Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(06-11-2016 11:39 AM)Harvey Wrote:  I've posted this quote before, but I'll do it again:

Democracy is a device that insures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw

Good luck. You'll need it.
I agree, there can be no good outcome to this election but perhaps there is a less bad outcome, I think it was Winston Churchill who said something along the lines of the Americans usually make the right decision they just take it to the edge or leave it to the last minute.... something like that.
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2016, 12:38 PM
That's it, I am sold. Trump will be president without a doubt for a monkey predicted it and everybody knows that monkeys are never wrong. The monkey didn't simply select Trump image over Hillary's he even kissed it to show his adoration to him! Clearly the only thing that could biased this highly scientific test is the enormous sex appeal of Trump toward monkeys.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2118303/do...nkey-king/

/joke

More seriously why are people writting news about animal "predicting" stuff? I know its slightly funny when they happen to be right a few times in a row, but seriously, I think we are spending to much time on these little news.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
06-11-2016, 12:45 PM
(06-11-2016 12:38 PM)epronovost Wrote:  That's it, I am sold. Trump will be president without a doubt for a monkey predicted it and everybody knows that monkeys are never wrong. The monkey didn't simply select Trump image over Hillary's he even kissed it to show his adoration to him! Clearly the only thing that could biased this highly scientific test is the enormous sex appeal of Trump toward monkeys.

/joke

More seriously why are people writting news about animal "predicting" stuff? I know its slightly funny when they happen to be right a few times in a row, but seriously, I think we are spending to much time on these little news.

The monkey kissed him on the mouth. With no tic-tac. Who can argue against such an open and shut case?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
06-11-2016, 01:01 PM
(06-11-2016 12:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 12:38 PM)epronovost Wrote:  That's it, I am sold. Trump will be president without a doubt for a monkey predicted it and everybody knows that monkeys are never wrong. The monkey didn't simply select Trump image over Hillary's he even kissed it to show his adoration to him! Clearly the only thing that could biased this highly scientific test is the enormous sex appeal of Trump toward monkeys.

/joke

The monkey kissed him on the mouth. With no tic-tac. Who can argue against such an open and shut case?

It didn't bite?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
06-11-2016, 01:37 PM
(06-11-2016 12:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  

/joke

Well, he does have some whispy monkey hair....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-11-2016, 02:18 PM
(06-11-2016 01:01 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(06-11-2016 12:45 PM)tomilay Wrote:  The monkey kissed him on the mouth. With no tic-tac. Who can argue against such an open and shut case?

It didn't bite?

No one wants to bite Trump he's too toxic
06-11-2016, 10:27 PM

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
07-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Interview with the Republican that was beaten up at a Trump rally for holding up a sign that said, “Republicans Against Trump”.

This is what we’re in store for if the Orange One gets elected.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016...trump-sign
“The 33-year-old – who says he has been a registered Republican for about six years – said he was kicked, punched and choked, and feared for his life when the crowd turned on him at the gathering in Reno, Nevada.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-11-2016, 07:36 AM
(07-11-2016 07:32 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Interview with the Republican that was beaten up at a Trump rally for holding up a sign that said, “Republicans Against Trump”.

“The 33-year-old – who says he has been a registered Republican for about six years – said he was kicked, punched and choked, and feared for his life when the crowd turned on him at the gathering in Reno, Nevada.”

So if Trump loses....... Looks like fears of civil unrest are perhaps justified.
07-11-2016, 07:45 AM
(07-11-2016 07:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 07:32 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Interview with the Republican that was beaten up at a Trump rally for holding up a sign that said, “Republicans Against Trump”.

So if Trump loses....... Looks like fears of civil unrest are perhaps justified.

My hope is they lose so bad they will not even entertain anything along those lines.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
Thread Closed