Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(11-10-2016 11:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 11:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  I can only find this?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump...1476115731
Here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/d...an-tweets/

Edit:
Wait, I'm not sure I read that right. It's not clearly saying he's leaving.

I don't see it as him leaving the party. He will still be running as a Republican. He is just saying "Fuck you" to the Republican establishment that is refusing to support him.

This should be an interesting election -- interesting like a train wreck (especially for Republicans).
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 11:58 AM
(11-10-2016 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 11:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/d...an-tweets/

Edit:

It is too late in any case for him to leave or them to pick a new candidate. Early voting has already started ballots have already been cast there is no changing now. Trump has declared all out war on the GOP today. Given the numbers Trump could all but lose this election just on early voting.

He certainly seems to have given the GOP the finger with both hands!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
11-10-2016, 12:04 PM
(11-10-2016 11:58 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is too late in any case for him to leave or them to pick a new candidate. Early voting has already started ballots have already been cast there is no changing now. Trump has declared all out war on the GOP today. Given the numbers Trump could all but lose this election just on early voting.

He certainly seems to have given the GOP the finger with both hands!

He has to find somebody to blame, he can't be the cause of failure. So instead it is "voter fraud" and the GOP Establishment that sabotaged his candidacy. The wheels are falling off his campaign all the gains he made after August are gone and he is in free fall this could legitimately be a historic landslide.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2016, 12:22 PM
(11-10-2016 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is too late in any case for him to leave or them to pick a new candidate. Early voting has already started ballots have already been cast there is no changing now. Trump has declared all out war on the GOP today. Given the numbers Trump could all but lose this election just on early voting.
Yeah, I read Gloucester's post and then wishful thinking got the best of me. Blush Good point about early voting. Republicans are stuck with him! Laugh out load

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
11-10-2016, 12:41 PM
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012.

Looks like the opposite is happening based on absentee ballots.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-10-2016, 12:51 PM
(11-10-2016 12:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump will win. Book it. Write it down. Quote me.

I'm going to lay out my reasons for why Trump wins.

1. Lower democrat turnout than 2012.

Looks like the opposite is happening based on absentee ballots.

Well at least I can offer him some good news.

[Image: 8b27acdc39a161bf6869dbfad9e664b0.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2016, 12:51 PM
If it wasn't for his massive ego I'd almost be ready to believe Trump's whole campaign was a deliberate trolling in order to destroy the Republican party. It couldn't have been done much better.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-10-2016, 01:06 PM
(11-10-2016 11:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 11:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  I can only find this?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump...1476115731
Here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/d...an-tweets/

Edit:

I read all his tweets just before I went off to yoga. (I really needed that yoga class today) It seems to me like he's pushing the other Republicans out of the party and keeping it all to himself and his Deplorables. Or maybe he's creating a new party, it's hard to tell. The Deplorable Party? The Deplorable-Republican Party.........

Consider

.......DeRP for short.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-10-2016, 01:10 PM
(11-10-2016 12:51 PM)unfogged Wrote:  If it wasn't for his massive ego I'd almost be ready to believe Trump's whole campaign was a deliberate trolling in order to destroy the Republican party. It couldn't have been done much better.

Trump destroys who and what doesn't fit his image of himself. Businesses, people, and yes, political parties. Whole countries, even, if he were to get that far. It's par for the course for malignant narcissists.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Five States that had been Republican leaning have become a tossup in the last week including Ohio (18 electoral votes) and Georgia (16 electoral votes)

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/09/497277536/...-in-crisis

“The result of this new map — at present — is taking 42 electoral votes off the board from Trump that that were leaning in his direction and puts them all up for grabs.”

Come November 8th it would be great to see not just a Democratic win but a fucking landslide, 300 plus electoral votes and 60% of the popular vote.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Thread Closed