Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2016, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 03:07 PM by Azaraith.)
RE: Trump will be president
I'm a "millennial", Trump is the #1 reason I'm voting, and voting for Hillary. None of the polls besides online and LA Times have him leading, and the projections have Hillary winning by a comfortable margin.

For what it's worth, several relatives that *always* vote Republican are now voting Hillary or not at all, exclusively because of Trump.

It's not isolated either, there are groups of "Republicans for Hillary".

Speaking of which, Republican leaders have been bailing on Trump because they see the ship sinking and don't want to tie themselves to a sinking ship and sully their name by associating with Trump.

Better without God, and happier too.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Azaraith's post
11-10-2016, 03:57 PM
The part of me that loves dark humor and mean practical jokes almost wants to vote for the Donny-boy, but then my parental responsibility gland kicks in and overrides the process.

When did I get old?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
11-10-2016, 04:13 PM
(11-10-2016 11:51 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 11:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Here: http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/d...an-tweets/

Edit:
Wait, I'm not sure I read that right. It's not clearly saying he's leaving.

It is too late in any case for him to leave or them to pick a new candidate. Early voting has already started ballots have already been cast there is no changing now. Trump has declared all out war on the GOP today. Given the numbers Trump could all but lose this election just on early voting.

The only remote possibility would be a massive campaign for a write-in candidate.

Daniel 11:3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Since 1998 Oregon has state wide mail in ballots and it's fabulous! There's no standing in a long line at a high school gym or some dank church reception hall. As soon as I receive my ballot I'm mailing it in. It should come in the mail by the end of this week. I can't wait to vote. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-10-2016, 04:43 PM
(10-10-2016 07:11 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 06:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: trump-orange.jpg]
His eyes look like little pussies. Just saying. Drinking Beverage

Damn you Cactus... now I can't even look at the bloke's pictures without thinking that! ... I can't unsee it LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
11-10-2016, 04:53 PM
(11-10-2016 03:01 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  I'm a "millennial", Trump is the #1 reason I'm voting, and voting for Hillary. None of the polls besides online and LA Times have him leading, and the projections have Hillary winning by a comfortable margin.

For what it's worth, several relatives that *always* vote Republican are now voting Hillary or not at all, exclusively because of Trump.

Speaking of which, Republican leaders have been bailing on Trump because they see the ship sinking and don't want to tie themselves to a sinking ship and sully their name by associating with Trump.

Personally I am loving the GOP Civil War. I hope they start shooting at each other.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
11-10-2016, 06:48 PM
(11-10-2016 04:43 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 07:11 PM)cactus Wrote:  His eyes look like little pussies. Just saying. Drinking Beverage

Damn you Cactus... now I can't even look at the bloke's pictures without thinking that! ... I can't unsee it LOL.

His mouth viewed sideways looks like outer labia with a dent in one side. I knew a woman like that. You're welcome. Drinking Beverage
11-10-2016, 06:48 PM
(11-10-2016 04:53 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 03:01 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  I'm a "millennial", Trump is the #1 reason I'm voting, and voting for Hillary. None of the polls besides online and LA Times have him leading, and the projections have Hillary winning by a comfortable margin.

Personally I am loving the GOP Civil War. I hope they start shooting at each other.

Gasp THE RIGHT HAS ALL THE GUNS, TOO!
11-10-2016, 08:24 PM
(11-10-2016 06:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 04:53 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Personally I am loving the GOP Civil War. I hope they start shooting at each other.

Gasp THE RIGHT HAS ALL THE GUNS, TOO!

Nuh-uh. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 2EvilGuns.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
11-10-2016, 09:12 PM
(11-10-2016 08:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 06:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Gasp THE RIGHT HAS ALL THE GUNS, TOO!

Nuh-uh. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 2EvilGuns.jpg]

Joking, on the above. I'm not showing what I "may" "potentially" "own". No
Thread Closed