Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(02-11-2016 12:56 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Yes, its January 29th 1933, and we are in Germany. Shocking

Are we? Gasp

Hitler was known to be uncomfortable with sexual humour and forbade those around him the making of such inappropriate jokes. He never would have said grab her by the pussy Tongue.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
02-11-2016, 01:12 PM
(02-11-2016 12:59 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 12:28 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I now have this mental image of LDH in a bunker pulling out his Walther pistol and getting his cyanide capsule ready. Thankfully the only real consequence will be a change of avatar for one or other of our main protagonists.

Just to be clear. I dont actually think he has anything in common wth Adolf. In fact i admire his balls to defend his position against so many people here, but i fear he is (or already has) detached himself from reality, just like Adolf in his last days. Its a very common theme amongst us humans. Unsure
Don't worry Deesse you were very clear I understood what you meant for sure, Trump on the other hand he has some frightening similarities to Hitler.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Just heard on Fox News that FBI sources are reporting that the some of the emails on Weiner's laptop are from the Hillary server, and they are NEW, not duplicates. Additionally they have been conducting a year long criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-11-2016, 04:12 PM
(02-11-2016 12:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Wait what's wrong with bunkers all of a sudden?

Waiting for the worms to come.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-11-2016, 04:21 PM
(02-11-2016 04:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard on Fox News that FBI sources are reporting that the some of the emails on Weiner's laptop are from the Hillary server, and they are NEW, not duplicates. Additionally they have been conducting a year long criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
Have you noticed how no one is crying conspiracy at you ? Something if the situation was reversed would be the first thing out of the mouth of trump and his butt buddies for sure.
02-11-2016, 06:36 PM
(02-11-2016 04:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard on Fox News that FBI sources are reporting that the some of the emails on Weiner's laptop are from the Hillary server, and they are NEW, not duplicates. Additionally they have been conducting a year long criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

If they originated on Hillary's server before hopping on Wiener's wiener then they are duplicates and not new. Like by definition and shit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-11-2016, 06:45 PM
(02-11-2016 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

If they originated on Hillary's server before hopping on Wiener's wiener then they are duplicates and not new. Like by definition and shit.

Negative. 33,000 were deleted right? The ones she said weren't State Department related and were about her daughters wedding and personal shit. She deleted them and used Bleach Bit on the server. With a cloth or something. I think now we're going to find out what some of those were all about.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
02-11-2016, 08:33 PM
(02-11-2016 06:45 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If they originated on Hillary's server before hopping on Wiener's wiener then they are duplicates and not new. Like by definition and shit.

Negative. 33,000 were deleted right? The ones she said weren't State Department related and were about her daughters wedding and personal shit. She deleted them and used Bleach Bit on the server. With a cloth or something. I think now we're going to find out what some of those were all about.

Well then if it did come from her server and it's the emails about her personal life so nothing there. And until its proven that she did something wrong I will believe she innocent. You know like innocent until proven guilty thing yea that!
02-11-2016, 10:12 PM
(02-11-2016 06:45 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If they originated on Hillary's server before hopping on Wiener's wiener then they are duplicates and not new. Like by definition and shit.

Unless they find an email between Hillary and Weiner's ex-wife where she tells her to delete a bunch of incriminating emails because they just got indited, then there will be nothing new to overturn the FBI's earlier conclusion.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-11-2016, 11:24 PM
(02-11-2016 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 06:45 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Negative. 33,000 were deleted right? The ones she said weren't State Department related and were about her daughters wedding and personal shit. She deleted them and used Bleach Bit on the server. With a cloth or something. I think now we're going to find out what some of those were all about.

Unless they find an email between Hillary and Weiner's ex-wife where she tells her to delete a bunch of incriminating emails because they just got indited, then there will be nothing new to overturn the FBI's earlier conclusion.

that or if they end up finding an email in which they are trying to help weiner cover up his tracks. Ain't saying there is one, but it is another possibility.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Thread Closed