Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(09-11-2016 04:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yup.... Trump won.........

Guess what???

He's still a misogynistic buffoon..................................

And

Hillary -- is still a lying harpy....... Just sadder......

I agree.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2016, 12:30 PM
(09-11-2016 04:04 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 11:34 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  And do you know why he was ridiculed? Because people disagreed and thought it was highly unlikely. At the time, that's how it seemed.
Well,what the rest of the world thinks is impossible, turns out yet again to be one of those "only in America" things. I can't see NZ or Australia or UK or Canada ever voting for a Trump like person.

World markets are now responding very negatively to this outcome. It means world trade is taken back perhaps 50 years, everything Obama has achieved in his 8 years is all gone bye bye. It's a disaster on a global scale. It will be even worse for USA. China will become the world's number one economy, USA will lose jobs, people won't get health insurance and health care, many people will lose the right to abortion, perhaps gays will lose the right to marriage, tensions with the West will escallate, I can't see how any country can develop diplomatic relations with Trump, can't believe a word of what he says, he has little understanding of the world or diplomacy or tolerance. He thinks American might will see you guys right. Anyway, I think its going to be a very interesting 4 years.
I don't believe that gay people will lose right to marriage. I don't believe that good and hard working illegal aliens will be deported. American people are very kind and compassionate.
We won't have war with Russia.
I don't know about abortions - I am against killing unborn babies(humans) but if a woman wants to kill her unborn baby I don't want to pay her bill.
Trump will have great team. People with lots of experience.
We will have judges who will defend the Constitution. This is what they have to do. They don't have to legislate.

Trump may be a disaster but I want to give him a chance. I want change.
B. Obama, you are fired!

09-11-2016, 12:32 PM
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  B. Obama, you are fired!

Can't fire someone who had to leave anyway Wink

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-11-2016, 12:35 PM
(09-11-2016 12:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  B. Obama, you are fired!

Can't fire someone who had to leave anyway Wink
H. Clinton supposed to be his 3rd term, his legacy was on a ballot ACCORDING to him. So, yes, he is fired! Thumbsup

09-11-2016, 12:41 PM
(09-11-2016 12:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 03:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  I thought a few months ago you said you disliked Trump and all he stood for?
You are correct. He is not my cup of tea. I am conservative, he is not.
(09-11-2016 03:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Now he's your high-school sweetheart?
Nope. I never said this.
On November 7th I told my husband that most likely I will vote for Evan McMullin or I will stay home.
But I despise liberal corrupt elite (political class, media, celebrities) so strongly that I couldn't resist temptation to vote for Trump.
I hope Trump will be a good president.
I hope he will be a president for ALL American people.
I wish Hillary Clinton all the best. She deserves some good rest.

(09-11-2016 12:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  I hope Trump will be a good president.

Pfffft.......He's mentally ill and you're delusional.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2016, 12:44 PM
(09-11-2016 12:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Pfffft.......He's mentally ill and you're delusional.
May be you are right. But I don't know it now.

09-11-2016, 12:54 PM
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe that gay people will lose right to marriage. I don't believe that good and hard working illegal aliens will be deported. American people are very kind and compassionate.
I don't know about abortions - I am against killing unborn babies(humans) but if a woman wants to kill her unborn baby I don't want to pay her bill.
We will have judges who will defend the Constitution. This is what they have to do. They don't have to legislate.
OK, so it seems you don't believe his election promises and haven't really been listening to pretty much anything he has stated.

With that regard, what is it about Trump's political position that you agree with?
Do you think building a wall is a great idea?
Do you think introducing more tarrifs and hence blocking international trade is a good idea?
Do you think reducing taxes for Trump's companies is going to benefit the country?

I understand that you don't want to pay for abortions, perhaps you don't want to pay for family planning, such as condoms and such either. But, do you think these things should be illegal for people to want to have? Do you think the poor people shouldn't have access to such things?

Do you think scrapping Affordable Health Care and letting the Insurance market take care of itself will benefit the majority of people?

Do you think branding Muslims as terrorists unless proven otherwise is a great policy for the "melting pot"of America?. What about branding of Mexicans as rapists and assuming that only the worst of the worst Mexicans cross the border into USA?

Which actual policy do you think is great?
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
09-11-2016, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 01:20 PM by adey67.)
(09-11-2016 12:54 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't believe that gay people will lose right to marriage. I don't believe that good and hard working illegal aliens will be deported. American people are very kind and compassionate.
OK, so it seems you don't believe his election promises and haven't really been listening to pretty much anything he has stated.

With that regard, what is it about Trump's political position that you agree with?
Do you think building a wall is a great idea?
Do you think introducing more tarrifs and hence blocking international trade is a good idea?
Do you think reducing taxes for Trump's companies is going to benefit the country?

I understand that you don't want to pay for abortions, perhaps you don't want to pay for family planning, such as condoms and such either. But, do you think these things should be illegal for people to want to have? Do you think the poor people shouldn't have access to such things?

Do you think scrapping Affordable Health Care and letting the Insurance market take care of itself will benefit the majority of people?

Do you think branding Muslims as terrorists unless proven otherwise is a great policy for the "melting pot"of America?. What about branding of Mexicans as rapists and assuming that only the worst of the worst Mexicans cross the border into USA?

Which actual policy do you think is great?
Ignore it, its a gloating troll skank not interested in decent dialogue.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 04:47 PM
I purposely stayed away all day because I knew a lot of you would be feeling pretty down. If Trump had lost, I doubt most of you would have gave me the same respect. But since republican atheists like myself are a rare breed, it was easy to imagine the endless piling on that would have occurred had Trump lost, especially since I was his strongest defender. I've made some bold predictions about his chances at becoming the nominee and ultimately winning the presidency. I've taken a lot of criticism from some of you. It was very rewarding to read this entire thread from beginning to end, as well as a few others where I was chastised and ridiculed repeatedly. Trump had no chance I was told. Fivethirtyeight and RCP and huffpollster had her winning in a crushing defeat from the beginning. Towards the end, Fivethirtyeight came around and tried to give a warning. He got into 1 in 3 chance range and then Nate's own fans turned on him. He was blasted in the comments section of his articles and by the media.

I knew Trump would win. People assumed that every hispanic would vote for Hillary. I knew that wasn't true. In the past 2 years I've moved from Texas to Florida to Arizona and have seen and met thousands of hispanic Trump supporters. And in the end there wasn't a flood of women to Hillary. She was doomed by Obama. The ACA costs. His executive overreach. Obama was a failed president. I know he has his die hard supporters but to the rest of the country he failed big time. All of Obama's "accomplishments" will be overturned in the first 100 days of a Trump presidency. The only thing that stays is the gay marriage ruling. I don't think as a country we could or should turn our backs on the gay community.

Can't wait to do this again in 4 years. I predict Trump gets reelected in a landslide.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
09-11-2016, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 06:53 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(09-11-2016 04:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Obama was a failed president.

Trump didn't win the popular vote.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/t...story.html
Obama has the highest approval rating of recent presidents at this time in office.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...popularity
Not exactly a "failed presidency".
NO OTHER recent president engendered demonstrations ALL OVER THE COUNTRY as Dumpster has. His 100 day plan belies a total ignorance of US law and process. More empty idiotic promises. It's going to be HILARIOUS watching him try to accomplish all his empty impossible promises.

Better watch out what you wish for. You might just get it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
Thread Closed