Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(02-11-2016 12:10 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  LDH, you sound much like a german newsreel from late ´44 or early ´45. The more desperate the situation gets, the more stories of successful defensive operations against the evil allied onslaught are made up...and the less believable they are.

The war was lost long ago, and even the people making up the newsreels (you) knew it. Its the last straw of someone whos days are count.

Please dont end up sitting in your virtual bunker next week when judgement day is due. Open your eyes and face the world outside (of your little delusion).
I now have this mental image of LDH in a bunker pulling out his Walther pistol and getting his cyanide capsule ready. Thankfully the only real consequence will be a change of avatar for one or other of our main protagonists.
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2016, 12:30 PM
(02-11-2016 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I stick to my 3 points I made back on October 10th. Lower black turnout. Lower youth turnout (Bernie supporters feel cheated, new wikileaks emails show CNN gave debate questions to Hillary). Higher white turnout. Early voting in North Carolina shows white voters are up 15%.

So far all of my predictions are coming true.

And White women will be overwhelmingly voting Clinton rather than Trump. "White" does not automatically equate to "Trump supporter". I'm White, and I'm voting Clinton. So are most of my friends.
02-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Wait what's wrong with bunkers all of a sudden?

'Murican Canadian
02-11-2016, 12:33 PM
(02-11-2016 12:30 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I stick to my 3 points I made back on October 10th. Lower black turnout. Lower youth turnout (Bernie supporters feel cheated, new wikileaks emails show CNN gave debate questions to Hillary). Higher white turnout. Early voting in North Carolina shows white voters are up 15%.

So far all of my predictions are coming true.

And White women will be overwhelmingly voting Clinton rather than Trump. "White" does not automatically equate to "Trump supporter". I'm White, and I'm voting Clinton. So are most of my friends.

Trump is doing no worse than Romney with women.
http://www.investors.com/politics/trumps...tipp-poll/

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-11-2016, 12:36 PM
(02-11-2016 12:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 12:30 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  And White women will be overwhelmingly voting Clinton rather than Trump. "White" does not automatically equate to "Trump supporter". I'm White, and I'm voting Clinton. So are most of my friends.

Trump is doing no worse than Romney with women.

Bullshit.
Romney never bragged about serial groping, or walking into dressing rooms of teenage girls.
You are seriously delusional.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-11-2016, 12:37 PM
(02-11-2016 11:51 AM)Keen Wrote:  There is no way Trump will win even if he technically has the most votes because Clinton is too powerful and knows too many influential people with money to let it happen. Polling numbers will be tampered with, locations will be clogged in just the same way as the primaries.

The entire establishment has something to lose if Trump wins so they will ensure a Clinton victory to maintain power of the status quo.
You've been listening to Trump too long. Dodgy
Just remember, he's big on words; not so much with facts.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
02-11-2016, 12:39 PM
(02-11-2016 12:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Wait what's wrong with bunkers all of a sudden?

Sorry diddnt mean to be bunkerphobic, Sad
02-11-2016, 12:39 PM
(02-11-2016 12:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 12:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump is doing no worse than Romney with women.

Bullshit.
Romney never bragged about serial groping, or walking into dressing rooms of teenage girls.
You are seriously delusional.

Yeah bullshit. Ok. Discount one of the most accurate polls around that has an A rating by fivethirtyeight.

You are in for the surprise of your life in 6 days.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-11-2016, 12:56 PM
The conservatives think they can control him, but they ultimately cant. He is slipping out of their hands, being uncontrollable and unstoppable. The more hatred he spews the more the people seem to like him. Worse even, their voters are now his voters, there is no way back.
He makes the impression of an insane man, his mouth is (almost) foaming, he is talking about conspiracies against him, but that somehow seems to fascinate the populace. His appearance and behaviour is fairly ridiculous if you take a closer look. He is talking about what he is going to do to certain minorities (you know who) but everyone seems to be ok with it or not take him serious (hes only big mouthing, he wont do that, actually, right?).
His misogyny is obvious, but that seems not to bother anyone. He is even announcing to throw his political enemies into prison. He promises to give back the power to the people on the street, once they gave him total control. He is announcing to go to war and do everything necessary that is in the national interest. He openly advocates torture and that his future victims will have brought all up on themselves by conspiring against him and his (chosen) people.
Vote for him and he will give you your country back, he will put it back in the place it belongs on the world stage. You oppose him? Then you arent a real partiot, you arent a proper citizen even. He portrays to represent the poor joe average on the street but annonces plans that will only benefit the big corporations, He promises to bring back all the jobs lost, the jobs stolen by those evil foreigners (you know who i mean), he will end the recession once and for all. He admires the russian leader for his determination and use of power, and noone seems to bother again.
He brings with him a second in command, loyal, who is known for his (almost?) religious fervor, and who seemingly is willing to do the *dirty* work (you know who i mean) and may be a worse person even than he himself. He even is supported by a huge media apparatus making propaganda for him, repeating his lies and insanity, as if that would make it true somehow. He has no real other qualification than already having failed in his original profession.

It sounds all completely insane, and yet 40% of the people are totally ok with what he says overall.

Yes, its January 29th 1933, and we are in Germany. Shocking

Are we? Gasp

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
02-11-2016, 12:59 PM
(02-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 12:10 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  LDH, you sound much like a german newsreel from late ´44 or early ´45. The more desperate the situation gets, the more stories of successful defensive operations against the evil allied onslaught are made up...and the less believable they are.

The war was lost long ago, and even the people making up the newsreels (you) knew it. Its the last straw of someone whos days are count.

Please dont end up sitting in your virtual bunker next week when judgement day is due. Open your eyes and face the world outside (of your little delusion).
I now have this mental image of LDH in a bunker pulling out his Walther pistol and getting his cyanide capsule ready. Thankfully the only real consequence will be a change of avatar for one or other of our main protagonists.

Just to be clear. I dont actually think he has anything in common wth Adolf. In fact i admire his balls to defend his position against so many people here, but i fear he is (or already has) detached himself from reality, just like Adolf in his last days. Its a very common theme amongst us humans. Unsure

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Thread Closed