Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-11-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Trump will be president
(10-11-2016 07:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 04:44 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  When she wins, and she will win epically, I will create a thread and ask fellow TTA members to supply photos of Hillary that they'd like to see LDH have as his avatar. Then I'll pick the top five or so and have a poll, which LDH will say is rigged. And the winner will be the one I submit to him for the transaction.

It's hilarious to go back through this thread. Comic gold. Many wore blinders for sure. Betting markets. Fivethirtyeight. Talking heads on mainstream media. Talking heads on the Young Turks.

Sweet sweet victory. Yeah.

[Image: spaceballs4.gif]

YOU are what is wrong with America, you racist, misogynistic sack of shit. Enjoy "your" victory, like a fucking 5-year old would.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
11-11-2016, 12:28 AM
(10-11-2016 11:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:14 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's hilarious to go back through this thread. Comic gold. Many wore blinders for sure. Betting markets. Fivethirtyeight. Talking heads on mainstream media. Talking heads on the Young Turks.

Sweet sweet victory. Yeah.

[Image: spaceballs4.gif]

YOU are what is wrong with America, you racist, misogynistic sack of shit. Enjoy "your" victory, like a fucking 5-year old would.

I'm going to enjoy a republican president. A republican house of representatives. A republican senate. A conservative supreme court for the next 30+ years. I'm going to enjoy watching the ACA be repealed. I'm going to enjoy watching Obama's legacy destroyed with a pen and a phone. I'm going to enjoy watching all gun control thrown out the window. I'm going to enjoy watching the law get passed that gives people with concealed carry permits be allowed to carry their guns in every state. I'm going to enjoy watching the fools at the EPA thrown out the front door and replaced. I'm going to enjoy watching common core removed from our schools.

I'm enjoying sissy safe space liberals crying on the floor like babies. I'm enjoying "tolerant" democrats scream in the streets, destroying their own cities in protest of a Trump presidency.

But most of all, I'm enjoying watching the nation reject liberalism, progressives, and democrats across the country. Republicans will now control 70% of state legislatures and 34 out of 50 governors seats in 2017. As well as every branch of Federal Government.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
11-11-2016, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 02:25 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-11-2016 12:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 11:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  YOU are what is wrong with America, you racist, misogynistic sack of shit. Enjoy "your" victory, like a fucking 5-year old would.

I'm going to enjoy a republican president. A republican house of representatives. A republican senate. A conservative supreme court for the next 30+ years. I'm going to enjoy watching the ACA be repealed. I'm going to enjoy watching Obama's legacy destroyed with a pen and a phone. I'm going to enjoy watching all gun control thrown out the window. I'm going to enjoy watching the law get passed that gives people with concealed carry permits be allowed to carry their guns in every state. I'm going to enjoy watching the fools at the EPA thrown out the front door and replaced. I'm going to enjoy watching common core removed from our schools.

I'm enjoying sissy safe space liberals crying on the floor like babies. I'm enjoying "tolerant" democrats scream in the streets, destroying their own cities in protest of a Trump presidency.

But most of all, I'm enjoying watching the nation reject liberalism, progressives, and democrats across the country. Republicans will now control 70% of state legislatures and 34 out of 50 governors seats in 2017. As well as every branch of Federal Government.

Ah yes, a return to the good old days. When niggers couldn't vote, women were second class citizens, and children worked in coal mines. Dodgy

I hope that if the EPA gets dismantled, you're the first to die of lead poisoning in the water, because you couldn't afford clean water or health care.

[Image: hygene_clip_image001.jpg]

Drink up fuckhead. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 03:00 AM
(11-11-2016 12:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm going to enjoy a republican president. A republican house of representatives. A republican senate. A conservative supreme court for the next 30+ years. I'm going to enjoy watching the ACA be repealed. I'm going to enjoy watching Obama's legacy destroyed with a pen and a phone. I'm going to enjoy watching all gun control thrown out the window. I'm going to enjoy watching the law get passed that gives people with concealed carry permits be allowed to carry their guns in every state. I'm going to enjoy watching the fools at the EPA thrown out the front door and replaced. I'm going to enjoy watching common core removed from our schools.

You would have impressed my great uncle.

He was a member of the SS during WWII.

In fact I'm a do-gooder liberal and even I'm impressed. In the same way that I can be impressed by someone who can reach new heights of utter insanity. It actually takes some dedication and work to reach the levels that you have managed.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-11-2016, 03:52 AM
(11-11-2016 01:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hope that if the EPA gets dismantled, you're the first to die of lead poisoning in the water, because you couldn't afford clean water or health care.

Unfortunately, IIRC LDH is a member of the class that stands to benefit from Trump's stuff. IOW he's a self-absorbed rich guy who will probably get richer, all the while castigating the poor for not working hard enough. He really will enjoy the next little while if it goes as he envisions.

But there will be consequences LDH. USA will lose its preeminent position in world politics, at least it has already lost any semblance of moral superiority it may have had. Now you're just another gangster nation, unhindered by any claim to better human rights or better treatment of your poorer classes. You are *not* great and you never will be, if your dreams come true.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
11-11-2016, 04:00 AM
(11-11-2016 01:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Ah yes, a return to the good old days. When niggers couldn't vote, women were second class citizens, and children worked in coal mines. Dodgy

I ain't a republican, but I am sure when they say the good old days, it is when Regan was president.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2016, 04:24 AM
(11-11-2016 03:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 01:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hope that if the EPA gets dismantled, you're the first to die of lead poisoning in the water, because you couldn't afford clean water or health care.

Unfortunately, IIRC LDH is a member of the class that stands to benefit from Trump's stuff. IOW he's a self-absorbed rich guy who will probably get richer, all the while castigating the poor for not working hard enough. He really will enjoy the next little while if it goes as he envisions.

But there will be consequences LDH. USA will lose its preeminent position in world politics, at least it has already lost any semblance of moral superiority it may have had. Now you're just another gangster nation, unhindered by any claim to better human rights or better treatment of your poorer classes. You are *not* great and you never will be, if your dreams come true.

That's cool. In that case, I'll be looking for volunteers for help then, strickly BYOD (bring your own duct-tape). Then we just make him drink the water everyone else has too. I mean, if dismantling the EPA is good for everyone, surely he wouldn't be above drinking the water of the common man so touched by Trump's benevolent dismantling of the EPA?

And if he isn't so inclined? Well, that's what the duct-tape is for.

11-11-2016, 04:29 AM
(11-11-2016 04:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 01:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Ah yes, a return to the good old days. When niggers couldn't vote, women were second class citizens, and children worked in coal mines. Dodgy

I ain't a republican, but I am sure when they say the good old days, it is when Regan was president.

Which is kind of bizarre because the way Bush senior and Reagan debated about immigration in 1980 would get them accused of being 'libtards' if they were democrats nowadays.

[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-11-2016, 04:31 AM
(11-11-2016 04:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Too bad Reagan was far too liberal to win a Republican primary these days. He raised taxes and negotiated peace instead of going to war.

But he also bought into supply-side (trickle-down) economics, and helped exacerbate the the wealth gap, while slashing federal funding for for programs that helped those most in need. Oh, and the epic disaster that was the War on Drugs.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 04:35 AM
(11-11-2016 04:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 04:00 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I ain't a republican, but I am sure when they say the good old days, it is when Regan was president.

Which is kind of bizarre because the way Bush senior and Reagan debated about immigration in 1980 would get them accused of being 'libtards' if they were democrats nowadays.

Republicans aren't consistent. Hell trump was the most liberal in the primaries, if you thought trump was bad with the wall, just think if ted or rubio got in(funny enough both are hispanic)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Thread Closed