. Both sides have got enough blame.

This is actually bigger than both candidates.

Our country should be concerned, very concerned, but half can't see forest because of all the trees. They're too busy cheering for "their side".

Nobody ever learns from history.

Leastwise, no politicians do.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
30-10-2016, 02:11 PM
(30-10-2016 01:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:12 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Cops are involved in this investigation, too. You really have no clue. So, are you saying Kurt from Newsweek is just making shit up? You really are a conspiracy nutjob from the Trumpian Hills aren't you?

I was correct. Exactly as I was saying to you last night. I couldn't have been more correct:
(29-10-2016 08:48 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  We're talking 10,000 emails according to the latest reports. The Newsweek report said 3 emails (since edited). If it was 3 emails, maybe you would have a point here. I doubt sex crime investigators would read the entire 10,000 emails in such a short time. The more likely story is they read a few hundred looking for perverted shit from Weiner, realized what they were reading was Huma/Clinton stuff, and turned it over to the Hillary team.

"Investigators from the FBI's New York field office who are conducting the Weiner investigation stumbled on the Abedin emails while they were reviewing emails and other communications on the computer, which was considered to belong to Weiner, the officials said. They stopped their work and called in the team of investigators from FBI headquarters who conducted the probe of Clinton's private email server."

These guys didn't leak shit. The FBI Agents wouldn't do it. Newsweek made it up or got bad info. Never challenge my knowledge of how things are done in the law enforcement world. I've done if my entire life.

This is how FUCKING stupid you are. First, the NYPD and the Feds are working the Weiner investigation together. Second, the fucking head of the FBI released his email letter to Congress because he KNEW the emails discovery would be leaked and he would look bad. So, who exactly is going to leak this info if not for his cohorts in the FBI? You're clueless and it's a good thing you don't do this for a living anymore. You will see that Kurt Eichenwald of Newsweek will be correct and your conspiracy tinfoil hat bullshit will fail as always.

You can't have it both ways. Either the FBI is leak proof and he had no reason to release the letter until the review was complete, which is FBI procedure, or the FBI is full of leaks and he is horrible at his job and released the letter to cover his ass with the whiny GOP. It's like the movie a Few Good Men: Col. Jessup gives an order for Santiago not to be touched, which means he shouldn't have been touched. But he granted Santiago's release because he feared for his safety. Can't be both. Either his orders are followed and never ignored, or his orders are shit and Santiago was in danger.

Your FBI buddies have big mouths and Comey knew it. Your case holds no water, it leaks like a sieve, or in this case like the FBI.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2016, 02:20 PM
(30-10-2016 02:11 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 01:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I was correct. Exactly as I was saying to you last night. I couldn't have been more correct:

This is how FUCKING stupid you are. First, the NYPD and the Feds are working the Weiner investigation together. Second, the fucking head of the FBI released his email letter to Congress because he KNEW the emails discovery would be leaked and he would look bad. So, who exactly is going to leak this info if not for his cohorts in the FBI? You're clueless and it's a good thing you don't do this for a living anymore. You will see that Kurt Eichenwald of Newsweek will be correct and your conspiracy tinfoil hat bullshit will fail as always.

You can't have it both ways. Either the FBI is leak proof and he had no reason to release the letter until the review was complete, which is FBI procedure, or the FBI is full of leaks and he is horrible at his job and released the letter to cover his ass with the whiny GOP. It's like the movie a Few Good Men: Col. Jessup gives an order for Santiago not to be touched, which means he shouldn't have been touched. But he granted Santiago's release because he feared for his safety. Can't be both. Either his orders are followed and never ignored, or his orders are shit and Santiago was in danger.

Your FBI buddies have big mouths and Comey knew it. Your case holds no water, it leaks like a sieve, or in this case like the FBI.

You are in serious denial. The former Assistant FBI Director said in a CNN interview that the investigation is full bore into the Clinton Foundation. This is a nightmare for Hillary right now.

Thread Closed