Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-11-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Trump will be president
Ted Nugent grabbed himself by the pussy at a Michigan rally! Laugh out load

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2016, 03:23 PM
(07-11-2016 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Which sorta explains the trophy wife and his tacky taste in decor.

Omg can you imagine what he'd do to the White House?? Tongue

It'd look like Elvis times Saddam Hussien, divided by The Beverly Hillbillies................

But not as classy......

Hobo

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-11-2016, 03:36 PM
(07-11-2016 03:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Which sorta explains the trophy wife and his tacky taste in decor.

Omg can you imagine what he'd do to the White House?? Tongue

It'd look like Elvis times Saddam Hussien, divided by The Beverly Hillbillies................

But not as classy......

Hobo

Air Force One would be Mar-a-Lago in the sky.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
07-11-2016, 03:58 PM
(07-11-2016 10:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

That, my non paranoid friends, is why I have enough ammunition tucked away to either start a small war or retreat up north and hunt every day for the rest of my life.

What calibers??

I've got .22, .22 Win Mag, 32 Special, .32 H+R Mag, 9mm, .38 S+W, .38 Spl, .357, 40 S+W, 10mm, .45ACP and .480 (handgun) .223. 257 Roberts, .30 Carbine, 30-06, 7.62 x 39 7.5 x55 (swiss) and 12 gauge.....

I actively trimmed down the numbers of calibers I own.... It's a pain in the ass keeping up with too many calibers..... The reloading section of my garage was starting to get ridiculous.......

I don't have very many guns by gun nut standards, and only two calibers I actually use. About 50k 5.56 for my M4 and 5k 9mm for my Stag 9t and VP9. Still got a handful of 45 acp from the Vector I traded earlier in the year and 7.62 for the AK knockoff I'll probably never use.

If I add anything it'll be a Mossberg MVP chambered in 5.56 just so I have a bolt action I can use with my current stockpile without putting wear and tear on the M4.

'Murican Canadian
07-11-2016, 04:05 PM
(07-11-2016 11:08 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(07-11-2016 08:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  If you ever feel yourself trying to give the masses too much credit, just remember that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, when their bellies are full and they're just getting into the Christmas spirit, people get killed over sales on video games and TVs. Now imagine what they'd do if whoever we elect, or the division their victory leads to, actually creates some real problems.

That, my non paranoid friends, is why I have enough ammunition tucked away to either start a small war or retreat up north and hunt every day for the rest of my life.

Hey man, your loss if you're always living in fesr.

Call it what you want. I've seen firsthand what people are capable of in broken countries. My wet dreams may include zombies and other fictitious things, but my nightmares come from real experiences.

'Murican Canadian
07-11-2016, 04:06 PM
It's better to have it, and never need it - than to need it, and not have it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-11-2016, 04:28 PM
(07-11-2016 04:06 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's better to have it, and never need it - than to need it, and not have it.

A cigarette lighter?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
07-11-2016, 04:42 PM
(07-11-2016 04:05 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've seen firsthand what people are capable of in broken countries. My wet dreams may include zombies and other fictitious things, but my nightmares come from real experiences.

Yours and mine both.

I lived in Venezuela as an ex-pat 18 months before Hugo Chavez came to power and 18 months after. It was dangerous before and an outright war-zone afterwards. I was caught in impromptu violent demonstrations, found myself in the middle of a revolt with the army using tear gas and live fire. Shootings and armed robbery were commonplace...I don’t know how I made to out unscathed.

I have no doubt you’ve seen worse but for me it was a life lesson on just how thin the veneer of civilization is.

http://time.com/4561509/venezuela-nicola...-protests/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
07-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Hi all. Been incredibly busy and dropped off the Internet for a while. Have a small break in my schedule and popped in to see what was going on.

I'd like to thank LDH for this thread. It cheered me up and I wasn't even depressed. I didn't have to get much past the headline either.

He's going to lose tomorrow. It's most likely not going to be a landslide but it's just about over. Which begs the question: how much of a loser do you have to be to lose to Hillary Clinton?

I am SO glad this miserable election is over. So, so, so glad.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
07-11-2016, 05:12 PM
(07-11-2016 10:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

What calibers??

I've got .22, .22 Win Mag, 32 Special, .32 H+R Mag, 9mm, .38 S+W, .38 Spl, .357, 40 S+W, 10mm, .45ACP and .480 (handgun) .223. 257 Roberts, .30 Carbine, 30-06, 7.62 x 39 7.5 x55 (swiss) and 12 gauge.....

I actively trimmed down the numbers of calibers I own.... It's a pain in the ass keeping up with too many calibers..... The reloading section of my garage was starting to get ridiculous.......

Too many calibers for my tastes. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed