Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(02-11-2016 11:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Unless they find an email between Hillary and Weiner's ex-wife where she tells her to delete a bunch of incriminating emails because they just got indited, then there will be nothing new to overturn the FBI's earlier conclusion.

that or if they end up finding an email in which they are trying to help weiner cover up his tracks. Ain't saying there is one, but it is another possibility.

But that would also be entirely separate from the previous FBI investigation over the classified emails and their refusal to prosecute under the Espionage Act.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 09:19 AM
While I certainly don't want Trump to win, I would have to chuckle that Clinton's final undoing ended up being tied to Weiner. Surely this guy goes away for good after all this.
03-11-2016, 09:33 AM
(02-11-2016 06:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 04:04 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard on Fox News that FBI sources are reporting that the some of the emails on Weiner's laptop are from the Hillary server, and they are NEW, not duplicates. Additionally they have been conducting a year long criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

If they originated on Hillary's server before hopping on Wiener's wiener then they are duplicates and not new. Like by definition and shit.

Hillary and Mrs. Weiner were close friends. They most likely discussed very private shit, like Mr. Weiner's behavior, perhaps his behavior in the marital bedroom, and all that jazz. Dog knows I would not run for prez in these times for any amount of money.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-11-2016, 09:35 AM
(03-11-2016 09:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  Dog knows I would not run for prez in these times for any amount of money.
I think most people would agree. This is why we can't get any good candidates to run.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
03-11-2016, 10:26 AM
(03-11-2016 09:19 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  While I certainly don't want Trump to win, I would have to chuckle that Clinton's final undoing ended up being tied to Weiner. Surely this guy goes away for good after all this.

That's what they said about him, at last twice before.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-11-2016, 11:23 AM
(01-11-2016 02:48 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 02:11 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Yeppers... and only a week until we each collect our 50 bucks or 75 bucks or whatever from the Purple Helmet when he honours his bet of a few weeks ago.

Thumbsup

He wouldn't bet cash with me, WTF? All I get is an avatar?

Probably overleveraged. You were too far back in the line?
03-11-2016, 11:27 AM
(02-11-2016 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I stick to my 3 points I made back on October 10th. Lower black turnout. Lower youth turnout (Bernie supporters feel cheated, new wikileaks emails show CNN gave debate questions to Hillary). Higher white turnout. Early voting in North Carolina shows white voters are up 15%.

So far all of my predictions are coming true.

I think your points are totally valid and I fall into the disillusioned Bernie voter camp. He got steam rolled by the Clinton+DNC+Media propaganda train. One of her biggest donors is Time Warner and the emails proved that the DNC was working with the media to spread propaganda to the masses during the primaries and that wont stop.

People believe she is going to win, and that is a hard seed to unsew. They believe they have no other choice. When you can convince the entire population of the US that they have no choice, she will win. They have sent out the "Bernie supporter gas light blame" line, the "Hillary is the only one to beat Trump" line, and others.

But she will win. Because she has money and influence. She can get those CNN questions early, she can get the Media on her side, she can manipulate polls etc. Trump will lose.
03-11-2016, 11:28 AM
(01-11-2016 08:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 08:06 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I will say that if somehow Trump wins, which I don't think he will, Clinton only has herself to blame. The fact that she hasn't put away this idiot is telling enough, but if she actually loses to him.....holy shit you are pathetic.

She's lucky her opponent wasn't Kasich or Rubio. She'd probably be at 30% in the polls. Trump is a weak candidate.

I'm stunned, still, that the Republicans didn't tap Kasich. In polls last spring, he was up double-digits over Clinton head-to-head ... and none of the Trump baggage. No Trump U, no obvious racism, no attacking veterans, no committing sexual assault.

The Republicans will regret this nomination for a long, long time.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-11-2016, 11:31 AM
(03-11-2016 11:27 AM)Keen Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 12:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I stick to my 3 points I made back on October 10th. Lower black turnout. Lower youth turnout (Bernie supporters feel cheated, new wikileaks emails show CNN gave debate questions to Hillary). Higher white turnout. Early voting in North Carolina shows white voters are up 15%.

So far all of my predictions are coming true.

I think your points are totally valid and I fall into the disillusioned Bernie voter camp. He got steam rolled by the Clinton+DNC+Media propaganda train. One of her biggest donors is Time Warner and the emails proved that the DNC was working with the media to spread propaganda to the masses during the primaries and that wont stop.

People believe she is going to win, and that is a hard seed to unsew. They believe they have no other choice. When you can convince the entire population of the US that they have no choice, she will win. They have sent out the "Bernie supporter gas light blame" line, the "Hillary is the only one to beat Trump" line, and others.

But she will win. Because she has money and influence. She can get those CNN questions early, she can get the Media on her side, she can manipulate polls etc. Trump will lose.

So now that Bernie isn't running anymore, his statements are just crap? He has no judgement anymore?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Clinton is only as successful as she is because Trump is her opponent. Its pretty sad. And by successful I mean beating him by what? 3 points?
[+] 1 user Likes Keen's post
Thread Closed