Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2016, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016 09:13 AM by adey67.)
RE: Trump will be president
(02-11-2016 08:48 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 08:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Hair ? Shocking I thought it was a dead rotting cat.

It's possible...

[Image: 49ab3b1da6717c247faf7c3cd4258fc96c31bd12...4aba_1.jpg]

Rofl this is the only pussy he can get without forcing himself on someone.his mouth looks like its opening to receive dick that really tickled me (the picture that is not dick) Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-11-2016, 09:30 AM
When everyone is out doing their part in this shit show, don't forget to wish Vlad the Impaler a happy 585th birthday. (Unless you believe the December side of the historical debate, in which case I suppose you can wait a month)

We miss you Vlad. Leaders ain't what they used to be Sadcryface

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
02-11-2016, 09:33 AM
(02-11-2016 09:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  When everyone is out doing their part in this shit show, don't forget to wish Vlad the Impaler a happy 585th birthday. (Unless you believe the December side of the historical debate, in which case I suppose you can wait a month)

We miss you Vlad. Leaders ain't what they used to be Sadcryface
Happy birthday uncle Vlad from your affectionate nephew Donald xx
02-11-2016, 09:48 AM
My reposte.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-...lls-there/
(01-11-2016 07:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/elec...o-victory/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-11-2016, 09:52 AM
African American turnout is down 16% in North Carolina.

African American turnout is down 10% in Florida.

Trump leads in the Real Clear Politics average of North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, and Nevada. He is down in Michigan and Pennsylvania. I point these out because these states are key in simulations where Trump wins over at fivethirtyeight.

Transit workers are on strike in Philadelphia, stranding commuters and possibly keeping voters from the polls in a heavily democratic city.

Wikileaks is about to commence "Phase 3" of their email releases.

President Trump is looking more like a reality.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-11-2016, 10:00 AM
(02-11-2016 09:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  African American turnout is down 16% in North Carolina.

African American turnout is down 10% in Florida.

Trump leads in the Real Clear Politics average of North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, and Nevada. He is down in Michigan and Pennsylvania. I point these out because these states are key in simulations where Trump wins over at fivethirtyeight.

Transit workers are on strike in Philadelphia, stranding commuters and possibly keeping voters from the polls in a heavily democratic city.

Wikileaks is about to commence "Phase 3" of their email releases.

President Trump is looking more like a reality.

Are you one of those people who "just likes to watch the world burn"? Because I'm having a hard time imagining any intelligent person actually thinking that "President Trump" would be a good thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
02-11-2016, 10:02 AM
As long as Walking Dead still happens on November 13, I intend to not preoccupy myself with election day. On the morning after I'll log onto Facebook, probably like a few election memes and go "Huh... So (insert random ass clown name) won after all. Then I'll go make my coffee.

'Murican Canadian
02-11-2016, 10:05 AM
(02-11-2016 10:02 AM)yakherder Wrote:  As long as Walking Dead still happens on November 13, I intend to not preoccupy myself with election day. On the morning after I'll log onto Facebook, probably like a few election memes and go "Huh... So (insert random ass clown name) won after all. Then I'll go make my coffee.

What does Nov. 13 have to do with it? The election is on Nov. 8. I assume you knew that, so I must be missing something.
02-11-2016, 10:42 AM
(02-11-2016 10:05 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 10:02 AM)yakherder Wrote:  As long as Walking Dead still happens on November 13, I intend to not preoccupy myself with election day. On the morning after I'll log onto Facebook, probably like a few election memes and go "Huh... So (insert random ass clown name) won after all. Then I'll go make my coffee.

What does Nov. 13 have to do with it? The election is on Nov. 8. I assume you knew that, so I must be missing something.

It's the first episode after the election you heathen infidel.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2016, 11:07 AM
(02-11-2016 10:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 10:05 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  What does Nov. 13 have to do with it? The election is on Nov. 8. I assume you knew that, so I must be missing something.

It's the first episode after the election you heathen infidel.

And if we reach it and still have electricity and the cities aren't in ruin, I'll assume it's business as usual.

'Murican Canadian
Thread Closed