Trump wins!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-12-2016, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2016 08:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Trump wins!
(19-12-2016 06:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  America will be made great again. We will correct the mistakes of the last 24 years (especially the last 8 years). Gone will be the disaster that was the American hating Obama. Everything he has done to destroy America will be undone. We will stop illegal immigration. We will stop muslim refugees from entering our country and prevent the carnage we see in Europe. We will lower taxes. We will stomp out gun control.

But most importantly, we will make the Supreme Court conservative for the next 30+ years and stop democrats at EVERYTHING.

Yes, my fellow Americans. The time for celebration is here. Your new champion has been elected. Donald J. Trump.

If you REALLY think Obama actually hates America, you're even MORE delusional than anyone had imagined. You simply made up that outright LIE. You have not one shred of evidence for that lie. The thing is, he's a BLACK man, and LOT more successful than you will EVER BE, and you can't abide that. "Making America great again" means "taking America back into the past". It's simply not possible. It will never happen. He has NO PLAN to do anything. The fact you bought his snake oil, and think it is, is a measure of your ignorance and delusion. You have no idea who will resign from the court, or die in 4 years. John Roberts, a CONSERVATIVE justice, cast the deciding vote for the ACA. You can not be sure just because someone says they're 'conservative" anything will be different. The world has CHANGED. It will NEVER go backwards to your fantasy land. Grow up. If you think your stupid guns will make America great, dream on.

Obama rescued America from the delusional fool Bush who started unnecessary wars and allowed the economy to collapse. The economy is now flourishing, no thanks to the Repubtards. He may try to lower taxes, but he has to PAY for things somehow. No plans, again.

Enjoy your 15 minutes. He has no mandate to do anything. More than 1/2 the voters voted against him. Trump has proven over and over again, the ONLY person he champions is HIMSELF. Too bad you bought his lies. You are to be pitied.

How in hell can someone who doesn't even bother to get intelligence briefings stop terror attacks ? Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-12-2016, 08:15 PM
(19-12-2016 07:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  gang bangers

If you don't want to be thought of as racist, why'd you mention this part?
19-12-2016, 08:17 PM
(19-12-2016 08:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

You made his point, dumbass.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
19-12-2016, 08:21 PM
(19-12-2016 08:17 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 08:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  If you don't want to be thought of as racist, why'd you mention this part?

You made his point, dumbass.

What point? Gang bangers are a conservative scapegoat. You know who's a dumbass? You, for believing in Pizzagate. Fucking dumbass.
19-12-2016, 08:36 PM
(19-12-2016 08:21 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 08:17 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You made his point, dumbass.

What point? Gang bangers are a conservative scapegoat. You know who's a dumbass? You, for believing in Pizzagate. Fucking dumbass.

Facepalm
19-12-2016, 09:09 PM
(19-12-2016 08:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

I never mentioned race. I said gang bangers. It was you who associated gang bangers with race. I worked in law enforcement for over 15 years. All races are members of gangs.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
19-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Quote:I worked in law enforcement for over 15 years

He answered the phone for the police women's auxiliary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-12-2016, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2016 09:28 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(19-12-2016 09:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 08:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  If you don't want to be thought of as racist, why'd you mention this part?

I never mentioned race. I said gang bangers. It was you who associated gang bangers with race. I worked in law enforcement for over 15 years. All races are members of gangs.

But how is the democratic party the party of gang bangers? Is it because of them illegals?
19-12-2016, 09:29 PM
(19-12-2016 09:23 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 09:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I never mentioned race. I said gang bangers. It was you who associated gang bangers with race. I worked in law enforcement for over 15 years. All races are members of gangs.

But how is the democratic party the party of gang bangers?

Given the nature of gang demographics and political party demographics as they relate to areas of increased population density, the correlation can probably actually be argued. Albeit not for reasons that have much of anything to do with the points attempting to be made.

'Murican Canadian
19-12-2016, 09:35 PM
(19-12-2016 09:23 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(19-12-2016 09:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I never mentioned race. I said gang bangers. It was you who associated gang bangers with race. I worked in law enforcement for over 15 years. All races are members of gangs.

But how is the democratic party the party of gang bangers? Is it because of them illegals?

Probably the big city life. It ain't "cool" to vote republican. Republicans candidates are often known as law and order candidates. Tougher on crime. Anti drugs. Shit democrats hate.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]