Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(01-11-2016 08:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I agree with that. If the republicans had put forth anyone remotely reasonable, it would have been a slam dunk. Maybe not Rubio...but again who knows....

But the Republican Party today is a little too far out there now. They've gone too far right and don't seem to care about the moderates.

I suspect there will schism with many defecting to the libertarians and others moving to the democrats.

Just my two cents.

I do predict that while Clinton might have a very tight race ahead, there are plenty of seats up for grabs in the senate and house.

I think republicans should be worried about many of those.

Most of the rest of the passengers in that clown car were religious nutters.

I know, still I think even Romney would have easily beaten Clinton -- given all her issues. The only reason this race is a nail biter is because of Trump.

I'm friends with a lot of moderate republicans and during the primary said they voted for Trump because they believed he was the least beheld to religious bullshit, and thought he'd never win anyway. It was the way to vote against the others in the clown car.

Now they're all going to vote (or have early voted) for Clinton.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 11:51 AM
There is no way Trump will win even if he technically has the most votes because Clinton is too powerful and knows too many influential people with money to let it happen. Polling numbers will be tampered with, locations will be clogged in just the same way as the primaries.

The entire establishment has something to lose if Trump wins so they will ensure a Clinton victory to maintain power of the status quo.
02-11-2016, 11:56 AM
(02-11-2016 11:51 AM)Keen Wrote:  Polling numbers will be tampered with, locations will be clogged in just the same way as the primaries.

As a general rule, if they interrupt my dinner, either prep or eating, I lie about who I'll vote for.

Because duck that shit, it's really none of anyone's business who I vote for or even if I intend to vote at all.

02-11-2016, 12:01 PM
African American turnout is down in swing states.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/us/...inton.html

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-11-2016, 12:04 PM
I don't hear any fat ladies yet.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-11-2016, 12:04 PM
(02-11-2016 12:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  African American turnout is down in swing states.

Meh...plenty of time.

02-11-2016, 12:09 PM
(02-11-2016 11:51 AM)Keen Wrote:  There is no way Trump will win even if he technically has the most votes because Clinton is too powerful and knows too many influential people with money to let it happen. Polling numbers will be tampered with, locations will be clogged in just the same way as the primaries.

The entire establishment has something to lose if Trump wins so they will ensure a Clinton victory to maintain power of the status quo.

Democrats could claim similar regarding the FBI's timing. Conspiracy much ?
02-11-2016, 12:10 PM
LDH, you sound much like a german newsreel from late ´44 or early ´45. The more desperate the situation gets, the more stories of successful defensive operations against the evil allied onslaught are made up...and the less believable they are.

The war was lost long ago, and even the people making up the newsreels (you) knew it. Its the last straw of someone whos days are count.

Please dont end up sitting in your virtual bunker next week when judgement day is due. Open your eyes and face the world outside (of your little delusion).

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
02-11-2016, 12:18 PM
(02-11-2016 12:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  African American turnout is down in swing states.

So what? I predict female and Hispanic and Islamic turnout will be at an all-time high in all states. And none of them will be voting Trump. Also, I believe females are a majority in the US.
02-11-2016, 12:23 PM
I stick to my 3 points I made back on October 10th. Lower black turnout. Lower youth turnout (Bernie supporters feel cheated, new wikileaks emails show CNN gave debate questions to Hillary). Higher white turnout. Early voting in North Carolina shows white voters are up 15%.

So far all of my predictions are coming true.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Thread Closed