Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-11-2016, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2016 10:48 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Trump will be president
(13-11-2016 10:30 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
SJW Cucky No Balls Wrote:There's nothing to "bring" wimp.

Uh huh.

Are you done editing yet?

I'll give you a few more hours to pull together a cogent thought. Drinking Beverage

Yes dear.
Take your time. You got nothing, as was quite obvious in the post above.

While you're at it, since you've never written ANYTHING substantial here, (or anywhere), about any subject, AT ALL, how about you justify "conservatism" in general, and how it is,
referring to the writings of a bunch of slave-owning OLD MEN from the 18th Century is somehow valid for humans in the 21st Century. Good luck with that.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2016, 10:48 AM
(13-11-2016 10:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 10:30 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Uh huh.

Are you done editing yet?

I'll give you a few more hours to pull together a cogent thought. Drinking Beverage

Yes dear.
Take your time. You got nothing, as was quite obvious in the post above.

Well gee! It's not quite true that I have nothing.

I have a new President.

A new Senate

A new House

and soon a new Supreme Court!

You're not even represented in any meaningful fashion anymore.
You are irrelevant.

"You got nothing" Laughat

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
13-11-2016, 10:53 AM
Yeah, you figured it out, buddy. Liberals hate freedom. Rolleyes

Is this what the Trump Presidency will mean, for the next four years... every asshole on the planet suddenly feels his salt and starts talking like this?

Ugh.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 11:10 AM
(09-11-2016 12:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  On November 7th I told my husband that most likely I will vote for Evan McMullin or I will stay home.
But I despise liberal corrupt elite (political class, media, celebrities) so strongly that I couldn't resist temptation to vote for Trump.

So in typical Eastern European fashion instead of voting your conscience for a decent man of your own faith and social stances with no hint of scandal who by virtue of being a spy was likely the most qualified to deal with Vlad, Xi, and Kim you voted out of fear. Makes sense to me.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-11-2016, 11:11 AM
(13-11-2016 10:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yeah, you figured it out, buddy. Liberals hate freedom. Rolleyes

Is this what the Trump Presidency will mean, for the next four years... every asshole on the planet suddenly feels his salt and starts talking like this?

Ugh.

Not at all, libtard.
Liberals do not hate freedom. They fear it.

We've always spoken like this. The sound just couldn't get through the walls of your colon.Cool

13-11-2016, 11:18 AM
(13-11-2016 11:11 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 10:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Yeah, you figured it out, buddy. Liberals hate freedom. Rolleyes

Ugh.

Not at all, libtard.
Liberals do not hate freedom. They fear it.

We've always spoken like this. The sound just couldn't get through the walls of your colon.Cool

Are you trying to sound like your brain is broken?

You clearly have never met an actual liberal in your life, and are going off terrible stereotypes.

You're either a troll or an asshole. Possibly both. I'm not sure which I'd be more embarassed about.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 11:18 AM
(13-11-2016 10:27 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 09:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  Kestrel??? You voted for that loony? Why?
Good to speak with you again!

I didnt vote for a looney.
I voted for whom, out of the choices presented, I felt will best serve the countries interests.

I have no idea how it will shake out. The current No Guarantee policy applies to me as well.

As to "Why?", I covered it fairly well, above.

To condense it further.... Freedom. Not just for me but for everyone. The belief that it is the content of an individuals character that tells the truth of a person, and not any surface trait. Among many other things.

Freedom? Freedom to do what? Say what?
From where I sit all those surface traits Trump exhibits such as contempt for women, dislike of anyone who is non-white male, POWs, families of dead soldiers, a free press, the handicapped, fulfilling contractural obligations, discrimination in housing etc. pretty much screams that this is the content of his character and does indeed tell the truth of that person.

If this isn’t what you rely on to make a judgement then what do you use?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
13-11-2016, 11:25 AM
(13-11-2016 11:18 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You're either a troll or an asshole. Possibly both. I'm not sure which I'd be more embarassed about.

Pick one. Then move on to all the more important things that you're not sure of. Or not.

Were denial not so tightly interwoven with liberalism, you'd have plenty to be embarrassed about. Thumbsup

13-11-2016, 11:35 AM
(13-11-2016 11:25 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 11:18 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  You're either a troll or an asshole. Possibly both. I'm not sure which I'd be more embarassed about.

Pick one. Then move on to all the more important things that you're not sure of. Or not.

Were denial not so tightly interwoven with liberalism, you'd have plenty to be embarrassed about. Thumbsup

We've never interacted. Clearly you're unaware of my stance, other than the fact that I'm a self-confessed liberal.

But I challenge you to show me a position I hold based on ignorance, or a freedom that I wish to repress (or that I fear). I'll give you a starter hint: I'm a Southerner and have been around guns my whole life, so I'm pro-gun in almost every respect. In fact, I qualified Expert in both weapons (M-16 and M-9 pistol) at the Air Force Academy. I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, so I take very seriously any accusation that I am somehow trying to deny people the rights enshrined in that document.

If you're unwilling or unable to challenge your assumptions about why a person would be a liberal, or to update your idea of what a liberal is, then you're not really worth engaging.

You use the phrase "libtard", which tells me you think our positions are based upon a fundamental ignorance of how the world "really" works. Since I'm from the deep South, you're hardly the first person I've met who has made this assertion, and it always turns out to be based on a false version of liberalism that isn't in any way connected to reality... essentially, you guys tend to look at the most extreme form a liberal can possibly take (hippies! SJWs!), and you extrapolate that as representative of the every member of the whole.

Stop sounding like a closed-minded asshole, and do what you're accusing us of not doing: think. Generalizations and broad proclamations get us nowhere.

[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-11-2016, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2016 12:03 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-11-2016 11:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We've never interacted. Clearly you're unaware of my stance, other than the fact that I'm a self-confessed liberal.

Kettle of Rotten Fish :
Quote:YOU called down the Thunder and you got it. Reap the whirlwind you pathetic wanna be slavers.

Heh heh. Dude belongs in a funny farm.

He knows you well enough to know you want to be a slaver. Facepalm
Laugh out load

He's got nothing, as he has proven here, today.
(Religion has clearly done him SO much good, ... turned him into judgmental, angry, paranoid). Idiot could not even BEGIN to justify "conservatism" (which *his* new president is clearly NOT).

Quote:Well gee! It's not quite true that I have nothing.
I have a new President.
A new Senate
A new House
and soon a new Supreme Court!
You're not even represented in any meaningful fashion anymore.
You are irrelevant.
"You got nothing" Laughat

That (still) amounts to nothing. You fools never had ANY solution to health care or anything else at all. Look what you did the LAST time you were in power. All you can do is attempt to repeal, instead of propose anything or fix anything. Neither do any of the above. Nether have YOU. You do have nothing. I gave you the opportunity here to tell us what Conservatism is, and why it's valuable. You utterly failed. You have nothing. Instead you lied about people wanting to be "slavers". That's all you have. Lies.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Thread Closed