Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Trump will be president
Depends on how much the rabble need a rowser

Also depends on the rabble:rational ratio of Trump's supporters. And how much sour grape juicing Trump does.

Betcha beer sales will rocket if he loses!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2016, 08:17 AM
If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

That, my non paranoid friends, is why I have enough ammunition tucked away to either start a small war or retreat up north and hunt every day for the rest of my life.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-11-2016, 08:30 AM
(07-11-2016 08:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

That, my non paranoid friends, is why I have enough ammunition tucked away to either start a small war or retreat up north and hunt every day for the rest of my life.

Thanks for telling us where to look for ammo if the shit hits the fan. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
07-11-2016, 08:33 AM
(07-11-2016 08:30 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

Thanks for telling us where to look for ammo if the shit hits the fan. Drinking Beverage

Knowing where it is and getting it are two very different things. Rolleyes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
07-11-2016, 08:35 AM
(07-11-2016 08:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:30 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Thanks for telling us where to look for ammo if the shit hits the fan. Drinking Beverage

Knowing where it is and getting it are two very different things. Rolleyes

For some folks, maybe.
07-11-2016, 08:36 AM

Didn't say where it's at Big Grin.

'Murican Canadian
07-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Uh oh. Forget the polls, this shit is settled.

Mystical Chinese monkey predicts Donald Trump will be the next US president

Quote:...
Last Thursday, Geda, aka the "king of prophets," chose Trump as the winner of Tuesday's election by rejecting the banana nearest Hillary Clinton and instead choosing the one on Trump's podium, sealing the deal by giving the Donald's life-sized cutout a big smooch on the lips, AFP reports.

'Murican Canadian
07-11-2016, 08:41 AM

"North" is a fairly vague location.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
07-11-2016, 08:51 AM
(07-11-2016 08:41 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Uh oh. Forget the polls, this shit is settled.

Mystical Chinese monkey predicts Donald Trump will be the next US president

Quote:...
Last Thursday, Geda, aka the "king of prophets," chose Trump as the winner of Tuesday's election by rejecting the banana nearest Hillary Clinton and instead choosing the one on Trump's podium, sealing the deal by giving the Donald's life-sized cutout a big smooch on the lips, AFP reports.
Probably the monkey recognized one of his own and felt more comfortable taking a banana from another ape Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-11-2016, 09:40 AM
" I must say that I can see how Trump basically is "Bob" Dobbs. He's rich, he's stupid, every time he fucks up he gets richer, and he's going to cause the end of the world. The only difference is that "Bob" is supposed to end the world on our terms. And his hair looks more real, despite being highly pixelated."

--Shandor

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Thread Closed