Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(07-11-2016 08:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:41 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Uh oh. Forget the polls, this shit is settled.

Mystical Chinese monkey predicts Donald Trump will be the next US president
Probably the monkey recognized one of his own and felt more comfortable taking a banana from another ape Big Grin

Beat me to it! Also, Hil's got that "I'll kill you if you even look at it" eye thing going on.
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2016, 10:03 AM
(07-11-2016 10:00 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Probably the monkey recognized one of his own and felt more comfortable taking a banana from another ape Big Grin

Beat me to it! Also, Hil's got that "I'll kill you if you even look at it" eye thing going on.
You're right, I'm surprised Bill was able to get near enough to make Chelsea.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-11-2016, 10:05 AM
(07-11-2016 08:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

That, my non paranoid friends, is why I have enough ammunition tucked away to either start a small war or retreat up north and hunt every day for the rest of my life.

What calibers??

I've got .22, .22 Win Mag, 32 Special, .32 H+R Mag, 9mm, .38 S+W, .38 Spl, .357, 40 S+W, 10mm, .45ACP and .480 (handgun) .223. 257 Roberts, .30 Carbine, 30-06, 7.62 x 39 7.5 x55 (swiss) and 12 gauge.....

I actively trimmed down the numbers of calibers I own.... It's a pain in the ass keeping up with too many calibers..... The reloading section of my garage was starting to get ridiculous.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-11-2016, 11:01 AM
(07-11-2016 10:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

That, my non paranoid friends, is why I have enough ammunition tucked away to either start a small war or retreat up north and hunt every day for the rest of my life.

What calibers??

I've got .22, .22 Win Mag, 32 Special, .32 H+R Mag, 9mm, .38 S+W, .38 Spl, .357, 40 S+W, 10mm, .45ACP and .480 (handgun) .223. 257 Roberts, .30 Carbine, 30-06, 7.62 x 39 7.5 x55 (swiss) and 12 gauge.....

I actively trimmed down the numbers of calibers I own.... It's a pain in the ass keeping up with too many calibers..... The reloading section of my garage was starting to get ridiculous.......

If war breaks out I wanna be living next-door to uncle onlinebiker Wink Tongue
07-11-2016, 11:08 AM

Hey man, your loss if you're always living in fesr.
07-11-2016, 11:21 AM
(07-11-2016 11:08 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

Hey man, your loss if you're always living in fesr.

Fesr ? Is that a new American town ? Tongue Big Grin
07-11-2016, 11:38 AM
(07-11-2016 11:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 11:08 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Hey man, your loss if you're always living in fesr.

Fesr ? Is that a new American town ? Tongue Big Grin

Yes, it's Norwegian or something.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-11-2016, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 03:05 PM by Bucky Ball.)
So Trump was telling a group of his supporters this afternoon, that his "movement" was "THE GREATEST political movement in American History" ... but he's not seeking credit it for it, "No, I'm not asking for credit" .... Facepalm Weeping

What a dangerous delusional idiot.
How fucking out of touch with reality can anyone get ?

Then he keeps saying Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt person ever to run for the presidency.
He says he doesn't read anything, so how in the hell would he even know that ?
I'd be willing to bet he couldn't name 10 people who ran for president.
He the classic snake-oil salesman, bullshitter. I can't believe anyone buys ONE THING he says.
He says the first thing he will do is repeal and replace Obama Care ... with what, he doesn't say, and of course has NOT A CLUE how to construct a replacement or even what the issues are.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-11-2016, 02:43 PM
One of T Rump's supporters, interviewed by the BBC , said something like, "I'll vote for him because he tells the truth."

Well, takes one delusional to believe another . . . Bet he is a christian as well.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
07-11-2016, 02:55 PM
(07-11-2016 02:43 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  One of T Rump's supporters, interviewed by the BBC , said something like, "I'll vote for him because he tells the truth."

Well, takes one delusional to believe another . . . Bet he is a christian as well.

Yeah, I don't understand that. Trump even lied about his degree and graduating first in his class.

I mean he lies about shit that shouldn't even matter in the least...which is a total sign of insecurity.

Which sorta explains the trophy wife and his tacky taste in decor.

Omg can you imagine what he'd do to the White House?? Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
Thread Closed