Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Trump will be president
Yup.... Trump won.........

Guess what???

He's still a misogynistic buffoon..................................

And

Hillary -- is still a lying harpy....... Just sadder......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 05:15 AM
(09-11-2016 03:36 AM)Alla Wrote:  basket of deplorables gave crooked political class and crooked media big middle finger. Oh, it feels good.
it is time to drain the swamp

Do you know what happens when you drain a swamp? Gators and moccasins find new homes in the 'burbs. Evil_monster

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
09-11-2016, 05:40 AM
(09-11-2016 04:04 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 11:34 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  And do you know why he was ridiculed? Because people disagreed and thought it was highly unlikely. At the time, that's how it seemed.
Well,what the rest of the world thinks is impossible, turns out yet again to be one of those "only in America" things. I can't see NZ or Australia or UK or Canada ever voting for a Trump like person.

World markets are now responding very negatively to this outcome. It means world trade is taken back perhaps 50 years, everything Obama has achieved in his 8 years is all gone bye bye. It's a disaster on a global scale. It will be even worse for USA. China will become the world's number one economy, USA will lose jobs, people won't get health insurance and health care, many people will lose the right to abortion, perhaps gays will lose the right to marriage, tensions with the West will escallate, I can't see how any country can develop diplomatic relations with Trump, can't believe a word of what he says, he has little understanding of the world or diplomacy or tolerance. He thinks American might will see you guys right. Anyway, I think its going to be a very interesting 4 years.

It's a bit early for too much doom and gloom, and he's still only one guy. It's the fact that he's backed by a whole 50 odd percent of the electorate that is most disturbing.

Anyway for my conspiracy theory I propose that he's going to invade Mexico. He'll use drug cartels as a pretext. That's how he'll force them to pay for the wall.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 05:44 AM
(09-11-2016 05:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 04:04 AM)Stevil Wrote:  Well,what the rest of the world thinks is impossible, turns out yet again to be one of those "only in America" things. I can't see NZ or Australia or UK or Canada ever voting for a Trump like person.

World markets are now responding very negatively to this outcome. It means world trade is taken back perhaps 50 years, everything Obama has achieved in his 8 years is all gone bye bye. It's a disaster on a global scale. It will be even worse for USA. China will become the world's number one economy, USA will lose jobs, people won't get health insurance and health care, many people will lose the right to abortion, perhaps gays will lose the right to marriage, tensions with the West will escallate, I can't see how any country can develop diplomatic relations with Trump, can't believe a word of what he says, he has little understanding of the world or diplomacy or tolerance. He thinks American might will see you guys right. Anyway, I think its going to be a very interesting 4 years.

It's a bit early for too much doom and gloom, and he's still only one guy. It's the fact that he's backed by a whole 50 odd percent of the electorate that is most disturbing.

Anyway for my conspiracy theory I propose that he's going to invade Mexico. He'll use drug cartels as a pretext. That's how he'll force them to pay for the wall.

He won't need to build the wall, he is so toxic they will be falling over themselves to return to MexicoBig Grin
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 05:48 AM
(09-11-2016 03:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:16 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Look at me I can predict the future.

indeed Smile

No, just because someone was right once about one thing still doesn't mean they can predict the future. It means they happened to be right. We had reasons to believe they were wrong. Don't act like you knew this was going to happen.
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
09-11-2016, 05:51 AM
(09-11-2016 05:48 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 03:27 AM)Alla Wrote:  indeed Smile

No, just because someone was right once about one thing still doesn't mean they can predict the future. It means they happened to be right. We had reasons to believe they were wrong. Don't act like you knew this was going to happen.

Two candidates, it's a coin flip. 50/50
09-11-2016, 07:02 AM
I will take my punishment like a man. LDH, please provide the image you would like me to use for my avatar for the next month.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like WillHopp's post
09-11-2016, 07:16 AM
(09-11-2016 07:02 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I will take my punishment like a man. LDH, please provide the image you would like me to use for my avatar for the next month.

Respect to you, Will you must be feeling gutted mate, sending you a man hug.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Is there going to be a "suggestion box" for ideas????

I like this one.....

[Image: 193984_5_.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-11-2016, 12:14 PM
(09-11-2016 03:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 03:36 AM)Alla Wrote:  basket of deplorables gave crooked political class and crooked media big middle finger. Oh, it feels good.
it is time to drain the swamp

I thought a few months ago you said you disliked Trump and all he stood for?
You are correct. He is not my cup of tea. I am conservative, he is not.
(09-11-2016 03:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Now he's your high-school sweetheart?
Nope. I never said this.
On November 7th I told my husband that most likely I will vote for Evan McMullin or I will stay home.
But I despise liberal corrupt elite (political class, media, celebrities) so strongly that I couldn't resist temptation to vote for Trump.
I hope Trump will be a good president.
I hope he will be a president for ALL American people.
I wish Hillary Clinton all the best. She deserves some good rest.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
Thread Closed