Trump wins big South Carolina!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Trump wins big South Carolina!
(25-02-2016 11:19 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 09:45 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here we go again. Trump is only a hair better than a man who orchestrated the murder of over 10 million innocent civilians? Do you guys listen to yourselves? Laugh out load

Go back and read some of Hitler's early speeches.

Actually Vos is kinda more expert than a lot of us here AFAIK. Although Szuchow could probably give him a run for his money.

Vos you still comfortable with this clown? You'd vote for him? He hasn't retracted any of his quotes that I put in the other thread, to my knowledge, hasn't apologised for the ugly way he treated that debate host lady (I forget her name). He's just an unpleasant character. Even if he *was* clearly a capable leader who'd do good things for America I'd never vote for such a horrible person. ETA: If I was American.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Trump wins big South Carolina!
Apparently Trump thinks Mexico could seriously stop illegal action and drug trafficking if they wanted too, they just don't want to.

I guess like how the US could simply do the same thing. Even making it legal still is drug trafficking of another kind, the current dangerous in some other area kinds like prescription style.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply