Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-11-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(11-11-2016 04:35 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 04:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Which is kind of bizarre because the way Bush senior and Reagan debated about immigration in 1980 would get them accused of being 'libtards' if they were democrats nowadays.

Republicans aren't consistent. Hell trump was the most liberal in the primaries, if you thought trump was bad with the wall, just think if ted or rubio got in(funny enough both are hispanic)

I'm not disagreeing. It's not just Trump, not even the entirety of the Republican party, but all of them including the voters that's the problem.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
11-11-2016, 05:45 AM
(11-11-2016 04:47 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 04:35 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Republicans aren't consistent. Hell trump was the most liberal in the primaries, if you thought trump was bad with the wall, just think if ted or rubio got in(funny enough both are hispanic)

I'm not disagreeing. It's not just Trump, not even the entirety of the Republican party, but all of them including the voters that's the problem.

Man, don't worry about them. Same people who voted for obama voted for trump. Most of them won't do anything. Hell many of them a minorities and LGBT. Just relax, nothing will happen.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2016, 06:38 AM
Is it true that Trump already deleted stuff on his website? For example the promise not to let any muslims in, once he is president? Or the announcement that he will abandon the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-11-2016, 06:46 AM
(11-11-2016 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh, and the epic disaster that was the War on Drugs.

The epic disaster that is the War on Drugs. The insanity continues.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
11-11-2016, 06:51 AM
(11-11-2016 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh, and the epic disaster that was the War on Drugs.

The epic disaster that is the War on Drugs. The insanity continues.

Fair enough.

So what's the over/under on Trump letting recreational weed in California slide, or trying to crack down on legalization to play tough-guy?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
11-11-2016, 06:52 AM
(11-11-2016 06:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Is it true that Trump already deleted stuff on his website? For example the promise not to let any muslims in, once he is president? Or the announcement that he will abandon the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference?

Only the abortion and muslim thing has been removed. I knew the muslim thing was gone when he changed his mind during the summer, but I am surprised about the abortion one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-11-2016, 06:53 AM
(11-11-2016 12:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 11:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  YOU are what is wrong with America, you racist, misogynistic sack of shit. Enjoy "your" victory, like a fucking 5-year old would.

I'm going to enjoy a republican president. A republican house of representatives. A republican senate. A conservative supreme court for the next 30+ years. I'm going to enjoy watching the ACA be repealed. I'm going to enjoy watching Obama's legacy destroyed with a pen and a phone. I'm going to enjoy watching all gun control thrown out the window. I'm going to enjoy watching the law get passed that gives people with concealed carry permits be allowed to carry their guns in every state. I'm going to enjoy watching the fools at the EPA thrown out the front door and replaced. I'm going to enjoy watching common core removed from our schools.

I'm enjoying sissy safe space liberals crying on the floor like babies. I'm enjoying "tolerant" democrats scream in the streets, destroying their own cities in protest of a Trump presidency.

But most of all, I'm enjoying watching the nation reject liberalism, progressives, and democrats across the country. Republicans will now control 70% of state legislatures and 34 out of 50 governors seats in 2017. As well as every branch of Federal Government.

I wouldn't get too comfortable on the gun control issue....

I'm betting you're going to find out that Trump is way closer to Hillary Clinton on guns than you think.

Consider where he's from - and who his friends are.

Fortunately - there's lots of pro-gun types in Congress.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-11-2016, 06:55 AM
(11-11-2016 06:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 06:38 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Is it true that Trump already deleted stuff on his website? For example the promise not to let any muslims in, once he is president? Or the announcement that he will abandon the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference?

Only the abortion and muslim thing has been removed. I knew the muslim thing was gone when he changed his mind during the summer, but I am surprised about the abortion one.

That's telling, because immigration quotas is one of the things that the President has unilateral power over. So if he doesn't deliver on what is quite literally the easiest campaign promises he had to keep?

Who the fuck am I kidding? He'll concoct some made up bullshit excuse on the spot, every reputable news source will debunk it as said bullshit, and nobody but us leftist liberal elites will care. America doesn't fucking care about what's true. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 06:56 AM
(11-11-2016 06:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Yup the abortion one surprised me too, I figured that was gonna be tidbits for his rabid little mongrel Pence.
11-11-2016, 07:22 AM
(11-11-2016 06:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 06:52 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Only the abortion and muslim thing has been removed. I knew the muslim thing was gone when he changed his mind during the summer, but I am surprised about the abortion one.
Yup the abortion one surprised me too, I figured that was gonna be tidbits for his rabid little mongrel Pence.

So, 3 days after election, there is indication that he does not intend to keep 3 of his promises? Drinking Beverage

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Thread Closed