Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(03-11-2016 11:55 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 11:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I read somewhere, I think a Nate Silver article, when the Cubs were down 3-1 that the chance of the Cubs coming back from that kind of deficit are same as a Trump victory.
Awesome! It's REALLY unlikely to happen twice so then Trumps chances just went down even more! Thumbsup

Actually his chances have risen since then. Fivethirtyeight actually has him at a 1 in 3 chance (34%) now. It keeps rising every time I've visited their site since Friday.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 12:24 PM
(03-11-2016 11:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 11:33 AM)Keen Wrote:  Conclusion does not compute

He has been all but pleading with his folks to vote for Clinton.

Vote for me! Vote against the establishment!
Jk, vote for the establishment!

Nah. Like, I love bernie and his core values, but nothing he can say will make me vote for Clinton. She is a corporate shill and I have no interest in voting for her. The movement he started is bigger than any single person, even if he was the catalyst. I think its more important to think critically than to blindly follow anyone, even someone I admire as much as Bernie.
[+] 2 users Like Keen's post
03-11-2016, 03:53 PM
(03-11-2016 12:24 PM)Keen Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 11:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  He has been all but pleading with his folks to vote for Clinton.

Nah. Like, I love bernie and his core values, but nothing he can say will make me vote for Clinton. She is a corporate shill and I have no interest in voting for her. The movement he started is bigger than any single person, even if he was the catalyst. I think its more important to think critically than to blindly follow anyone, even someone I admire as much as Bernie.

I'm a corporate shill.

Don't you want to be a Pepper™ too?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-11-2016, 05:26 PM
(03-11-2016 11:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  He has been all but pleading with his folks to vote for Clinton.

Do you think Trump will get closer to Bernie's positions and goals?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
03-11-2016, 06:05 PM

Except that he wants you to vote against Trump at all cost - a sentiment I share.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-11-2016, 06:42 PM

Bernie will be the ranking majority leader in the Senate Budget Committee with Clinton in office or the minority leader with Drumpf, who do you think he’ll have more sway with, Clinton or Drumpf?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-11-2016, 06:54 PM
In the last hour 538 has it now 67% to 33%

There is a 1 in 3 chance that Dumbledore Jesus Drumpf will be the last elected president of the United States and its first dictator, or is that Dicktator? Consider

I love 2:1 odds but only when I’m betting a little bit of money, not on the destruction of the country.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
03-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Open letter to the American people.

Dear American people.

You're fucked up.

Love. Banjo.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
03-11-2016, 07:39 PM
(03-11-2016 07:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Open letter to the American people.

Dear American people.

You're fucked up.

Love. Banjo.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
03-11-2016, 08:08 PM
"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Adolf Hitler

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Thread Closed