Trump will be president
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-12-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Trump will be president
(10-10-2016 04:33 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So there you go. I'm out until the election is over. I will come back to gloat.

Unfortunately (for you) no you won't. Sorry. If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls, without any "tossup" states included, gives Clinton 260 electoral votes and Trump 165—an over 60-vote improvement for Clinton since late September—now nearly matching her August count when the polls showed her easily winning the required 270 electoral votes. Trump's total has remained relatively flat for several weeks.

[Image: rcp_general_election_graph_10.8.2016_0.jpg]

I'd advise you not to lay any money on the bar. Wink

Lots of bullshit in this thread.

[Image: spaceballstoiletpaper.gif]

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
07-12-2016, 10:45 AM
(07-12-2016 10:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:33 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Unfortunately (for you) no you won't. Sorry. If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls, without any "tossup" states included, gives Clinton 260 electoral votes and Trump 165—an over 60-vote improvement for Clinton since late September—now nearly matching her August count when the polls showed her easily winning the required 270 electoral votes. Trump's total has remained relatively flat for several weeks.

So, do you like him because he will try to create a military and police autocracy?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2016, 11:21 AM
(07-12-2016 10:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lots of bullshit in this thread.

Ha. You just gave me a great idea for a Christmas present. Big Grin

[Image: trump_zpsw8vw84q9.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-12-2016, 11:48 AM
(07-12-2016 11:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ha. You just gave me a great idea for a Christmas present. Big Grin

Oh my freakin' gawd!! Laugh out load
I just went to Amazon.com and bought some for my wife. She will be laughing hysterically when she opens that!

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
07-12-2016, 01:13 PM
(07-12-2016 10:40 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 04:33 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Unfortunately (for you) no you won't. Sorry. If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls, without any "tossup" states included, gives Clinton 260 electoral votes and Trump 165—an over 60-vote improvement for Clinton since late September—now nearly matching her August count when the polls showed her easily winning the required 270 electoral votes. Trump's total has remained relatively flat for several weeks.

Lots of bullshit in Trump's head.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-12-2016, 10:39 AM
(11-10-2016 04:53 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 03:01 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  I'm a "millennial", Trump is the #1 reason I'm voting, and voting for Hillary. None of the polls besides online and LA Times have him leading, and the projections have Hillary winning by a comfortable margin.

For what it's worth, several relatives that *always* vote Republican are now voting Hillary or not at all, exclusively because of Trump.

It's not isolated either, there are groups of "Republicans for Hillary".

Speaking of which, Republican leaders have been bailing on Trump because they see the ship sinking and don't want to tie themselves to a sinking ship and sully their name by associating with Trump.

Personally I am loving the GOP Civil War. I hope they start shooting at each other.

Tell us more about this GOP civil war.

The GOP now controls:

The presidency.
The Senate.
The House.
The Supreme Court
34 governors seats
68 state legislative chambers
32 states both legislative chambers
25 states with full legislature and governor (democrats only have this in 5 states)
44 states with either legislature or governor control

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
18-12-2016, 10:47 AM
(18-12-2016 10:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 04:53 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Personally I am loving the GOP Civil War. I hope they start shooting at each other.

Tell us more about this GOP civil war.

The GOP now controls:

The presidency.
The Senate.
The House.
The Supreme Court
34 governors seats
68 state legislative chambers
32 states both legislative chambers
25 states with full legislature and governor (democrats only have this in 5 states)
44 states with either legislature or governor control

I predict in years to come even you will come to regret the current political changes/ decisions you and your people have made recently.
18-12-2016, 10:50 AM

18-12-2016, 11:27 AM
(18-12-2016 10:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Tell us more about this GOP civil war. [...]

An easy example...

GOP Feuds Over How to Kill ObamaCare

—Congressional Republicans face internal divisions over how far to go in repealing and replacing ObamaCare, one of their top political priorities of the past six years, without disrupting the lives of millions of Americans.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-12-2016, 12:02 PM
(18-12-2016 11:27 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(18-12-2016 10:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Tell us more about this GOP civil war. [...]

An easy example...

GOP Feuds Over How to Kill ObamaCare

—Congressional Republicans face internal divisions over how far to go in repealing and replacing ObamaCare, one of their top political priorities of the past six years, without disrupting the lives of millions of Americans.

That will be relegated to the back burner "cos we got our guns"
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
Thread Closed