Trump wins!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-12-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Trump wins!
Audio has been leaked from Drump's first meeting with his prospective Cabin appointees. It's not all clear, but one bit does come through clearly:

One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us! [/size]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 12:26 PM
(22-12-2016 11:21 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 09:10 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Buckle up snowflakes. It's going to be a wild 8 years. For you anyway.

It's going to be a wild (and not in a good sense) 4 years for everyone. Some of you just don't realize that yet. Among the hardest hit, and most disappointed, are going to be all those lower-income white people who voted for Trump -- because he's not going to do a damn thing for them. He's not going to do a damn thing for anyone except rich people and corporations.

Yup. Here we have the largest group of billionaires to occupy cabinet positions ever and people who voted for narcissist trump think these guys are going to get together, pass legislation that puts restraints on their power, pass higher taxes for themselves and hire more expensive American workers. Yeah, sure. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that's for sale. You trump voters wanna buy it?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-12-2016, 02:31 PM
(22-12-2016 12:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 11:21 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  It's going to be a wild (and not in a good sense) 4 years for everyone. Some of you just don't realize that yet. Among the hardest hit, and most disappointed, are going to be all those lower-income white people who voted for Trump -- because he's not going to do a damn thing for them. He's not going to do a damn thing for anyone except rich people and corporations.

Yup. Here we have the largest group of billionaires to occupy cabinet positions ever and people who voted for narcissist trump think these guys are going to get together, pass legislation that puts restraints on their power, pass higher taxes for themselves and hire more expensive American workers. Yeah, sure. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that's for sale. You trump voters wanna buy it?

"But... but... e-mails! Benghazi! The teevee called me waaaaacist!" Weeping

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
22-12-2016, 03:12 PM
(22-12-2016 02:31 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 12:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yup. Here we have the largest group of billionaires to occupy cabinet positions ever and people who voted for narcissist trump think these guys are going to get together, pass legislation that puts restraints on their power, pass higher taxes for themselves and hire more expensive American workers. Yeah, sure. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that's for sale. You trump voters wanna buy it?

"But... but... e-mails! Benghazi! The teevee called me waaaaacist!" Weeping

Also Hillary sacrifices children to an egyptian god.