Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-11-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Trump will be president
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...inevitable

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 01:37 AM
(01-11-2016 08:06 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I will say that if somehow Trump wins, which I don't think he will, Clinton only has herself to blame. The fact that she hasn't put away this idiot is telling enough, but if she actually loses to him.....holy shit you are pathetic.
It's not her fault, who was to know that there are so many stupid people in America.
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 03:23 AM
Fucking FBI Sad
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-11-2016, 07:05 AM
(02-11-2016 03:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Fucking FBI Sad
Agreed, but I'm beginning to think this might work in Clinton's favor. The email thing wasn't huge because it was largely old news. It's biggest impact was taking up news time that could have been spent on something more helpful. However, this latest thing about Bill Clinton's pardon really looks underhanded. I mean, why now after all these years? And why this particular week even if "now"? This will lower the impact of the latest email news even more because it makes the FBI look conniving. It also may piss of some Clinton-leaning people who might otherwise not have bothered to vote.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
02-11-2016, 07:24 AM
(02-11-2016 03:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Fucking FBI

How DARE the FBI do their jobs. How dare they.

Hillary approved sendin sarin gas to Syria, says Pulitzer Prize winning journalist.
02-11-2016, 07:32 AM
(02-11-2016 07:24 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  How DARE the FBI do their jobs. How dare they.

Hillary approved sendin sarin gas to Syria, says Pulitzer Prize winning journalist.
I see you fail to understand what their jobs actually are. 'Nuff said. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
02-11-2016, 07:38 AM
(02-11-2016 07:32 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I see you fail to understand what their jobs actually are. 'Nuff said.

Actually nothing was said, by you. That was simply your usual hateful condescension.

The FBI was applauded by you leftists when Comey said Hillary would not be indicted. This caused such a rift internally that senior agents were resigning, and his wife chastened him bitterly. So the Huma Abedin and husband scandal gave the FBI more and new information to pursue the widespread criminality and conspiracies of Hillary and Bubba.

The Sarin gas episode is not widely known, as is her e-mail scandal, and her serial lies and incompetence.

The left only supports her because she is One of Them. Her sex adds votes the way Obama's half black race did. Despicable to vote for someone because of skin color or sex.
02-11-2016, 07:59 AM
(02-11-2016 01:37 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:06 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I will say that if somehow Trump wins, which I don't think he will, Clinton only has herself to blame. The fact that she hasn't put away this idiot is telling enough, but if she actually loses to him.....holy shit you are pathetic.
It's not her fault, who was to know that there are so many stupid people in America.

I've known for years that America was full of stupid people, but I never dreamed we were this stupid.

The only good part is, I think him winning would pretty much mean we probably won't see another Republican President for a long time. I think he will be that bad.
02-11-2016, 08:02 AM
(02-11-2016 07:38 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 07:32 AM)Impulse Wrote:  I see you fail to understand what their jobs actually are. 'Nuff said.

Actually nothing was said, by you. That was simply your usual hateful condescension.
And you failed to understand what I said too since it wasn't nothing. Here, let me give you a hint: Go learn what the FBI jobs actually are before coming in here and posting smart-ass remarks in ignorance.

(02-11-2016 07:38 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  The FBI was applauded by you leftists when Comey said Hillary would not be indicted. This caused such a rift internally that senior agents were resigning, and his wife chastened him bitterly. So the Huma Abedin and husband scandal gave the FBI more and new information to pursue the widespread criminality and conspiracies of Hillary and Bubba.
Let's see, an extensive investigation yields results that not only were "leftists" happy with, but had sufficient credibility vs. new emails found that might be related, zero review of them, an announcement that they will be reviewed knowing full well it's possible impact on the election despite it being equally possible that this will amount to nothing at all, DOJ filing a complaint against Comey for doing so... Yeah sure, no difference. Rolleyes

(02-11-2016 07:38 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  The Sarin gas episode is not widely known, as is her e-mail scandal, and her serial lies and incompetence.
This has nothing at all to do with the FBI.

(02-11-2016 07:38 AM)RenaissanceMan Wrote:  The left only supports her because she is One of Them. Her sex adds votes the way Obama's half black race did. Despicable to vote for someone because of skin color or sex.
You have no understanding of what's going on in this election either. If you haven't lived under a rock for the past year, it's quite obvious that Clinton supporters either like her for her qualifications or they don't like her, but they hate Trump more.

02-11-2016, 08:05 AM
(01-11-2016 08:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

She's lucky her opponent wasn't Kasich or Rubio. She'd probably be at 30% in the polls. Trump is a weak candidate.

True. Same for Trump too, if it were pretty much anyone else, he'd be getting killed. I really wish Biden would have run.

The problem is this was designated "Clinton's time" by the DNC.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
Thread Closed