Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(03-11-2016 12:24 PM)Keen Wrote:  I think its more important to think critically than to blindly follow anyone, even someone I admire as much as Bernie.

^^ The very definition of ironic. Grow up and learn what real critical thinking is. Also, learn how to use "it's" properly.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 08:44 PM
(10-10-2016 04:14 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I wouldn't be so sure. A new post-tape NBC poll came out today that has Hillary ahead of Trump by 14% in a two-way race and by 11% in a four-way race. That seems like an insurmountably big lead to me.

The only poll that counts at all is the one next Tuesday when we go to the polls and do it for real. The only one!
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2016, 09:45 PM
(03-11-2016 11:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
They can't "rig" the nation's vote.

Don't be so naive.

Rolleyes

(03-11-2016 05:26 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ...
Do you think Trump will get closer to Bernie's positions and goals?

Actual, yes.

(03-11-2016 06:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ...
Bernie will be the ranking majority leader in the Senate Budget Committee with Clinton in office or the minority leader with Drumpf, who do you think he’ll have more sway with, Clinton or Drumpf?

Trump.

It's easy to appeal to a narcissist.

Tell him that he'll be remembered with universal affection, like Nye Bevan, if he creates a National Health Service.
Tell him he'll be greater than Mandela for championing BlackLivesMatter.
Tell he'll be immortalised, like Churchill, for I dunno, make something up.

It's Pence you have to worry about.

Bernie needs to isolate Pence and spend every minute of every day with Trump.

4 years later, Bernie will have so much voter recognition that he can run for ...

Actually, four years from now, the double whammy of climate disasters and the Dickensian-despair triggered by Industrie 4.0 will create so much turmoil that none of it will matter.

Dodgy

Anyway, who fancies a pint?

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-11-2016, 11:17 PM
(03-11-2016 09:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-11-2016 11:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
They can't "rig" the nation's vote.

Don't be so naive.

Rolleyes

(03-11-2016 05:26 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ...
Do you think Trump will get closer to Bernie's positions and goals?

Actual, yes.

(03-11-2016 06:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  ...
Bernie will be the ranking majority leader in the Senate Budget Committee with Clinton in office or the minority leader with Drumpf, who do you think he’ll have more sway with, Clinton or Drumpf?

Trump.

It's easy to appeal to a narcissist.

Tell him that he'll be remembered with universal affection, like Nye Bevan, if he creates a National Health Service.
Tell him he'll be greater than Mandela for championing BlackLivesMatter.
Tell he'll be immortalised, like Churchill, for I dunno, make something up.

It's Pence you have to worry about.

Bernie needs to isolate Pence and spend every minute of every day with Trump.

4 years later, Bernie will have so much voter recognition that he can run for ...

Actually, four years from now, the double whammy of climate disasters and the Dickensian-despair triggered by Industrie 4.0 will create so much turmoil that none of it will matter.

Dodgy

Anyway, who fancies a pint?

Big Grin

[Image: m2rvdr5.jpg]

Seriously dude, you have a critical shortage of capitalizing on ripe visual meme potential. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi,

Polls are not looking good. The only benefit to me personally is that a Trump win will take me out of US politics news media/forums etc and back to tending my allotment.Smile

D.
04-11-2016, 07:41 AM
One sign of the Apocalypse (the Cubs winning the World Series) might be a fluke. If we get a second one (Trump winning the Presidency), we're done for.

I'm not all that worried, though. As stupid as the American people have shown themselves to be, I don't think we're quite that stupid.
04-11-2016, 08:08 AM
I look at the possibility of Trump winning the election not without it's upside.

It'd be sort of like a bus full of clowns going off a cliff, whilst having an orgy with the circus freaks.

Sure, it's tragic --- but not without it's funny parts --- and damned if you can stop watching it....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-11-2016, 08:10 AM
(04-11-2016 12:56 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

Polls are not looking good. The only benefit to me personally is that a Trump win will take me out of US politics news media/forums etc and back to tending my allotment.Smile

D.

Watched something last night with some campaign experts who were saying at this point in the race, with early voting already deep into its cycle, media polls are t exactly reliable. They pointed to one in Nevada that had Drumpf up like 5-6 points and they just laughed at it. The early voting in Clark County is beating last year and is being driven by Latino Dems. There is no way Trump wins Nevada yet the poll has him leading by a bunch. Polls go out the window if they aren't polling actual votes made at this point. They also said the algorithms and data campaigns use are far superior to the media and university polls we follow. And remember, national polls mean nothing, too.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2016, 08:12 AM
(04-11-2016 08:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I look at the possibility of Trump winning the election not without it's upside.

It'd be sort of like a bus full of clowns going off a cliff, whilst having an orgy with the circus freaks.

Sure, it's tragic --- but not without it's funny parts --- and damned if you can stop watching it....

It's all about the meme potential.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
04-11-2016, 08:15 AM
(03-11-2016 12:24 PM)Keen Wrote:  Nah. Like, I love bernie and his core values, but nothing he can say will make me vote for Clinton. She is a corporate shill and I have no interest in voting for her. The movement he started is bigger than any single person, even if he was the catalyst. I think its more important to think critically than to blindly follow anyone, even someone I admire as much as Bernie.
Are you:
a) voting for Trump
b) voting for a third-party candidate
c) not voting
?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Thread Closed