Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-11-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(11-11-2016 07:22 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  So, 3 days after election, there is indication that he does not intend to keep 3 of his promises? Drinking Beverage

Hah! He's slow. Here in the UK promises get broken the very next morning.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
11-11-2016, 08:09 AM
If the expectations of the people are unrealistic, the only way to get elected is to lie to them. We do it to ourselves.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
11-11-2016, 08:38 AM
(11-11-2016 07:22 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 06:56 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yup the abortion one surprised me too, I figured that was gonna be tidbits for his rabid little mongrel Pence.

So, 3 days after election, there is indication that he does not intend to keep 3 of his promises? Drinking Beverage

The muslim thing pretty much means muslims can come, but he ain't taking in any refugees, and if he does it will be a few and most of them will be people deemed able to help america

And lets be real, trump was never pro-life. Everytime he was asked about abortion he tried to give a non-answer. Hell he even said in the primaries he has no problem with planned parenthood. He only pretended to be pro-life to get the crazy evangelicals to vote for him.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-11-2016, 08:41 AM
(11-11-2016 08:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 07:22 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  So, 3 days after election, there is indication that he does not intend to keep 3 of his promises? Drinking Beverage

The muslim thing pretty much means muslims can come, but he ain't taking in any refugees, and if he does it will be a few and most of them will be people deemed able to help america

And lets be real, trump was never pro-life. Everytime he was asked about abortion he tried to give a non-answer. Hell he even said in the primaries he has no problem with planned parenthood. He only pretended to be pro-life to get the crazy evangelicals to vote for him.

He will still have to throw Pence a bone or two.
11-11-2016, 08:47 AM
(11-11-2016 08:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 08:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  The muslim thing pretty much means muslims can come, but he ain't taking in any refugees, and if he does it will be a few and most of them will be people deemed able to help america

He will still have to throw Pence a bone or two.

He won't. Pence is a figure head to keep the Kent Hovinds of america relaxed.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-11-2016, 08:55 AM
(11-11-2016 08:47 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 08:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  He will still have to throw Pence a bone or two.

He won't. Pence is a figure head to keep the Kent Hovinds of america relaxed.

But won't he still have to reward him so that he can keep his cronies happy ? After all that is how politics works. Big Grin
11-11-2016, 09:02 AM
(11-11-2016 08:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 08:47 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He won't. Pence is a figure head to keep the Kent Hovinds of america relaxed.

But won't he still have to reward him so that he can keep his cronies happy ? After all that is how politics works. Big Grin

Kinda like the dad who says I will do it later, and never does it. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-11-2016, 10:35 AM
(11-11-2016 09:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 08:55 AM)adey67 Wrote:  But won't he still have to reward him so that he can keep his cronies happy ? After all that is how politics works. Big Grin

Kinda like the dad who says I will do it later, and never does it. Wink

Thumbsup
11-11-2016, 12:40 PM
(11-11-2016 06:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  He'll concoct some made up bullshit excuse

He'll concoct some trumped up bullshit excuse...
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
11-11-2016, 12:55 PM
(11-11-2016 12:28 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I'm going to enjoy a republican president. A republican house of representatives. A republican senate. A conservative supreme court for the next 30+ years. I'm going to enjoy watching the ACA be repealed. I'm going to enjoy watching Obama's legacy destroyed with a pen and a phone. I'm going to enjoy watching all gun control thrown out the window. I'm going to enjoy watching the law get passed that gives people with concealed carry permits be allowed to carry their guns in every state. I'm going to enjoy watching the fools at the EPA thrown out the front door and replaced. I'm going to enjoy watching common core removed from our schools.

Companies and public spaces will put back their "no guns allowed in this building", you really DON'T have the right NOW to carry a gun anywhere you like, and that is not going to change ... and IF you think that knowing the crazy person standing next to you or driving next to you has a gun, and that makes you safer, then great, ... you're more of a fool than we thought. If you think the Old Wild West is still operational in 2016, gramps, and guns is what really keeps you safe, I feel sorry for you. I hope someone from your family dies from a gunshot, and then you can tell us how safe they keep you. The ACA may get repealed. The 20,000,000 people on it will STILL get health care, just more at YOUR and taxpayers expense. The laws regarding the requirement for an ER to treat anyone that walks in will never change. You better enjoy your "moment" fool. That's about as long as your delusional glee will last when you get the person you stabbed in the back supporting Trump, is yourself. I also am actually (in a way) perversely glad this happened. Some people need to learn things the "hard way". Let 'em learn that way, if that's what it takes.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Thread Closed