Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-11-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(01-11-2016 10:29 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Any other nominee says things as blatantly stupid as this and they can kiss the election goodbye, Drumpf says it and his supporters lose their minds. Facepalm

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...n-people-/

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to let people just pour in. You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."
— Donald Trump on Sunday, October 30th, 2016 in a campaign rally in Albuquerque

"To get close to Trump's 650 million migration, every single person from South America, Central America and Canada would have to move to the United States (about 633 million people), the Washington Post noted.

To do it, as Trump said, in one week, 3.87 million people would have to enter the country every hour for 168 straight hours. That’s equivalent to the entire population of the city of Los Angeles entering the country every hour for a full week.”

And that is just the latest “Pants on Fire” statement the dipshit has said. The only way a person would think they can say stuff like this and get away with it is if they considered, or even knew, his supporters were as ignorant as he is. That is assuming he really doesn’t believe what he says.

Here you go, read the rest and weep for our future.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/...ants-fire/
You know all countries have their loons but seriously I have been genuinely surprised how many people in the USA are mentally challenged enough to buy the shit trumpasaurus spouts I genuinely am seriously you couldn't make this shit up.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-11-2016, 10:53 AM
(01-11-2016 10:45 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 10:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Back in May Patheos observed the following:

“If the Democrats merely hold the eighteen states that they’ve won in all of the last six presidential campaigns, plus Florida, they win the presidency. Trump could win all the red states and almost every swing state – Ohio, Virginia, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Iowa and New Hampshire – and would still lose. Here’s how that would look:

[Image: 2016ElecMap.jpg]

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightath...-election/
However, Florida is worrisome. If it comes down to that, I see another recount on the horizon.

Yup. I think I may have to tie down most of my family on election day to tip the scale in Clinton’s favor...and then vote often of course. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-11-2016, 10:56 AM
(01-11-2016 10:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You know all countries have their loons but seriously I have been genuinely surprised how many people in the USA are mentally challenged enough to buy the shit trumpasaurus spouts I genuinely am seriously you couldn't make this shit up.

Even if Clinton wins I can see somewhere in a future UN meeting countries from around the world looking at the US UN ambassador and saying, “Just be quiet, you nearly elected Trump as president so you don’t have a say on anything anymore.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-11-2016, 01:10 PM
(31-10-2016 02:18 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(31-10-2016 02:03 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  How the hell would that help Trump? The people that are voting for him already are voting for a sexist bigot.

I mean even if this were true, how the fuck is Trump a better alternative from that stand point?

Turnout. Die-hard Hillary supporters aren't going to switch to Trump. But it will definitely keep people from casting a vote for her. A few polls over the last couple days show 5-7% of her active supporters just won't vote since the newest FBI revelations. Republicans are feeling more emboldened to support Trump. And there will be more revelations over the next week. Trump might not gain any Hillary voters but it helps when undecideds break for him on election day. And more Hillary voters just stay home.

Yet, you still ignore all the republicans that are voting for Johnson.

Drinking Beverage

Just because they're republicans doesn't mean they support trump.

I'm wondering seriously if they'll be a split in the vote...with both Clinton and trump, not receiving the needed electoral votes to win.

Just a thought...

Might not happen...I don't know. Election night is a week away and I'm seeing more and more Stein and Johnson supporters. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-11-2016, 02:11 PM
(01-11-2016 01:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [...]
Might not happen...I don't know. Election night is a week away and I'm seeing more and more Stein and Johnson supporters.

Yeppers... and only a week until we each collect our 50 bucks or 75 bucks or whatever from the Purple Helmet when he honours his bet of a few weeks ago.

Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-11-2016, 02:48 PM
(01-11-2016 02:11 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 01:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [...]
Might not happen...I don't know. Election night is a week away and I'm seeing more and more Stein and Johnson supporters.

Yeppers... and only a week until we each collect our 50 bucks or 75 bucks or whatever from the Purple Helmet when he honours his bet of a few weeks ago.

Thumbsup

He wouldn't bet cash with me, WTF? All I get is an avatar?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
01-11-2016, 02:51 PM
(01-11-2016 02:48 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 02:11 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Yeppers... and only a week until we each collect our 50 bucks or 75 bucks or whatever from the Purple Helmet when he honours his bet of a few weeks ago.

Thumbsup

He wouldn't bet cash with me, WTF? All I get is an avatar?

Or you have to do his avatar thing, its a possibility Evil_monster Hobo Tongue
01-11-2016, 03:04 PM
(01-11-2016 02:48 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  He wouldn't bet cash with me, WTF? All I get is an avatar?

I'm guessing he's gonna forget that he ever made all those cash bets back then. In my case, he'll probably claim I'm dreaming LOL.

[Image: trump_gaming_license_nevada_1.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
01-11-2016, 03:12 PM
(01-11-2016 03:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 02:48 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  He wouldn't bet cash with me, WTF? All I get is an avatar?

I'm guessing he's gonna forget that he ever made all those cash bets back then. In my case, he'll probably claim I'm dreaming LOL.

What do yo have to give him if the worst comes to the worst ? If just cash consider yourself lucky he might have wanted your bum Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-11-2016, 03:17 PM
(01-11-2016 03:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 03:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm guessing he's gonna forget that he ever made all those cash bets back then. In my case, he'll probably claim I'm dreaming LOL.

What do yo have to give him if the worst comes to the worst ? If just cash consider yourself lucky he might have wanted your bum Evil_monster

Oh shit... I never thought of that. I'll be fucked... um...

Thread Closed