Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(09-11-2016 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:41 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Pfffft.......He's mentally ill and you're delusional.
May be you are right. But I don't know it now.

You'll find it out soon enough, honey.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-11-2016, 12:07 AM
(09-11-2016 11:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  May be you are right. But I don't know it now.

You'll find it out soon enough, honey.

I dunno. It's my opinion that we all die ignorant. Some more so than others.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-11-2016, 04:26 AM
(09-11-2016 04:47 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I purposely stayed away all day because I knew a lot of you would be feeling pretty down. If Trump had lost, I doubt most of you would have gave me the same respect. But since republican atheists like myself are a rare breed, it was easy to imagine the endless piling on that would have occurred had Trump lost, especially since I was his strongest defender. I've made some bold predictions about his chances at becoming the nominee and ultimately winning the presidency. I've taken a lot of criticism from some of you. It was very rewarding to read this entire thread from beginning to end, as well as a few others where I was chastised and ridiculed repeatedly. Trump had no chance I was told. Fivethirtyeight and RCP and huffpollster had her winning in a crushing defeat from the beginning. Towards the end, Fivethirtyeight came around and tried to give a warning. He got into 1 in 3 chance range and then Nate's own fans turned on him. He was blasted in the comments section of his articles and by the media.

I knew Trump would win. People assumed that every hispanic would vote for Hillary. I knew that wasn't true. In the past 2 years I've moved from Texas to Florida to Arizona and have seen and met thousands of hispanic Trump supporters. And in the end there wasn't a flood of women to Hillary. She was doomed by Obama. The ACA costs. His executive overreach. Obama was a failed president. I know he has his die hard supporters but to the rest of the country he failed big time. All of Obama's "accomplishments" will be overturned in the first 100 days of a Trump presidency. The only thing that stays is the gay marriage ruling. I don't think as a country we could or should turn our backs on the gay community.

Can't wait to do this again in 4 years. I predict Trump gets reelected in a landslide.

I don't know about much of the above just that the democrats were complacent and it cost them dear, but you did predict a win and some of us were less than polite to you I extend a virtual hand to you over the internet. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-11-2016, 04:34 AM
Am I the only one that noticed Alla's English skill has been drastically improving?

Kudos to you for that, lady.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-11-2016, 05:08 AM
(10-11-2016 04:34 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Am I the only one that noticed Alla's English skill has been drastically improving?

Now you mention it yes.
10-11-2016, 07:14 PM
(25-10-2016 04:44 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:24 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Re: The "Trump Will Be President" Bet

Rather than an avatar of Hillary in garters, can the admins simply change his username to Lord Purple Helmet?

When she wins, and she will win epically, I will create a thread and ask fellow TTA members to supply photos of Hillary that they'd like to see LDH have as his avatar. Then I'll pick the top five or so and have a poll, which LDH will say is rigged. And the winner will be the one I submit to him for the transaction.

It's hilarious to go back through this thread. Comic gold. Many wore blinders for sure. Betting markets. Fivethirtyeight. Talking heads on mainstream media. Talking heads on the Young Turks.

Sweet sweet victory. Yeah.

[Image: spaceballs4.gif]

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
10-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Donald Trump, having promised to bring the jobs back to the US, has announced that he is moving HIS Chinese suit and tie manufacturing businesses to the US.

Not.
Oh wait. The fucking hypocrite is all blow. No go.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-11-2016, 07:20 PM
(10-11-2016 07:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:44 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  When she wins, and she will win epically, I will create a thread and ask fellow TTA members to supply photos of Hillary that they'd like to see LDH have as his avatar. Then I'll pick the top five or so and have a poll, which LDH will say is rigged. And the winner will be the one I submit to him for the transaction.

It's hilarious to go back through this thread. Comic gold. Many wore blinders for sure. Betting markets. Fivethirtyeight. Talking heads on mainstream media. Talking heads on the Young Turks.

Yes, yes, you won.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2016, 07:37 PM
(10-11-2016 07:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:44 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  When she wins, and she will win epically, I will create a thread and ask fellow TTA members to supply photos of Hillary that they'd like to see LDH have as his avatar. Then I'll pick the top five or so and have a poll, which LDH will say is rigged. And the winner will be the one I submit to him for the transaction.

You childish little twat. I was thinking you were maybe around 12 years old but I was wrong. You're about 5.....6 at the most.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-11-2016, 08:53 PM
(10-11-2016 04:34 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Am I the only one that noticed Alla's English skill has been drastically improving?

It is because the 'Alla' persona is not one person. Never has been. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
Thread Closed