Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-10-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Trump will be president
To take this another step further, how do we know it's about Weiner-Huma? If they don't leak info, how do we know it's about her? Because there are leaks and sources everywhere. These sources are being quoted in every story. LDH is literally saying all of these reports and sources are made up and the FBI is airtight.

What a joke.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2016, 02:21 PM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
30-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Give it up, LDH, you have no idea what the hell is going on and your speculation is shit.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
30-10-2016, 02:25 PM
(30-10-2016 02:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Give it up, LDH, you have no idea what the hell is going on and your speculation is shit.

Admit that I was right. I put it out there exactly what happened in our exchange LAST NIGHT. This afternoon a CNN article came out that said exactly what I said last night.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2016, 02:27 PM
(30-10-2016 02:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 02:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Give it up, LDH, you have no idea what the hell is going on and your speculation is shit.

Admit that I was right.

How old are you two again?

#sigh
30-10-2016, 02:44 PM
(30-10-2016 02:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 02:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Admit that I was right.

How old are you two again?

Old enough to know when I smell LDH bullshit.

----
30-10-2016, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2016 03:20 PM by adey67.)
Hilly willy is a seriously dodgy uptight over the hill skank trump drumf is an over the hill racist mysogenist dickwad this is one race that makes me appreciate British politicians, something I thought impossible until now .... Although Clinton is preferable both are clearly shit, way too go America good luck yay Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-10-2016, 03:51 PM
(30-10-2016 01:51 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 01:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It really doesn't matter who wins this election.

If you can't win a legitimate election, get someone else to win it for you.

I'm not just pointing to Trump when I write this. Both sides have got enough blame.

This is actually bigger than both candidates.

Our country should be concerned, very concerned, but half can't see forest because of all the trees. They're too busy cheering for "their side".

Nobody ever learns from history.

Leastwise, no politicians do.

Sure they do. They learn that we only vote for them if they're full of shit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
31-10-2016, 04:56 AM
(30-10-2016 03:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(30-10-2016 01:51 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Nobody ever learns from history.

Leastwise, no politicians do.

Sure they do. They learn that we only vote for them if they're full of shit.

Maybe we're feeding them too much.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
31-10-2016, 06:32 AM
9 days to go, its weird not even our election but I have a tinge of anxiety
Thread Closed